Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What’s a PLA shill precious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PLA = Palestinian liberation Army (military wing of the PLO government)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Not sure what it has to do with these shitloads of Free games on the Epic Store though.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
buying the free copy of rayman on the epic game store and never installing it not because of ubisoft or china but because rayman fuckin sucks rear end

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

buying the free copy of rayman on the epic game store and never installing it not because of ubisoft or china but because rayman fuckin sucks rear end
Legends is the one good Rayman game ever made. I liked 2 at the time but it was definitely a Rare-level molested kids game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Rayman Legends is really good (and currently free on the Epic Games Store).

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

PLA = Palestinian liberation Army (military wing of the PLO government)

I like my epic game store games like Palestine. Free; baby

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I remembered I tried to play the alleged good far cry game blood dragon a few years ago vut the steam installer installs the ubisoft ibstaller and then that crashed. Twas epic

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That happened e with valiant hearts so I finished it in my second sitting so I wouln’t have to deal with uplay again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Valium Sharts

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

I remembered I tried to play the alleged good far cry game blood dragon a few years ago vut the steam installer installs the ubisoft ibstaller and then that crashed. Twas epic
You were lucky

yeahright!
Nov 20, 2006

I don't care I like you
Tell Tencent we want a free Hong Kong not a free Epic Games Store

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

yeahright! posted:

What the gently caress's wrong with you.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

What the gently caress's wrong with you.
No ability to comprehend context whatsoever. The belief that he's dealing with Serious Issues overrides the part of the brain that understand social contexts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

yeahright! posted:

I was planning on buying Surviving Mars today before discovering it in my Epic library! I completely forgot it was given away for free a few months ago. Thanks Epic!

Jedi Knight Luigi cuddling

yeahright! posted:

Ubisoft Login Required!

Nice "free" games you PLA shills.

Jedi Knight Luigi well... you know....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

yeahright! posted:

This is you.

yeahright!
Nov 20, 2006

I don't care I like you
I'm trying to help you guys!

Come on, lets all delete our free Epic Games Store!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Makes me sad that a company can’t even give free games away without it bringing out the worst in some people. I don’t know. Feeling bummed.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

Makes me sad that a company can’t even give free games away without it bringing out the worst in some people. I don’t know. Feeling bummed.
I was feeling this way as well but then I looked at the poo poo loads of free games I've been getting on the Epic Games Store and it cheered me right up.

yeahright!
Nov 20, 2006

I don't care I like you

net cafe scandal posted:

Buy a beer with all the money you have saved

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

poo poo, blood dragon? its like if deadpool made a ubi game dude. absolutely epic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

I was feeling this way as well but then I looked at the poo poo loads of free games I've been getting on the Epic Games Store and it cheered me right up.

always nice to know that after a bad day the epic game store is waiting for you at home with a nice free game ready to go

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smiling on my death bed remembering all the good things that have ever happened to me, like how I got to have all the Batman Arkham games for free. Absolutely zero charge

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Wormskull posted:

This is you.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Been getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’m getting in on this as soon as this hellish Macbook Air gaming only nightmare is ended.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

one time all the batmans were free even the lego ones

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

i am harry posted:

one time all the batmans were free even the lego ones

That’s a metric fuckton of games too, what the gently caress.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

yeahright! posted:

what

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

That’s a metric fuckton of games too, what the gently caress.

theyu're all really awful games howstever and if you like them your a [consults list of raical slurs approved by the toxic women hating bernie bros that run this website] the son of a webfooted pomeranian [species of latvian, not the dog, look it up in europa universalis 4 if you don't believe me] and a pollack who confused prostjablast for blastjaprost

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVbHs3XzA1Y&t=18s

also THIs is the best badman game and if you cant see that i don't know WHAT the gently caress

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

theyu're all really awful games howstever and if you like them your a [consults list of raical slurs approved by the toxic women hating bernie bros that run this website] the son of a webfooted pomeranian [species of latvian, not the dog, look it up in europa universalis 4 if you don't believe me] and a pollack who confused prostjablast for blastjaprost

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I platinumed all the Batman games and I’m glad I paid full price for them instead of getting them for free on the Epic Games Store.

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Smiling on my death bed remembering all the good things that have ever happened to me, like how I got to have all the Batman Arkham games for free. Absolutely zero charge

i think that might be the worst thing that could ever happen to someone

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

bhlaab posted:

i think that might be the worst thing that could ever happen to someone

GBS

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

You do not get to say “GBS” to bhlaab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffini