Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need
:cry: My dual Borchardts have turned into two guns with the exact same setup. Instead of blue/nickel and nickel/blue, they're identical down to the grips, and I can't seem to fix it. :smithicide:

In better news, I decided to go get a new horse, one named Ari Bean. Seems twitchy, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Stooged all the way through the last parts of the Jack Hall treasure, went looking for moose (and failed to find any), stopped at Doverhill along the way :doink:, nailed another cougar on the way out (and one leaving Annesburg), and wandered on through St. Denis on the way back to camp. Still only 3/4 bonded.

Oh, and went and got the kid back.

Interesting - even wearing the mining hat, people are still complementing me on the horse. Is there a mod that lets me put hats on horses? Riding the Yaarrrabian around would be amusing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
i might have one or two more major updates before my internal ps4 HD is only going to be able to house RDR2. Good going sony.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

notes are updated
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360040486473/RDR2-Title-Update-1-15-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-Stadia

edit: they are huge :stonk:

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

SplitSoul posted:

No, however, they added a new bug where the icon shows up, but the camp isn't there.

Oh no I've definitely run into that before with a full load of carcasses when I'd left camp like 10 minutes before. Get to the icon, nothing there.

quote:

Slippery Bastard: Bullet bending effects now also apply when being shot at by a player using Paint It Black

Well that should help with those PiB rolling block snipers

Fishstick fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 13, 2019

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
Jesus Christ, what is with the law in Saint Denis? If you so much as antagonize someone they immediately start shooting even though your bounty is only $5, what the hell

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Jesus Christ, what is with the law in Saint Denis? If you so much as antagonize someone they immediately start shooting even though your bounty is only $5, what the hell

Y'all gotta be johnny-on-the-spot with your bribes, they got the NOLA corruption down pat in-game. Let me know if this works, I generally book out of town with bullets whizzing by, myself.

Also, haven't you run into the cop chasing a petty thief and beating the poo poo out of him yet?

BRB, gotta pay a bounty for "vandalism" because a passing streetcar shoved my horse into something breakable.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Orv posted:

That's cool at least. It's not like it's exactly the priciest thing and if you're playing it that much anyway you probably might as well.

Keep in mind also that if you can't afford the Outlaw Pass right now, any XP you gain from today until you purchase it is retroactively applied to the premium part of the pass. As mentioned, it is very easy to level the pass.

ETA: I'm experiencing a really crummy bug right now. I can't see the complete roster for my posse, so I can't add or remove people to do deliveries. I've submitted a ticket in the meantime.

Transmogrifier fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Dec 13, 2019

Orv
May 4, 2011
Colts feel like a good mid-point between pistols and revolvers, pretty accurate, 6 rounds so you're not reloading forever like a Lemat, pretty quick in dual. Big fan of them.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
On my black-and-gold Colt... why in the world does the etching have to be a single color across the whole gun?

Can I not put gold etching on the black parts and black etching on the gold parts?

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

quote:

New Content in Story Mode – PS4 Early Access

The following Story Mode content is now available to all PlayStation 4 players:
Three new Bounty Hunter Missions
Two new Gang Hideouts
Two new Treasure Hunting Missions
Five new trinkets
Four new weapons
Seven new horse breed variations
Photo Mode
‘To the Ends of the Earth’ Stranger Strand

They added a new string of stranger missions to singleplayer?!

Squirrel Burger
Jul 19, 2011

nobody likes a rotten pumbo
and a smoking emote which is really the most important thing

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Chuds McGreedy posted:

They added a new string of stranger missions to singleplayer?!

This brings the console story version up to date with the PC version from what I was told.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Orv posted:

Colts feel like a good mid-point between pistols and revolvers, pretty accurate, 6 rounds so you're not reloading forever like a Lemat, pretty quick in dual. Big fan of them.

I'm waiting for an enormous .44 Colt Dragoon.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'm waiting for an enormous .44 Colt Dragoon.

Just lemme saw the barrels on two Rolling Block Rifles down to ten inches.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

can't wait for the Personal Gunsmith update so we can pay 30 gold bars each to turn our revolver into these

also where the gently caress are my Orville Peck clothes Rockstar you cowards

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
I'd like to see a hot air balloon with a chaingun on it. And infinite sandbags that I can drop on people.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.

Babe Magnet posted:

Agreed

Orv
May 4, 2011

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I'd like to see a hot air balloon with a chaingun on it. And infinite sandbags that I can drop on people.

I made the joke several times about a player owned armored train car loaded down with cannons and maxims some time before Online came out and I stand by that eventually being a thing.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

the player train also has to have a scoop on it so you can derail the NPC trains

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Babe Magnet posted:

can't wait for the Personal Gunsmith update so we can pay 30 gold bars each to turn our revolver into these

Not as elaborate, but I would love one of these

https://youtu.be/2XBX2dMTebs

It's a revolver...for tigers!

deadseedinside
Jul 6, 2018

Possibly a confused chimpanzee. Approach with caution and snacks.

