Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
10) Code Vein
It's anime vampire Dark Souls with an actual character creator. It drops the ball in some areas (Cathedral), but it's still wholly enjoyable.

9) Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
After playing both MHW and GU heavily I've decided the quality of life improvements and graphics just aren't enough to sway me from the depth and content of the old games. Also best monster Nerscylla.

8) Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland
Interesting mechanical systems, but ultimately the plot is very rushed with some characters completely falling by the wayside.

7) Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Castlevania in all its broken goodness.

6) Contradiction: Spot the Liar!, also known as Contradiction: The All-Video Murder Mystery Adventure
Okay look I didn't play this until this year and my girlfriend and I had a blast. We've been doing 'does THIS mean anything to you?!' to each other for like 8 months now.

5) Stardew Valley
Nearly 4 years old and continually getting major updates. It's my favorite 'kick back and whoops I spent like 5 hours playing' game.

4) Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
A version of this game technically game out this year (although I replayed on PC). Few games shoot for as much as Dragma, and it nearly hits it. Crazy story, insane abilities, and the very rare feeling of actually powerful magic in a game.

3) Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout
Unsurprisingly the newer improved game from the series ranks higher on the list. Still some pacing issues, but it's got some big leaps forward and excites me for whats next in the series.

2) Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
The continual work in streamlining jobs and adding endgame content is impressive, but it also has my favorite RPG story of the year.

1) Control
Great. Wild. Dynamite. Very few games ever leave me immediately wanting a sequel, but I can't wait for more of Control's strange world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Not mentioned in the OP but I would like to pour a 40 out for Red Candle Games' Devotion which included an imperceptible-unless-you-ripped-the-assets meme about Xi Jinping's likeness to a certain yellow Disney bear. The Taiwanese company has basically disappeared, the game was pulled from Steam by the Chinese publisher, and said publisher has also been disbanded.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
I don’t know anything about fort nite or Ninja. (Apparently he’s bad OP)
It also doesn’t make sense to call switching services selling out, because it’s just choosing one insane hegemony over another. :capitalism:
But I do know that Mixer is a trash service compared to Twitch re: latency, so it seems like career suicide.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

al-azad posted:

Not mentioned in the OP but I would like to pour a 40 out for Red Candle Games' Devotion which included an imperceptible-unless-you-ripped-the-assets meme about Xi Jinping's likeness to a certain yellow Disney bear. The Taiwanese company has basically disappeared, the game was pulled from Steam by the Chinese publisher, and said publisher has also been disbanded.
It was also a really good game too.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Is Ninja one of the 'openly racist' streamers or one of the 'secretly (but not really that secret) racist' streamers?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
He's the one who won't play video games with girls to protect his wife or something

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I love The Little Prince as a touchstone for Outer Wilds. It's something I had thought a lot about in Outer Wilds aesthetic and presentation, but never could put my finger on. It's one of my favorite children's books, even as a grown-rear end man.
Yeah, the mini-planets are more managable when it comes to exploration but also they're really cute.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I came to the realization that I played barely over ten games this year and I don't even know if all of them would be worth considering. :ohdear:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I wasn't expecting Control to be on so many top 10s

I recently asked someone to get me it for Christmas so maybe it'll be on my list in the 2020 thread?!

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Rarity posted:

He probs shouldn't be misogynistic hth

He’s not. Also, he’s played games with multiple women throughout the year. Also, we don’t know if the reason he doesn’t in general play with women is because of him wanting to avoid rumors (which is valid considering how his audience is younger and it’s high school culture) or if it’s a request from his wife. Could be either. Either way, who cares? I think as streamers go he’s pretty fun to watch, if I’m in the mood for that sort of thing.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

Is Ninja one of the 'openly racist' streamers or one of the 'secretly (but not really that secret) racist' streamers?

Considering he regular plays with a few POC, and I’ve never heard him utter a single phrase, I don’t think so?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

MMF Freeway posted:

He's the one who won't play video games with girls to protect his wife or something

A real Mike Pence of a man.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

LionArcher posted:

Considering he regular plays with a few POC, and I’ve never heard him utter a single phrase, I don’t think so?

