Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
More fun with extending an Oney Lorcan/Biff Busick tweet

quote:

GUY CLEANING THE LOCKER ROOM AT THE GYM TOLD ME THAT CHRIS JERICHO OWNS NXT BECAUSE SHANE MCMAHON BOUGHT WWE AND MACHO MAN IS THAT DUDE A MICROSCOPE? WOULD NATIONAL CANCER COMMISSIONERS AT THIS POINT ALLOW CHECKS ON THIS OR IS IT INDEED NO SMART PERSON WOULD AGREE TO DO THAT? HOW ABOUT SCIENCE. DOES THIS SHOW HAVE THE GOLF SHOT FOR IT AND ARE

quote:

GUY CLEANING THE LOCKER ROOM AT THE GYM TOLD ME THAT CHRIS JERICHO OWNS NXT BECAUSE SHANE MCMAHON BOUGHT WWE AND MACHO MAN IS THAT DUDE? WHY DOES SOMEBODY LEAVE WWE LIKE THAT? IT'S EVERYBODY'S FAULT! WHY CAN'T ANYONE GET RIGHT WITH HISTORY?! WHY DOES THAT PERSON EVEN TALK?! WHY CAN'T SOMEONE GET RIGHT WITH IT'SELF?!

quote:

GUY CLEANING THE LOCKER ROOM AT THE GYM TOLD ME THAT CHRIS JERICHO OWNS NXT BECAUSE SHANE MCMAHON BOUGHT WWE AND MACHO MAN IS THAT DUDE FROM HELL?!?!?!?!?!! You know what? Let's not push the luck button yet. Let's put all this bluster behind us and get something done here. But as we all know, sometimes we need a little push to move things along. Back to RAW, I have nothing to report to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
It is the year 2044. President Donald Trump Jr. has just been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

In the course of a modestly sized wrestling interview, WWE Hall of Famer and TV personality, Jackie Keenan of Kentucky, famously likened his fellow inductee, Trump, Jr., to "a vulture that likes eating the carcasses of those that aren't as good as him."

The star-studded event led to a further iconic scene of Keenan awkwardly taking his seat and pointing at Trump to make a final joke.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

21 Hoot Salute posted:

The Butcher and the Blade and the Bunny
The Dark Order
The Nightmare Collective
The
Shambling Empath
The Spider's Landing
The Final Rage
The Asphodel Orcs
The Jack of Blades
The Death of Akrisae
The Not Yet Book
The Perfect Church (Dark Maelstrom)
The Shrine of Infinity
The Underrise

The Not Yet Book should be for the librarians.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Numero6 posted:

The Not Yet Book should be for the librarians.

I feel like I could make eleven drawings from this one alone!

Edit- I meant I could make eleven drawings from the full list, in retrospect that wasn't clear at all!

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Dec 7, 2019

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Asuka appeared on First We Feast/Gochi Gang, and talked a bit more about her past. She got into wrestling after getting her knee replaced. She also said she's a big fan of WWE and has wrestled for years, even going to Japan for RAW. She talked about going to Japan and eating rice on the streets and how much it cost her and getting regular checkups. She spoke about being a pro wrestler with no money but good education. She said working with other wrestlers, getting older, being abused, and having PTSD is what led her to WWE.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Guys I think I agree the new bigger AI is generating far fewer hillarious prompts. I am still deep in thought about what to do about this but know that historically I have always utterly failed at solving problems like these in the past.

Now that said I did get this today, do with it what you will.

quote:

LUCHA SAURUS

LUCHA SAURUS

WE WANT MORE-A

LUCHA SAURUS

ELBA CANNOT DIE WITHOUT US

LUCHA SAURUS

DANGEROUS LIFE

LUCHA SAURUS

THIS IS NO LIE

LUCHA SAURUS

SAUL GRIMES IS MAD

LUCHA SAURUS

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

LUCHA SAURUS

JUST DO IT FINE

LUCHA SAURUS

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Saul Grimes would be a fuckin good name for a mad dirty wrestler

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
LUCHA SAURUS

THE WHOLE F'N SHOW

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Kenny Omega has a degree in Mathematics now. But as a stand-up comic, he's played the guitar in ska bands and longed for a traditional job. That's where a friend of his, John Osmore, happened to meet Kenny. Osmore had decided that perhaps there might be a job in the music business and settled on making pizza for a living.

