Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Would not be too surprising given Hordak crash-landed with nothing but a spaceship into alien territory and within a generation had built a superpower, though he had rather hit a low point by the time Horde Prime showed up, it didn't really matter either way. Also it was pretty clear from the start but Hordak brought an entirely different tech base from Etheria with him that he developed into the Horde as an army of unprecedented firepower and organisation.

Also makes sense both in and out of universe why Catra engineered to have Entrapta branded a traitor and banished to certain death; she's an incredible asset on her own for being the one person who actually has a clue what she's doing when messing with First Ones technology, when she's working with Hordak they're basically their own superpower.

Still ought to be interesting the approach Horde Prime takes. I get the impression given it's no longer convenient to just genocide the planet he's probably going to be presenting himself as a liberator and likely keeping Glimmer as a royal hostage slash puppet to rubber-stamp him bringing peace and order from the evil Horde... while also having every reason to get his hands on the Runestones and probably also the remnants of She-Ra's sword. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if after dealing with the princesses he goes back to unlock some of Hordak's memories again just to get an idea of what he's dealing with- or maybe take the easier route and ask the eager native guide who's had plenty of personal experience with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Motherfucker posted:

Lemee hit you with: It turns out the 'real' horde is basically a pack of meth addicted space hillbillies and horde-prime is mad jealous because Hordak comes back with a girlfriend and an army of his own so he tries to kill him and it turns out The New Horde with its fancy eternia technology beats the OG horde hands down because the OG horde is a pack of genetic dead ends and crappy robots and hordak is like 'why the gently caress did I ever wanna be like you, you thinly veiled allegory for inter-generational violence?' turns out he got thrown away specifically because he was too smart and competent for Horde prime to deal with.

and then Adora gets a new sword and activates the Princess Planet Buster and blows up every single one of the ships and everyone stood up and applauded and that adora, was albert einstein, who works at nintendo

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

and then Adora gets a new sword and activates the Princess Planet Buster and blows up every single one of the ships and everyone stood up and applauded and that adora, was albert einstein, who works at nintendo

leaked series finale of she ra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erFI2g0rQTc&t=1346s

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
fell in the hole for this instead of finishing a mature adult show I could talk about with others but I couldn't look away from Catra's life trainwreck

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

It's Always Gloomy In The Fright Zone

I need a clip of Swiftwind's scouting report of 'On fire!' and 'Lots of fire!', because it currently accurately describes my country.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Chokes McGee posted:

Listen ok if you're not into anime why are you watching it.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Motherfucker posted:

Listen ok if you're not into anime why are you watching it.

In order to support their uncle, who also works at Nintendo.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/reactionfigure/status/1207373053392564225?s=20

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
This is exact opposite of what I want out of a He Man show.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Gee Adam, how come mom lets you have two shows?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

australian she-ra remake "sheila" when coward randolph?

Stenis
Jun 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

What the gently caress?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Looks like a very angular art style. Could be fun.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
So we are getting two He-Man Series. Weird.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I'll wait to pass judgement when I see it in motion.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

MonsterEnvy posted:

So we are getting two He-Man Series. Weird.

From I what understand, the Kevin Smith one is only going to be a one off mini-series.

(And so will the other one after Netflix cancels it after one season. ZING!)

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
https://twitter.com/FujiForged/status/1163089829074100230?s=20

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
LMAO

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Davros1 posted:

From I what understand, the Kevin Smith one is only going to be a one off mini-series.

(And so will the other one after Netflix cancels it after one season. ZING!)

HA HA aww no more mst3k. :smith:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l676Nqf7otw

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

I find it hard to imagine Huntara sitting patiently the way Dylan was in the original scene, but that said, I do think the picture's scenario is only improved if your incorporate all the production shenanigans between all the body-builders (Arnold, Carl Weathers, Jesse Ventura etc.) on set trying to one-up each other with secret training and be the biggest and buffest people there.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Preview of an upcoming She-ra GN

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Welp, I know what my wife is getting for her birthday

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I mean cucumber quest was this show before this show existed so they picked a drat good team imo.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
https://twitter.com/gigideegee/status/1224823927332982784?s=20

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Gosh, I sure would enjoy watching another season of this fine show.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Well you do you I suppose.

evilmiera fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Nov 30, 2020

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Just read the comic. It was okay. The writing was decent and the plot was something I could see happening in an actual episode. But the art was not good. It was kinda ehhhh most of the time, with everyone being slightly off model, but it would suddenly go in to full anime mode for a panel or two and it was really off-putting. And the action scenes were really stiff and did not flow at all.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Technowolf posted:

it would suddenly go in to full anime mode for a panel or two

tbf i think they did that in the actual show

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Gosh, I sure would enjoy watching another season of this fine show.

:hmmyes:

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

this skeletor looks terrible, he's too lame to be threatening or scary but not lame and corny enough to have the charm of the original

just a boring zombie man

Stenis
Jun 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
He-Man helped form both my morality and sexuality so I hope at least one of the He-Men are good

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

RottenK posted:

this skeletor looks terrible, he's too lame to be threatening or scary but not lame and corny enough to have the charm of the original

just a boring zombie man

I no way in hell does he have an amazing romance arc on Hordak's level.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry entrapta/hordak shippers, I'm claiming Entrapta for my fellow aces. No hornt allowed.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

As a fellow ace, you can be ace and still have a romantic relationship :colbert:

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Soonmot posted:

I'm sorry entrapta/hordak shippers, I'm claiming Entrapta for my fellow aces. No hornt allowed.

Her color scheme definitely fits.

Stenis
Jun 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Entrapta is the opposite of ace. She's so horny she has to do science to harness it and distract herself

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I stil have romantic attraction personally, but I feel entrapta works better as aro. She's got science to do, why would she bother with that stuff.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

My ace agreed she's ace/aro so pack it in allosexuailures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
You idiots. You morons. You complete buffoons.
She's robosexual.