Tyler ad-libbed an n-word into a song where it doesn't exist. https://kotaku.com/top-twitch-streamer-ninja-rapped-a-slur-leading-to-a-f-1824157259 and claimed to be tongue-tied. The only way that dropping an n-word when you're tongue tied is a reasonable excuse is because you frequently say it.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

LionArcher posted:

Also, we don’t know if the reason he doesn’t in general play with women is because of him wanting to avoid rumors (which is valid considering how his audience is younger and it’s high school culture) or if it’s a request from his wife

lmao

I'm not sure which one is more pathetic

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
defend ninja brehs

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Streamer Defender has logged on

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tyler ad-libbed an n-word into a song where it doesn't exist. https://kotaku.com/top-twitch-streamer-ninja-rapped-a-slur-leading-to-a-f-1824157259 and claimed to be tongue-tied. The only way that dropping an n-word when you're tongue tied is a reasonable excuse is because you frequently say it.

So he made a mistake, apologized and since hasn’t made said mistake? What the gently caress is this cancel culture?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Regy Rusty posted:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Regy Rusty posted:

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

There is no need to defend obscenely rich influencers

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

LionArcher posted:

So he made a mistake, apologized and since hasn’t made said mistake? What the gently caress is this cancel culture?

yeah sorry i don't tolerate people who drop casual n-bombs gently caress outta here streamer defender

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Streamers aren't your friend

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Wow this thread sucks now get back to postin da fukken GAMES!

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
This is supposed to be a positive thread but the only thing that is right now is the fact that Ninja positively loving sucks.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

I’m grading finals right now and I haven’t even finished all the games I want to before I make a decision!!!

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

PunkBoy posted:

This is supposed to be a positive thread but the only thing that is right now is the fact that Ninja positively loving sucks.

Nah, he’s just okay. People just get pissed because he’s the current pop culture “face of gaming”. And the reactions from this thread of several people falling over themselves to tell me to gently caress off or that it’s lame I’m saying he doesn’t purely suck and disagreeing he’s some racist rear end in a top hat is funny.

Now, to focus on what the thread is supposed to be about, my top 10 list.

10) Alien Isolation. Never played it till this spring, and playing through it with my ex was one of the most fun experiences I’ve had in a long time. It plays very much like a PS3 game, but it knew how to get in, and get out just before it felt too tired.

9) Pokémon Go. I know. A mobile game. I was hooked for 2017 and 2018, but this was the year I finally set it down this summer and haven’t picked it back up. Still, I made real world friends from it, and until they added a boring battle system, this was my favorite time waster in the real word.

8) Tetris 99. Not my favorite battle royal game, but probably the best one I played. I would rank higher, but I’m bad at Tetris.

7) Wargroove. It scratches the Advanced Wars itch I’ve been having for years. Don’t sleep on this game.

6) Fortnite. I’m still hooked. I’m hoping that this season or next will be my last. I’m only now getting tired of it, and the amount of hours I’ve put in this is ridiculous.

5) Pokémon Let’s go. I know, the old Pokémon game? But as a companion piece to Go, it’s almost the remake/hybrid I craved. I haven’t picked up sword or shield because I’m waiting to see if I can finally transfer over my mobile mons.

4) Final Fantasy 9. I’m only 3 hours in on the Switch but Loving this game. Never played any final fantasy but tactics, so between this (and I’ve picked up final fantasy x and x 2 for the switch) I have a lot of great gaming hours ahead of me.

3) Catherine Full Body. One of my favorite puzzle games of all time. Sure, it has some problematic poo poo in it, but I am only 2 hours back to playing it (I already beat it back on the PS3) and it’s already that high on the rankings for me. again. A great, great game.

2). Spider-Man. Finally beat it. I have no interest in playing the add on content, but it’s fantastic.

1) RDR2. I haven’t beaten it yet. Hell, I’m still just wandering around chapter 3. But even though I bought it Day one, I can only play for an hour here or there. But I love everything about it, even it’s ackward controls. I’ve been waiting for winter to sit down and really play it, and now that the time is here, I look forward to finally finishing it.

LionArcher fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Dec 10, 2019

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Here we go, finally written up my GOTY post. My fingers hurt and I want a bath. Bathe me, gamers. Bathe me.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Outer Wilds, Control, and Disco Elysium all came out of absolutely nowhere this year and shocked the hell out of me with how good they were.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

*sung to the tune of Davy Crockett* Raaaannnnnddddyyyyy! Raaaannnnnnnndy Pitchhhhfoorrrddd! You've had a busy yearrrr!