Osmore does such a good job that Kenny began asking him for his thoughts and ideas on gigs. Kenny told Osmore about his interest in comedy and Osmore eventually got his starter contract.

quote:

Kenny Omega drove a racecar in Spain in 1989. He was so good that he won the last three World Championship races of the season. Kenny's constant improvement was so strong that he was even given the right to win a junior racing series in Japan called the 'WRC JWKS'

Kenny's rookie year in 1988 was not so great, but his results in the Super-Speed Championship was no better than that of reigning champion Steve Weidinger (for whom he had won three World Championships).

After he won the Super-Speed Championship, Kenny took

quote:

Kenny Omega said 'mess with the best, die like the rest' with that smile.

Ok, so he'd was his last words, and his last words were for Taylor to keep up with him and give him the help he needed, and as much help as he could get. Taylor understood. She understood what a war truly meant, even if she didn't want to admit it to herself.

A/N: OOC: This chapter was interesting, but seemed rather, well… repetitive. So, I have a quick edit for ya that takes

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

AEW: RATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGS

NXT: RATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGS

TWITTER: RATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGS

LIMITED EDITION: RATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGS

NXTOC: RATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGS

ZARCOON ZARCOON: RATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGSRATINGS

READ

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Having fun with Just Bring It's idosyncratic form of commentary clips

quote:

Tazz: Let's get to it. Who ya talkin' to?

Michael Cole: Michael Cole and Tazz at ringside! This...SINGLES MATCH, will be an important match!

Tazz: Yeah, I want to see it! I wanted to see you put your me against your me, I mean this tournament, at Ring of Honor!

Michael Cole: Ooh.

Tazz: Thanks, Michael!

Michael Cole: Alright then. This is...THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF TIZZY

quote:

Michael Cole: It is ELECTRIC in this arena tonight!

Tazz: Who's fightin' who?

Michael Cole: We can't miss WWF tonight!

Tazz: Who do you think you're talkin' to?

Michael Cole: Ric Flair. (crowd applauds)

Tazz: The guy who wrote the book on floppers?

Michael Cole: He wrote the book on Floppers!

quote:

Micahel Cole: Anything is allowed in the
ring!

Tazz: Is there a difference?

Micahel Cole: I mean, I can't say anything about the show unless it's a situation where there's damage.

Tazz: Like the video game?

Micahel Cole: A bad person's got to be punished for the crime of

quote:

Micahel Cole: Anything is allowed in the
Rhodes compound!

Tazz: But I'm just talking to my guy!

Micahel Cole: Nah. You have two.

Tazz: Okay.

Michael Cole: Tazz just let it go. "No, he's talking to you, man."

Tazz: There's no one

and finally

quote:

Michael Cole: Michael Cole at Ringside!

Tazz: HEY...don't forget ME!

Michael Cole: This...TORNADO TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH...will be
held...on THE WWE NETWORK.

Tazz: And...I'm…gonna...touch your…squirt!

Michael Cole: I really don't know what to say about the video...but, there's no...no way that's gonna work.

Tazz: What would you say...YO…

Michael Cole: What...

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Becky placed Kairi snugly under the ring to shield her from Charlotte's angry gaze.

'CHARLOTTE MAD' the beast screamed

'CHARLOTTE LOOK BAD ON THAT SPEAR'
 said Charlotte

'OW!"

Before her adrenalin and blood rushes could die her with a painful bite. Charlotte grabbed Becky's leathery head like a human shield, holding her tight

'THIS IS STUPID! SO SCARY!'

Kairi's head snapped to see her mistress baring her teeth, 'ohh to

quote:

Charlotte grabbed Becky's leathery head like a human shield, holding her tight

'THIS IS STUPID! SO SCARY!'
 shouted Charlotte

Becky's front teeth snapped and twisted while her head was pried from her neck, tearing it

'STUPID! HE'S GOT TO GO!' cried Charlotte, horrified at the ordeal

But Becky kept on going, trying to get her head back up

Charlotte attempted to pick her head up but couldn't seem to get the same response

Beside her, Charlotte's pet

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Secret Workouts of the Dark Order:

1) Squatting fat guys

2) Big group rubdown

3) Group attack!