Orv posted:

Potentially dumb question, can you use the pieces of the role outfits individually or if I want the sweet BH 20 poncho do I need to look like a Three Amigos parody gimp extra all the way down?

any of the outfits are just collections of the pieces that make them up, so yeah, you can strip out and use any individual pieces from an existing outfit to cobble together your own FrankenSuit.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Come to Borneo, kill a tiger, atomize your wrist bones!

deadseedinside posted:

any of the outfits are just collections of the pieces that make them up, so yeah, you can strip out and use any individual pieces from an existing outfit to cobble together your own FrankenSuit.

Weird I found a ton of answers saying it's either hat or clothes and no individualism in pieces but I'll give it a go, thanks.

Orv fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Dec 13, 2019

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

deadseedinside posted:

Orv posted:

Weird I found a ton of answers saying it's either hat or clothes and no individualism in pieces but I'll give it a go, thanks.

this may not actually be true of the Role related outfits, though. I can't find any information on it either but I'm not actually seeing any of those individual pieces for sale at all. A buddy of mine wants the first BH outfit anyway, if you can wait for a bit we'll get it tonight and let you know.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009
Can someone post the notes, cant look at them where I am at atm. Was wondering if they fixed the 0x21002001 issue

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHRtlXDOqOU&t=60s

Orv
May 4, 2011

Babe Magnet posted:

this may not actually be true of the Role related outfits, though. I can't find any information on it either but I'm not actually seeing any of those individual pieces for sale at all. A buddy of mine wants the first BH outfit anyway, if you can wait for a bit we'll get it tonight and let you know.

Yeah I was specifically thinking those, unfortunately. Was finding things saying you can take the hats but it's the whole shebang or nothing below the waist. Which I want to say was something they never changed with the full on GTAO outfits either so I'm not gonna hold my breath but I'd appreciate a solid answer, thanks.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

for what it's worth I hope you can disassemble them too, some of those BH boots are practically melting

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Babe Magnet posted:

How it has gone for and my friends is that role outfits come in a top and a bottom, and tops and bottom ensembles can be swapped generally within the same type. So you can mix and match bounty hunter pants and coat but can't mix in other clothes like this shirt or that belt and I don't think you can mix stuff from different roles.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

the new menu option to start at camp owns

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need
One or more mods/trainers will let you play as animals, as I recall...

Coo-haw, y'all. :clint: + :bird:

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.

Orv posted:

Was finding things saying you can take the hats but it's the whole shebang or nothing below the waist.

I think I've been wearing hats all wrong, y'all.

"...It 'does not appear to be a police matter at this time.'"

Terra-da-loo! fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Dec 13, 2019

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Is that great photo mode the PC crowd get available to use in Online on the PS4? If so, how do you activate it? Rockstar said the PS4 version got those PC features.

deadseedinside
Jul 6, 2018

Jimbot posted:

Is that great photo mode the PC crowd get available to use in Online on the PS4? If so, how do you activate it? Rockstar said the PS4 version got those PC features.

it's just with the in-game old timey™ camera in your inventory wheel

deadseedinside
Jul 6, 2018

Orv posted:

Yeah I was specifically thinking those, unfortunately. Was finding things saying you can take the hats but it's the whole shebang or nothing below the waist. Which I want to say was something they never changed with the full on GTAO outfits either so I'm not gonna hold my breath but I'd appreciate a solid answer, thanks.

i doublecheck tonight too, but pretty sure that i have one of the BH role outfits and it lets me use the Hat/Coat/Boots and shirt on other custom outfits

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
EDIT: never mind

Runaway Legs
Oct 11, 2012

Not a hat
Fun Shoe

SplitSoul posted:

Getting looong loading screens. Are the servers making GBS threads the bed?

I'm getting the same when I try to start moonshine deliveries on PS4. Endless loading screens. Had to quit out of the game twice before I just gave up.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Haha yep, I got George Zimmerman'd after bumping into someone while walking through the market and causing "public disturbance".

In ridiculous hat news, although I promised myself I wouldn't take off the viking helmet until I'd finished the main story, I stumbled across an even more ridiculous conquistador-type helmet with a huge red feathered plume, so I wore that for the last few missions.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

HatJudge posted:

I'm getting the same when I try to start moonshine deliveries on PS4. Endless loading screens. Had to quit out of the game twice before I just gave up.

Just got this while trying to pick up a bootleg mission (not a delivery, the generic missions whatserface gives you in the shack) on ps4 and had to close out, yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

So I closed out of the moonshiner selection map because an event popped and now I don't see how to become a moonshiner. How do I select it again? I don't have an icon on the map and the "Become a moonshiner!" thing isn't working.