Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
In February 2008 the Pandora wiki had already been created; as of 2014, it contains a thousand pages and is translated with the MediaWiki Translate extension.[9]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

that avatar makes me laugh every time

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

akadajet posted:

that avatar makes me laugh every time

what do you use for kindling?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

not worthless

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Important_Bird_Area

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

*points to dilz*

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
For those who approve of eugenics, historical revisionism, and discussions of the racial makeup of populations, the writing of Instauration was very pleasing. But many would characterize the publication as promoting racism and Holocaust denial.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumpology

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

lol there's some great related articles

quote:

Buttock cleavage is minor exposure of the buttocks and the intergluteal cleft between them, often because of low-rise pants.

The crena is another formal term for the cleft between the buttocks, and the medical term is posterior rugae.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

almost laughed out loud when i saw it

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
The club itself, as well as Sherlock's description of it nearly verbatim (but translated into Japanese) is featured in Volume 3, Chapter 11 of Nobuhiro Watsuki's manga Embalming.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

have u heard of the National African American Gun Association. the name is intentional

https://naaga.co/

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

lol there's some great related articles

i think my favorite part about rumpology is that it was invented by sylvester stallone's mom

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pakled posted:

i think my favorite part about rumpology is that it was invented by sylvester stallone's mom

who knew estelle getty was so multi-talented

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Inside_a_used_microwave_oven_with_grill_%E2%80%93_360%C2%B0_panorama.jpg

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

In Japan multiple people have died or been injured by having compressed air being blasted into their anus

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Males and females produce sperm and eggs, respectively.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lmao

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Krankenstyle posted:

In Japan multiple people have died or been injured by having compressed air being blasted into their anus
the botched attempt at writing a sentence is almost funnier to me than what the sentence is about

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

goon_microwave.jpg

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

not the goon microwave picture i was hoping for

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A bentō and makunouchi are types of Japanese lunch boxes. It can have Hinomaru rice (日の丸ご飯 Hinomaru gohan). It consists of gohan (steamed white rice) with a red umeboshi (dried ume) in the center which represents the sun and the flag of Japan. A Hinomaru lunch box (日の丸弁当 Hinomaru bentō) only has white rice and a red umeboshi in the center. The salty, vinegar soaked umeboshi acts as a preservative for the rice. There are also hinomaru rice bowls which are less common. This is patriotic food and essentially the greatest honor that Japan bestows upon steamed white rice.[90]

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

A bentō and makunouchi are types of Japanese lunch boxes. It can have Hinomaru rice (日の丸ご飯 Hinomaru gohan). It consists of gohan (steamed white rice) with a red umeboshi (dried ume) in the center which represents the sun and the flag of Japan. A Hinomaru lunch box (日の丸弁当 Hinomaru bentō) only has white rice and a red umeboshi in the center. The salty, vinegar soaked umeboshi acts as a preservative for the rice. There are also hinomaru rice bowls which are less common. This is patriotic food and essentially the greatest honor that Japan bestows upon steamed white rice.[90]

Gonna need some clarification on the kotoba and pinku status here

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

im going to assume that citation 90 refers only to the final sentence

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
essentially the greatest honor

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

there are a lot of honors that japan can bestow on white rice where its honestly touch & go, but if you get down to brass tacks this one is essentially the greatest.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

essentially the greatest honor that Japan bestows upon steamed white rice.[90]

mods

please

i'm begging you

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

There were others by other names that were owned by other people featured in the documentary, but they were not focused on as much as the celebrity-named ones listed here.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

some are listed, whereas some are not — although some of these are listed in some separate lists.[90] somewhat listically.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

the greatest honor that Japan bestows upon steamed white rice.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
Lewis has also pioneered the field of onion dildonics, inasmuch as sex toys can be insecurely connected over the Internet.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

this exhaustes the crab

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unilalianism

this page conveys the least information I have ever seen on a wikipedia page

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/wariotifo/status/1206657123008106502

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Pakled posted:

look at the history, it's a real trip

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Charles Sheffield's Heritage Universe setting features many immense alien artifacts, some of which are more inscrutable than others.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Pakled posted:

The related articles:

• List of left-wing internationals
  • List of international schools in Japan
  • List of FIS Cross-Country World Cup women's race winners

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Mr. Clean has always smiled, except for a brief time in the "Mean Mr. Clean" series of ads when he was frowning because he hated dirt. Although Mr. Clean is the strong, silent type, he did speak once in a few television commercials where actor Mark Dana appeared playing Mr. Clean in a suit-and-tie in the mid-1960s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Spaced God posted:

Mr. Clean has always smiled, except for a brief time in the "Mean Mr. Clean" series of ads when he was frowning because he hated dirt. Although Mr. Clean is the strong, silent type, he did speak once in a few television commercials where actor Mark Dana appeared playing Mr. Clean in a suit-and-tie in the mid-1960s.
he is also bi