4) rear end with a stick and rope…

5) Laddering from the roof!

6) Burning, eating, swallowing, punching and fighting!

7) Watch out for killer circles, lean back, and legs-up ladders!

8) Penis-facing!

9) Swimming on a log, swim drop and take off!

10)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Now I'm a creepy old guy! But if I were younger GOD drat IT I would profess my love for her! If I'd known she had a boyfriend before I met her, he would have died in her arms! If I'd seen she was in a relationship before I was brought in, I would have beaten him to death! I'm just a man, so maybe it's because I still don't feel any different than the average white man! But even with that being said, do you really feel like a scary old creep when you are 55?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Sort of related to this thread: Today I learned there's a Twitter bot based on the same GPT-2 language model as Talk To Transformer that generates @dril tweets. The results are astounding, genuinely indistinguishable from the real thing.

https://twitter.com/dril_gpt2/

To think that AI has mastered shitposting. What a world we live in.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Wrestler Gifts:
Jerky For Hulk Hogan
Kane Wants Money For Charity
Santa Wants To Be 24/7 Champion
HHH Wants to Own The Company
Daniel Bryan Wants To Retire To AEW

Benoit Cannot Go To Your House and Talk to His Kids
Kane Wants to Attribute You
Benoit Wants to Not Like You But Like Him Because You are the Best
Hogan Wants the World to Believe he is Attractive
JBL Wants to Attribute You to everyone
Andre's Biggest Media Dream Is to Host an Entertainment Network
So now we have a guess at the charity for each individual.
Who can help me out with some research for future

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

They made braun stroman do a booty dance. Wwe says u know a booker w/ a gun, you know a skin guy w/ a gun, you know a cover man w/ a gun, u know a wrestler w/ a gun. You know a wrestler w/ a gun. That's a busy planet.

MOTHERFUCKING TELEVISION WORKS.

ROTFLMAO

Even when we make the simple mistake of communicating something that has no place in a person's mental processes, it is completely the best thing on the loving internet.

According to the CIA, Kurt Angle's name is probably bigger than the NFL when it comes to Internet meme power. When wrestling television work is shown live, it was

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"What is a fist fight?" asked Jerry "The King" Lawler as Raw went off the air.

The description is what is on your TV, hear it. The incident is only referred to as a "fist fight" in a script that is then just repeated on the air.

What if I told you that a bunch of WWE Superstars were afraid to come out of the WWE locker room for almost 5 days after a "fist fight" was filmed on Thursday? And what if it was a huge story on WWE Monday Night Raw that night?

In honor of my cashed-up, sober Friday night, I got on my nose. A lot.

To quote the great G.O.A.T. – "What you

___

Welp, I guess that answers that question.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

extradite THIS! posted:

Sort of related to this thread: Today I learned there's a Twitter bot based on the same GPT-2 language model as Talk To Transformer that generates @dril tweets. The results are astounding, genuinely indistinguishable from the real thing.

https://twitter.com/dril_gpt2/

To think that AI has mastered shitposting. What a world we live in.

Holy poo poo this is good. I guess it helps that dril often makes no sense himself, so you really can't tell it's a robot

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Vince scribbled another idea onto his yellow notepad. Otis dances on a rope, triumphant. "We just did it."

Otis stops dancing. He looks up. "It's incredible," he says.

Vince points at himself. "Vince Strumkis. You just called yourself Vince Strumkis."

Otis looks at him with soft pity. "Oh, you poor dear," he says. "I'm not very proud of myself at the moment."

Vince smiles wanly at him. "I get it," he says. "You want to get an apartment? Get an apartment. You want a girlfriend?"

Otis shakes his head. "No, I have

quote:

This ladders match has an exciting new ending! First you drop the man who hates you, then he drops you. Whichever guy doesn't win falls into the volcano.

Make sure you tweet your thoughts on the match and play the new ending!