Rarity, thanks for the excellent OP again this year. I'll get my list in once I finish up Katana Zero. It's probably in my 10 or close to it. I was shocked at how much I enjoyed the gameplay and story. Earlier in the year I was intrigued by My Friend Pedro and Katana Zero, but Pedro looked more like my jam. Well... I've had way more fun playing Katana Zero, but I bet it's more entertaining to watch someone really good play Pedro. Pedro is great until something doesn't work the way you want it to and then you feel really clumsy and bad. In Katana, even when things go wrong, it feels like it's easy to course correct in a split second and come away unscathed.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Ninja is cool because despite hearing about him constantly I still have zero idea what his appeal is. I mean Dunkey, for instance, loving sucks but I can wrap my head around his whole deal and understand why someone might like him. Ninja has blue hair and would still get lost in a crowd of 5. The "Mike Pence of Streaming" epithet is very apt.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Still making my list, but Ninja is trash. He spent the past years leading up to his mixer deal openly being a jealous child to Lupo and Tim, because they blew up and he ”made them.” If he's not using his platform to bully better players than him, he's apologizing for others gamer moments or complaining about sub numbers. And he's afraid of women and until publicly dragged, wouldn't stream with them. Considering the top 20 streaming earners are roughly 100% male, the whole worried about rumors excuse is poor, unless his marriage is incredibly unstable and\or he's already got a history.

Ok back to good posts about video games

Pokeytax
Jun 13, 2005

8) Breath of the Wild
I don't think anybody needs to hear why this game is good, so I just want to admit that I went into it wanting to dislike it. I'm stubborn, usually underwhelmed by Zelda games, and like feeling smarter than everyone else. It won me over anyway because as you know it's that good.
7) Slay the Spire
I don't know if it would be so high if not for being highly playable via Steam Link, but I put a ton of hours into it so it must be a good game. Really made me think about how hard game design is to nail; manages to feel fresh each playthrough with a bare minimum of change & randomness, so that each (non-Snecko) victory feels earned.
6) Dicey Dungeons
Unlike Slay the Spire, this deckbuilder is not endlessly replayable, but it's a completely charming experience with honest-to-goodness good writing and art. I wanted to find out what happened next instead of play just one more run. Made me remember that games don't have to last forever!
5) Resident Evil 2
My first Resident Evil game since... Resident Evil 2. It was really fun and I got scared a lot. I am really glad the characters were as dumb as I hoped, I was very worried they would be smart and cool and that did not happen.
4) Control
Nails a lot of different things at about 90% effectiveness that don't usually come in the same package. It was so refreshing to have an aggressively fun, interesting setting that developed at its own pace, without spoonfeeding the player. Looked really nice despite not being colorful.
3) Dragon Quest XI S
Honestly, I think this is worse than the PC version. The quality of life changes are nice, but the graphics are merely good for Nintendo Switch, and the mandatory extra content ranges from inessential to bad. But I still played it this year and it's still the best JRPG since Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (maybe better?!). Wonderful cast of characters, great localization, filled with color and life.
2) Outer Wilds
A perfect detective game, cleverly designed to maximize the joy of figuring things out organically. I can't believe we got Return of the Obra Dinn last year and now this. Scarier than Resident Evil 2.
1) AI: The Somnium Files
A heartwarming step up for Uchikoshi, who dials back the twists and wackiness of the Zero Escape series just enough to build characters who care about each other and who made me care about them, a lot. A bit like Yoko Taro's work in that it is willing to take risks and look silly in order to be sincere. Helped by an aggressively good localization, even in the face of Uchikoshi's characteristically punny and obscure nonsense. Particular credit to the voice directors and actors, who completely salvage a lot of material that could have come across much worse and nail every emotional beat.

Pokeytax fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Dec 11, 2019

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

This is a list in no particular order except one order. It's also only games that I actually finished, which is not a lot.

Celeste
This is some fun-rear end platforming that made me feel good at video games for once. Madeline is cute and trans rights.

What Remains of Edith Finch
Thoughtful, beautiful, moving, I had to literally stop playing for a few minutes because I was kinda openly weeping.

428: Shibuya Scramble
Nonlinear action comedy crime thriller in Tokyo following five dumbasses just trying to make it through the day. One of the best VNs ever made.

Inuyasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask
In the final stages of an LP of this, it's a beloved anime licensed JRPG from my teenage years that you absolutely should not play.

2064: Read Only Memories
I'm very fond of anime as hell cyberpunk and this scratched that itch and then some. Shame about the developers.

Nier Automata
[I bet you're having a tough time right now.][Just remember.][You're not the only one.]

And my game of the year 2019 is, it could be nothing else but,

Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
This was the first time I've ever played an XIV expansion on launch and getting to enjoy one of the finest stories in the franchise along with everyone else is an experience I'll never forget. Emet-Selch for best new character 2019 even though he's not technically completely new.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
5) Danganronpa
First time I played it. Better late than never. It was pretty good. I can see why it was so hyped.
4) FFXIV: Shadowbringers
FFXIV Campaign still remains the only semblance of a FF Single-Player game that I can enjoy the story since the 90's.
3) Life is Strange
God drat is this a good game. I don't know what to say. It just nails everything perfectly. It's spot-on. It's good.
2) Path of Exile
GGG Devs are still the best Developers when it comes down to pretty much everything a player could wish for and the gap between the attention PoE receives and any other game I know, even from very passionate developers, is gargantuan.
1) Disco Elysium
Much like FFXIV being the only FF worth a drat in the past decades, Disco Elysium is the only game post-Infinity Engine that I deemed not to be a pale weak imitation and in fact it might as well surpass every other PC RPG in a great many ways.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Dec 12, 2019

Iambic Pentameter
Sep 21, 2017

I'm holding out to see if Moon Remix RPG releases before the end of the year. Being a fan of weird niche Japanese games, it's probably going to crack the top five at least

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

10 fate/grand order is a soul sucking slot machine but the writing is pretty decent. i really enjoy the way the narrative's unfolded over the years the game's gone on and speculating on what will happen next, even if i wish it was more player friendly.

9 yeah slay the spire is good. fun roguelike with a lot of unique mechanics and im usually genuinely excited to dive back in and try again even when i get owned, and theres a lot of options for how you want to play.

8 valkyria chronicles 4 wasn't as good as it could have been but it was a solid entry in a series that basically hasnt had a good game since the first one, 2 was awful and 3 was hamstrung even if it tried its best. i hope if they make a 5 theyre willing to take more of an overview o what works and what doesnt but 4 was good at being another valkyria chronicles

7 blazblue cross tag battle is a fun, fast fighting game where i can play as a giant tank. its fun seeing these franchises just get mashed together without much rhyme or reason and the game plays very fast and loose on a mechanical level, too, which gives it a manic energy i enjoy. a deviantart fighting game in the best possible way

6 kindred spirits on the roof full chorus is a cool lesbian visual novel that now has voice acting, god bless. pretty open and earnest, genuinely funny in spots, and i liked most of the couples. it's very easy to read too due to being split up into a bunch of little moments in the lives of these characters instead of a dense-rear end longform narrative like a lot of vns.

5 super robot wars t is a game in which gaogaigar punches workplace sexual harassment in the face. its also a legitimate exploration of both what people can get out of their office jobs and the ways in which they can feel super constrained by them, shows a lot of love and reverence for magic knight rayearth which im always a fan of, has some really good animations, and is very, very open and honest about sexuality in a way a lot of bigger games that aren't tied into mecha anime crossovers could really take note of.

4 trails of cold steel 3 was more cold steel, an interesting longform narrative mixed with pretty likable characters, cool music, and good combat mechanics. cold steel 3 dialed back the 'main cast' a fair bit which meant its characters got more focus and time to shine, which was cool.

3 fantasy maiden wars complete is still the best strategy rpg ever made gameplay-wise, with the first comprehensive solution to how to do boss fights in the genre, characters with distinct mechanical identities, stages that mostly dont wear out their welcome, and great music. and complete adds some nice QoL features even if I wish they'd added a bit more new content to go with it

2 idolmaster shiny colors 'cause someone tracked down the real world locations they use for backgrounds in the game and they're literally all next to vape shops. also its legitimately an innovative take on the 'anime girl mobile game' genre that kinda blends elements of roguelikes, management sims, and rhythm games. but also its only in japanese so rip.

1 and game of the year, always, forever, blaze union. a japan-only prequel to the vaguely-noteworthy srpg yggdra union, blaze union stars that game's antagonist and chronicles his rise to power and his many, many failures and sacrifices along the way. it's a heartbreaking game about what drives a guy to do some genuinely awful poo poo but also about how this dude was just trying to live a life and kinda reframes the events of the first game in a very interesting way. and it has cool music. also eater is cool. hope this thing gets fantranslated someday. theres no gifs of this game so here's my favorite song from it. here.

Endorph fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Dec 11, 2019

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

10. Code Vein - A pretty darn good souls-like. Extremely anime in every way, which is fine with me. Super encourages trying out different builds. Solid gameplay. Marred by some lovely environment and level design (the cathedral is godawful) and basically zero replay value. Otherwise, a great time!

9. Islanders - One of the chillest games I've ever come across, especially considering it's a city builder. Extremely low-intensity game, perfect for passing the time, and yet surprisingly addictive as you try to shoot for the high scores and hunt for the absolute perfect place to plop down that tavern.

