Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ACH kicks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Big Huski Boi posted:

ACH kicks rear end

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Bookmarking this one for future use.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

TV Zombie posted:

Wasn't Lex Luger supposed to be good when he was known as the Total Package? Is that picture of Ishii is supposed to be for his birthday, I hope he finally get his wish of having a big breasted girlfriend.

Lex wasnt ever "good" but he was extremely over as The Total Package.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Everyone lend Addy Starr your energy

https://twitter.com/AddyStarr/status/1204462490723213315

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

super macho dude posted:

Lex wasnt ever "good" but he was extremely over as The Total Package.

Wasn't Luger supposed to be the next big thing in 89 or so?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Does anyone do the torture rack now? It’s always been one of my favourite submissions that looks cool but probably doesn’t actually do anything.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Dacap posted:

Does anyone do the torture rack now? It’s always been one of my favourite submissions that looks cool but probably doesn’t actually do anything.

I heard that it wrecks the spine of whoever uses it.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Stretch muffler is cooler than the rack and that never gets used anymore either.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

tao of lmao posted:

Stretch muffler is cooler than the rack and that never gets used anymore either.

El Desperado uses it in NJPW. I think Travis Huckabee uses it on the indies.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I know they're saying that he broke his pinky, but I love that the headline sounds like they're just belittling him:

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1204475002910736384

(screenshot in the event that they repost it with a less funny headline)

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
He's at it again!

https://twitter.com/kikutarosan/status/1204459686373801984

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ganso Bomb posted:

I know they're saying that he broke his pinky, but I love that the headline sounds like they're just belittling him:

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1204475002910736384

(screenshot in the event that they repost it with a less funny headline)

Probably from an inverted atomic drop

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Dacap posted:

You'd be wrong, because it's painful as poo poo and extremely ill advised to do, even when you're sixteen and still kind of invulnerable.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nakanishi still does it. I think it helps if you're not an abusive piece of poo poo.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dacap posted:

Manabu Nakanishi does the Argentine backbreaker/torture rack. Roderick Strong used to do one and then rapidly transition into a backbreaker over the knee which kinda counts & looked badass but I dunno if he still does.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://twitter.com/LukeHarperWWE/status/1204308336994328577

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

forkboy84 posted:

Roderick Strong used to do one and then rapidly transition into a backbreaker over the knee which kinda counts & looked badass but I dunno if he still does.

Isn’t that Stu Grayson’s finisher? He calls it the Knightfall because it what Bane broke Batman’s back with in the comics

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Dacap posted:

He calls it the Knightfall because it what Bane broke Batman’s back with in the comics

Ah, the Ospreay school of move naming.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

IcePhoenix posted:

Probably from an inverted atomic drop

lmao

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

forkboy84 posted:

Manabu Nakanishi does the Argentine backbreaker/torture rack. Roderick Strong used to do one and then rapidly transition into a backbreaker over the knee which kinda counts & looked badass but I dunno if he still does.

AJ Styles uses one to transition into a powerbomb

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKTuzCcrCc0

Doing a rack bomb to Cena. What shape is AJ's spine in right now.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Incessant Excess posted:

Ah, the Ospreay school of move naming.

By the way. Why the gently caress does Riddle have a move called the Bro Derek? I get the pun, but I'm 35... Isn't that an incredibly dated reference? Having said that, WWE's audience is old boomer fucks so.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Super Humman responded to the racism allegations.

https://twitter.com/superhumman1234/status/1203464324724998144

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

ICHIBAHN posted:

By the way. Why the gently caress does Riddle have a move called the Bro Derek? I get the pun, but I'm 35... Isn't that an incredibly dated reference?

It's an incredibly poor fit for his character imo, nothing about him makes me think he cares about or even knows who Bo Derek is.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

real juggalos know that racism has no place in the dark carnival and encourages their non black fans when rapping to replace words that aren't theirs to use with the widely applicable and inclusive "ninja"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/AEWonTNT/status/1204508605170343936

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Incessant Excess posted:

It's an incredibly poor fit for his character imo, nothing about him makes me think he cares about or even knows who Bo Derek is.

Sounds like a Mauro call. Actually, wasn't there a sports star called Bo something, in the US? I'm sure i watched a 30 for 30 on them. How loving stupid is this poo poo.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Bro Jackson is way cooler

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ICHIBAHN posted:

Sounds like a Mauro call. Actually, wasn't there a sports star called Bo something, in the US? I'm sure i watched a 30 for 30 on them. How loving stupid is this poo poo.

Bo Jackson, the most athlete who ever lived.

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
i'm glad that the idiot child who jumps spine first into microwaves set the record straight about the racism allegations jeopardizing his promising career

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dodgeblan posted:

i'm glad that the idiot child who jumps spine first into microwaves set the record straight about the racism allegations jeopardizing his promising career

I like the idiot child doing dangerous poo poo for my amusement thank you very much.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

The great thing about dudes who do dumb poo poo to their bodies in the name of getting over is when they turn out to be poo poo you don't feel bad about the bloodlust.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Matt Riddle looks like Bo Derek

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
https://twitter.com/Shadbeast/status/1204516019391254528

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I like the part where he punctuates his "I'm not going to respond and get into a Twitter fight so here's a response done elsewhere but posted on Twitter" by signing it with his Instagram handle.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
What a bunch of silly billies those mentally ill people who choose not to get help are!

Hedgehog Pie fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Dec 10, 2019

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Shad Gaspard will not get into Twitter fights because those are for children.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Flying elbow drop onto confederate flag (WILLIAM SHERMAN STYLE)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Maybe when Shad does something other than be a WWE feature I’ll care what he has to say.