Let's play the new ending! pic.twitter.com/EFd7IwAXlK — All Us Geeks (@TheAllUsGeeks) August 19, 2017

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 02:53 on May 11, 2020

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Becky Lynch announced that the championship had been in the money in the bank briefcase that night. Some other notable items that had been in the briefcase were more than $12,000 in cash, a diamond ring, a "Sandy" watch with a silver and black pendant, a watch pocket bracelet (presumably different from the one Sandra knew the man had), a diamond and diamond engagement ring, a matching round gold and blue crystal necklace (presumably of a different type), and a nearly identical copy of a framed picture of the Broncos in Denver. Beyond the dollar bills, the briefcase also held a multi-colored travel insurance plan and various other items. And there were an unusual amount of birth certificates, licenses, passports, bus tickets,

Sadsack
Mar 5, 2009

Fighting evil with cups of tea and crippling self-doubt.
This week on WWE Raw, Vince McMahon came to the ring and announced that Brock Lesnar would be taking over as The Game's manager. As the announcement was made, Braun Strowman had just been interviewed, as The Game entered the WWE with the train and Blackjack Ladder that he stole from Bray Wyatt.

A few days later, at the Performance Center, Bray Wyatt was interviewed and made a very cryptic promise.

During his interview with The Truth About Us, Bray admitted that he was working with The Game to help him land his next win, which Bray ultimately failed to accomplish during the coming weeks. However, Bray claimed that he still wants to do a specific thing: kill Vince McMahon.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sandra knows men's watch pocket bracelets, you can't sneak one by her :hai:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Asuka came to the ring to confront Becky Lynch. Becky Lynch then opened up the briefcase to show Asuka a $3 million check, a promissory note for 3 WrestleMania title belts, and a handwritten note from her father. However, not only did Asuka not take the money, but she also denied her father an interview and as she left the ring, they had a confrontation where Asuka accused her father of embezzling money from various businesses and would never work for her again.

The heels eventually got the upper hand on Kenny Omega until Damascus (the new Matt Hardy) emerged from the ice. He hit Chris Jericho with a golf cart.

Then he hit Sammy with a golf cart.

Then he hit Eric Young with a golf cart.

Then he hit Daniel Bryan with a golf cart.

Then he hit Mark Henry with a golf cart.

Then he hit Luke Harper with a golf cart.

Then he hit Samoa Joe with a golf cart.

Then he hit AJ Styles with a golf cart.

Then he hit William Regal with a golf cart.

So yeah, pretty cool.

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 16:45 on May 12, 2020

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

HHH is also known as
The Cerebral Assassin
The Game
The King of Kings
The rear end-Kicker
The Creator
The Destroyer

The Assassin
The All-Wise
The Fool
The rear end-Killer
The Soul-Killer
The Dream-Killer
The Blade
The Child Killer
The House of the Scorpion
The Master
The Seven-Dead
The Infernal Beauty
The Maker
The Avenger
The King of Death
The Cannibal
The Assassin
The Sorcerer
The Destroyer
The Maker
The Dark Lord
The One-Way Trap
The Undying Monster
The Doctor (GOTY Edition)
The Master of Death
The White Queen

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Shocking events on AEW Dark when Jimmy Havok got his spine shattered in a bone-breaking collision with Scorpion from a breathtaking dive. Whether it's a personal tragedy or the abrupt loss of his body's most desirable part, Havok comes out of this out of his league, transformed into someone completely different. If only he could find a way to walk away from the wreckage of this one, Havok would finally be free to fight his old foes on his own terms. Despite all of the difficulties in finding his new confidence, Havok still gets the better of Viper when they finally have a chance to talk. Hearing about how a man like Havok, with his heart just as big as his muscles, could come from nowhere and become the Thunder god, he is

quote:

Seth Rollins quest to embarrass himself in front of as many people as possible had hit a snag when his girlfriend tried to put him up for a free hotel stay. Unfortunately for Seth, Jericho found out and immediately showed up. In a sight to behold (or should I say a sight to hell) confrontation, the two swapped insults, hit each other with brass knuckles, and eventually stuck three fingers up to each other. Somehow, they were able to keep this from showing up on TV.

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 13, 2020

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

It was wednesday. Evil Uno of the Dark Order knew exactly what this meant. Yelping at the cold darkness, his eyes slitted to black.

"Evil Uno, we've got a problem, some serious issues. You and Nines, the one and the other, from your memories; What happened to our Cult's sigil?"

While staring him down, and shrugging as he couldn't even pretend to be worried, "What happened? Should I keep explaining or is this enough for my task?"