8. Eviternity - Does this count? It's a Doom WAD released in the last year and it's utterly phenomenal. Perfect level design, amazing new textures, excellent new monsters, just fantastic flow from one environment to the next. The levels are huge and detailed without being slogs, the fight design is an excellent challenge; overall, one of the best Doom WADs I've ever played, and I've played almost all of them.

7. Sayonara Wild Hearts - Came out of absolutely nowhere for me, but from the first second I was enthralled. The aesthetic, the colors, the music, Queen Latifah's amazing narration, all wrapped around a very solid rhythm game with some of the neatest gimmicks I've encountered. The Switch version is fantastic; please don't sleep on this, it's worth your time.

6. Dragon Quest XI S - It's Dragon Quest! It's great! Everyone's already played this but I'm new to it and still only like halfway through (if even that) but it's fantastic! Great to look at, great to listen to, extremely basic but extremely solid JRPG gameplay; it's the equivalent of videogame comfort food, and I couldn't possibly ask for more. Having it on the Switch and letting me play it whenever just makes it all the more perfect. Plus, Jade is my wife and I'm going to marry her.

5. Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Edelgard is my other wife and I'm going to marry her too. I never played any of the pre-anime Fire Emblems, so this sort of game is all I know, and I'm absolutely here for it. The time management stuff was a neat addition, the combat is as satisfying as ever, the overall plot is fine but kind of stretched out, but it was the character writing that kept me glued to my Switch for god knows how many hours. The interactions were great, the end cards showing everyone's fates were largely heartwarming, and I got to gay marry Edelgard and so the game is perfect.

4. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - I love metroidvanias; specifically the 'vania part. The abandonment of Castlevania by the coward Konami is one of the great gaming injustices, but Bloodstained made everything right again. The exploration was spot on, movement felt great, all the cool powers opened things up just the way you wanted. Bosses were a little easy, and the quests just kind of went on and on, and there were a couple spots of progression that weren't clear, but the sheer number of secrets and easter eggs packed into an extremely solid game ensured its spot high on my list.

3. FFXIV Shadowbringers - Shadowbringers has, without a doubt, the best story in the entire Final Fantasy series, possibly out of all JRPGs. It's remarkably self-contained, it keeps a solid sense of pacing and momentum, it has one of the best and most relatable antagonists I've ever seen in Emet-Selch, and it helps that the gameplay, while more of the same XIV stuff, continues to improve. The fight design in the dungeons has only gotten better, the new classes are fine at best, but it's really the story of this that will keep it relevant for years to come. Too bad you have to play hundreds of hours of less good -- but still good! -- MMO to get here, otherwise it would be much easier to recommend.

2. Dusk - Dusk is a game that was made for me. The environment progression from rusty metal to blood-filled machines to fortresses in the sky to a Lovecraftian descent is amazing, and has some of the best level design in a video game. Flat out ever. The combat is incredibly fast and fluid, the weaponry varied and powerful (especially the cool loving crossbow and the dual shotguns), the enemies suitably terrifying despite having such a low poly count. Everything about this game seems to be made specifically to appeal to me, and I thought for the whole year it would be my number one, until ...

1. AI: The Somnium Files - Uchikoshi successfully grabbed me for his latest wild ride, and it easily blows the entire Zero Escape trilogy out of the water. No longer constrained by the death game setup, he puts together a fantastic murder mystery with all of the standard Uchikoshi loving weirdness and twists and turns. Once again, however, it's the characters that hold this adventure together; I loved each and every one of these stupid dorks. The ending sequence would have been moronic in any other game and completely failed to land, but Uchikoshi trusted that he wrote these characters compelling enough for you to fall in love with, and goddammit he was right. A-Set, You Bet!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Overwatch Porn posted:

Does this count?

I'm pretty sure you could name chess or soccer your goty and rarity would allow it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Overwatch Porn posted:

5. Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Edelgard is my other wife and I'm going to marry her too. I never played any of the pre-anime Fire Emblems, so this sort of game is all I know, and I'm absolutely here for it. The time management stuff was a neat addition, the combat is as satisfying as ever, the overall plot is fine but kind of stretched out, but it was the character writing that kept me glued to my Switch for god knows how many hours. The interactions were great, the end cards showing everyone's fates were largely heartwarming, and I got to gay marry Edelgard and so the game is perfect.

pre anime fire emblem doesnt exist so good news if you go back through the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Endorph posted:

3 fantasy maiden wars complete

This has been on my list for a while and hearing it got an enhanced version is probably enough to push it to the top

Is the complete edition also translated?