The silent coldness pouring over him without him even noticing; as though it was his fault. The coldness from his eyes causing him a painful headache, while he stared at the cold gray mask with big

quote:

Evil Uno was tasked with solving some "serious issues" so he instructed his son on how to use a video game, but their "problem solved" scenario only lead to an Uno being imprisoned for crimes committed by his son.

Colonel Blimp escaped from a prison cell by using a game console, and used his power to change the laws of the universe, and helped him in a violent attempt to stop The Avengers from forming, leading to him being killed and later revived in an alternate future by Marvel's Crimebusters

quote:

The Dark Order had a secret plan.
1) Brodie Lee is the exalted one

2) Hire Ben Ten

3)
Summon the side and charge them with ease.

4) Twin the opponent's Sphere

5) Double recursion

6) Send him over the top.

7) Play him.

8) Ridin' the room.

9) Prepare yourself for endless time with this guy.

10) ROFL.

Card choice:

1) SOTP : Probe to find out how this guy was put back into the game.

2) Wurmcoil Engine : This might be the most difficult deck to play at first

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 21:33 on May 13, 2020

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Kris Statlender eyed the ropebuckle with the grim determination of someone about to do a gigantic vertical flip by running up the ropes and landing behind the people pursuing her. How long had she been falling? Not very long. And she was soon floating, drifting against the ropes, past the inside of the cage and feeling the final drops of wind.

For a moment, she was just a student on vacation, sculling their capricious, crazy little teardrop river. But then the coming of the strobe light brought her the awareness that she had been standing, head lowered, arms flung in front of her, for eight minutes. Her body had changed in that time, broken under the strain, although her head had remained unchanged

quote:

Pineapple Pete, though he had once had many other names such as Kid-N-Play, Dead Man's Draw, Teddy Bear Waltz, Temptress Bob, Mr. International, Merry Man, Evil Sensation, Romeo on the Side, Inventor of the World, and Insect Plant-Man, he had never paid the slightest bit of attention to these alter egos.

quote:

Chris Jericho owned the inner circle but they were sometimes a liability, and he would turn on them, you have to remember, in the way that he always would. They started trying to run things without him, as soon as he got hurt they started trying to run things without him. By the time he got hurt the company was going downhill. By then, in my opinion, the best creative genius we had, Kurt Angle, wasn't around, they brought out nobody. Jarrett is a very good talent. All of a sudden he was a big star on a show, all of a sudden he's a big star on a show. It's just the opposite. Things happen in a hurry when you're growing. WWE over the last couple of years have been

quote:

Matt Hardy, sometimes known as Damascus, struck out in battle for more than a decade as he perfected his hitting. After overcoming a gruesome leg injury and being pulled from a brief appearance on "Tough Enough," Hardy secured his longtime home at the Boys Ranch, where his mother was working as an instructor. Hardy had to wear heavy booties. When he came home he was frequently greeted by a janitor who tried to hustle him to sign off on his work. Sometimes, Hardy liked the odds. He'd sneak in 10-yard throws when the Boys Ranch ran the baseball program off campus, and the schedule demanded he practice when he was home on weekends. With a wife and two kids he usually was in the class. He took his TV and movie watching

quote:

MJF is better than you and you know it but there is actually a long list of things MJF is better than you at he is better than you at filing his taxes he is better than you at helping others he is better than you at being a good student he is better than you at being a good businessman he is better than you at winning games he is better than you at making your friends remember your birthday he is better than you at winning that contest he is better than you at your job he is better than you at looking up pictures of horses on the Internet he is better than you at screwing in a light bulb that is on but can't be turned on he is better than you at using Mockingjay to remind you of things you did

quote:

Bray Wyatt had locked John Cena away in his Firefly Funhouse and rewritten history. But he could not rewrite Braun Strowman's fist. Or Luke Harper's yodel. Or Roman Reigns' icicle gauntlets.

Once these shockers of a match occurred, the backstory and full impact of the match was completely lost. And then the heel version of each man came back.

Advertisement

Thus, John Cena finally became the underdog champion who eliminated the villain he always tried to beat. How nice. And Braun Strowman—who played in an amorphous green paste that looked like mud—got his own 10-year opportunity to inflict a blistering beating on the meek world champion.

He got a

quote:

Mick Foley had a special announcement about Dr. Britt Baker. He liked her job. He liked her moves. He was ready to like her smile. Sure, the sister of baby trains was always the better grappler, and she got a kick out of loping with only one leg and pushing off with the other, but she was a hardcore athlete who didn't give a flying crap about your D-a-y-o-l-i-t-y, Steve Kizer-like comments on what "real jiu jitsu" was.

"I did not see this coming," he said. "I thought I would hate you, that I would wish you poor fortune, and all that. But I don't. I've found your

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 03:22 on May 14, 2020

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Johnny Gargano and Candice LaRae ate dinner and talked poo poo about other members of the roster. It got pretty weird after that. Then when it was announced Gable, Lesnar, and Cappie Pondexter would be holding their fans over until they could come back after WrestleMania, Rusev decided to come by.

Here he is, having a great time with Lesnar and Cappie at the party. That's him and Lesnar drinking after the Raw post show party. It's not much in the video, but it looks like they're having a lot of fun.

The note from Z-Ro is also in the pic below.

It looks like Z-Ro got a major hangover after the

quote:

The Viking Raiders met the Blue Collar Solid Heavy Machinery in a new kind of match, the Viking Raiders beat Blue Collar, using archer puppets to manage the heavy machinery, and beating them down with the Vikings' own steam-driven ship. The steam ship, with its armament of flamethrowers, rockets, missiles and the Kraken weapon, could sweep the surface of a planet in an instant, destroying any enemy; the Heavy Machinery could not match this, and in the space of ten seconds it was sent to its doom. As they turned away in a running retreat, one Viking Raider jumped on the Blue Collar ship, while the rest left the planet's surface.

The person who had been responsible for what had been labeled

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 06:33 on May 14, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

It was wednesday. Evil Uno of the Dark Order knew exactly what this meant. Yelping at the cold darkness, his eyes slitted to black.

"Evil Uno, we've got a problem, some serious issues. You and Nines, the one and the other, from your memories; What happened to our Cult's sigil?"

While staring him down, and shrugging as he couldn't even pretend to be worried, "What happened? Should I keep explaining or is this enough for my task?"

The silent coldness pouring over him without him even noticing; as though it was his fault. The coldness from his eyes causing him a painful headache, while he stared at the cold gray mask with big
This all seems suspiciously on-point :thunk:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Vince McMahon had several things written on his yellow legal pad. He had wrestlers the fans wanted to see. He hated them all. He had written several new topics for the upcoming matches and told the staff about the ones that he was currently writing down. One of them was what would happen to Mideon Michaels once the WWE Universe realized that he and his father were responsible for bringing a fae back to life. His latest topic of interest, though, was how he and Maven were going to take this whole angle and turn it to their advantage, outsmarting and outworking everyone.

After a two minute pause, Vince moved the writing pad towards Vince McMahon Sr. "Did you write that down on your yellow legal pad while you were reviewing the

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Asuka should have spat green mist in Becky's face," opined CM Punk. "I said it all about her. I know we've got their number; I know we've got their phone numbers."

According to Punk, he will be performing a backstage segment with the former WCW world heavyweight champion, which will air this Saturday.

Backstage segment with CM Punk! On Sat. will air live from the Hammerstein Ballroom. #WWENetwork — Paul Heyman (@PaulHeyman) September 23, 2013

Becky Lynch has returned to the ring on Raw tonight! And here's what she has to say to her opponent:

"I'm hoping we keep up the pace, because I am a water bear

---

Weird how little Becky being a water bear comes up on television.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Are you ready for a good time? The chorus echoed in the empty building. Bray Wyatt was ready for a good time but The Fiend was not.

They made to leave. The crowd chanted:

We want Bray! We want Bray!

They ran. The pyro lit up, the fire roared and began to roast. The Hells Gate bell tolled and the bodies started to move. Some found their way to the exit. Others were dragged back.

Forget it, Bray. This is not your World Championship.

The winner, better watch out, was left inside the house. We were all left wondering what had happened. It is a fast-food chain. One can reasonably conclude the assailant decided

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Charlotte, a heel, did a heel promo. Bayley, another heel, came out and did a heel promo on her. Charlotte, a heel, sang a little song about heel gimmickry and she did it to the crowd. Charlotte went on to the next match. The full title match involved Charlotte defeating Becky Lynch with the Charlotte Lock. Charlotte didn't give a speech the entire match. Becky Lynch had a very solid match. Charlotte won with a "Best in the World" chant.

Post-match, Charlotte and Bayley brought out former WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day. They brought out the WWE Champion, Roman Reigns. They said that Brock Lesnar, the WWE champion, is dead, and he is standing behind them.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sami Zayn was stripped of the belt for the crime of masturbating with it backstage in an attempt to find inspiration, according to Mojo Rawley of WWE.

After being sent to the back by WWE, Zayn insisted that the "perfect" belt never existed, so that meant nothing to Zayn, who performed "a phenomenal evil dance" before the match and stood over it saying, "that was the only way you'd feel good with the belt." When WWE officials objected to his ruse, Zayn ended up facing John Cena.

Later, he stripped the belt from the cage on his second to last opponent, Daniel Bryan, though not before Bryan planted the belt on him for good measure.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Brock is dead and standing behind them.

Thanks for giving away the ending to the next cinematic match, jerk!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

The Viking Raiders and the Street Profits competed in a number of unlikely sports. Basketball, Axe Throwing and a game of Blackpool Football were all played, but what really stood out was the Muggle pinball. The game looked fun and had good balls, which made it all the more impressive when the heavy drunks at the club started to "let it fly". Thanks to the inept anti-gambling staff and the fact that it was mainly played with live rockets rather than the poorly-constructed 'Quidditch' pinball, it was one of the most popular video games at the club.

A fortnight later, the club went drinking from the graveyard at 6.30pm and it had already become Saturday night. This was a great opportunity

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Talk to Triple H

quote:

It was WWE's worst match yet! What's your best match

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Edge was the better man. Randy was the better wrestler. They decided to see who was the better at eating pie. They finished the whole pie. They added another slice to the basket and now it was up to anyone to eat the last one or the whole pie to get the pin. They finished one slice and said they had to put the rest of the pie in the cooler for when it's done. Then, with this last slice of pie in the cooler, Randy attempted to eat all of it.

Choke. Wow, this was awesome. It's like a horror story that is unfolded as Randy tried to eat the last slice of pie. I would like to see Randy in the green room to hear this scene in full.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Akira Tozawa and his parking lot ninjas (including the mega-ninja) challenged The Viking Raiders and The Street Profits to a "sequel". Both teams agreed to the challenge and on this season of the Tournament the teams proceeded to battle it out.

The Viking Raiders defeated The Street Profits in the first round, leaving Akira and The Street Profits to face each other in the second round. While The Viking Raiders were using a control and tracking system, the Street Profits were wearing protective goggles and were teaming up with SHMUPS and The Toymaker, who were tracking The Viking Raiders. This strategy worked and The Viking Raiders eventually got turned into roadkill after several failed counterattacks.

The Street Profits then fought against

quote:

Nattie ripped into Liv backstage, then commiserated with Lana about how both of them thought they'd be married to WWE Champions by now. To complete the heel storyline, Trent and Jenny Cachereaux dated, ruining her Heel Turn. A.J. Alexander called out Finn Balor, saying he'd be the next heel in the Ring of Honor stable, after Balor's career was derailed by a Drug suspension. This caused Finn to call out Alexander's sister, "My little Bailey" Bella, to clean house.

In the end, Luke Harper & Erick Rowan defeated El Generico & Mistico to capture the ROH Championship. Following the match, Luke Harper asked Nikki Bella if she had a better idea of how to

quote:

Ric Flair came to the ring to plead with Christian not to fight Orton... then punched Christian on the dick. Orton punted Christian, pinned him and won the match before apologizing and gently stroking Christian's hair then yelling at Christian it was his fault. Scott Steiner went nuts and hit Christian with a clothesline but Christian got up. Ric Flair came out and hit the big splash on Orton to give him the win and then Big Show came out and knocked him out with the DDT. Stone Cold Randy Savage came out and slammed Christian's head into the steps, pinned him and announced he'd fight Orton at Royal Rumble because there was only one thing he wanted to be better than, "Stone Cold." WOOOOO

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jun 16, 2020