Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If we vote out sand i'm voting to no lunch and end the day. There's no other play that makes sense there and it's really suspicious that you're like we need these extra kills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
In fact...

##vote sandwolf

if the game doesn't end, it's one of Bif/Dancer imo and if they are both scum. we're hosed.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sandwolf is dead and the day is not over.

you can choose to execute 1 other person, or no-execute

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote no lunch

anyone pushing for another death today is looking real suspect.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

IllegallySober (2): Dancer, Dancer, Bifauxnen, Dancer, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Tommu (1): IllegallySober
Lynch No One! (1): Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (1): Tommu

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote no lunch

anyone pushing for another death today is looking real suspect.

bullshit

If we vote out sand i'm voting to no lunch and end the day. There's no other play that makes sense there and it's really suspicious that you're like we need these extra kills.

if the game doesn't end, it's one of Bif/Dancer imo and if they are both scum. we're hosed.

ok I want to talk things through before we vote more but christ I'm leaning towards AA now, this has to be desperate shade throwing from the last scum who really didn't want town to get this extra lunch but was too pressured to avoid it.

We had 6, now we have 5. If we take the extra lunch, that makes 4 and the NK brings us to 3, guaranteed LYLO if the game isn't already over. If we pass up this lunch, the NK brings us to 4 and guaranteed MYLO. There is absolutely no goddamn reason to not take this extra lunch opportunity to try and bag the last scum, unless you're the scum who doesn't want town to have it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##unvote for now

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

but can you freakin claim for real now, IS, honestly

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

MegaZeroX, depending on what IS claims I'm thinking it might be good to check either his claim or Dancer's. They're the only roles that haven't had any actual evidence given to observe them in action.

Sandwolf is probably screaming right now about checking Tommu, but even if we verify that Tommu's role gives him the possibility of changing alignments, we cannot verify how his alignment has actuallychanged. We only have his word on how the flipping works.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

MegaZeroX, depending on what IS claims I'm thinking it might be good to check either his claim or Dancer's. They're the only roles that haven't had any actual evidence given to observe them in action.

Sandwolf is probably screaming right now about checking Tommu, but even if we verify that Tommu's role gives him the possibility of changing alignments, we cannot verify how his alignment has actuallychanged. We only have his word on how the flipping works.

There is nothing about my role that would deceive an investigative power.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
(for potential lie detect)

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Hey sandwolf. You're gonna love that i was correct all along.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Given dancers role limits were posted about by mod im inclined to think hes town, i just dont see how useful scum lie detector would be.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I am hungover as gently caress. Apologies for my absence last night and this morning.

In fact...

##vote sandwolf

We don’t know Sandwolf’s alignment yet but this seems unnecessarily worrisome. Do you think we started with 4 to 5 scum?

Bifauxnen posted:

We had 6, now we have 5. If we take the extra lunch, that makes 4 and the NK brings us to 3, guaranteed LYLO if the game isn't already over. If we pass up this lunch, the NK brings us to 4 and guaranteed MYLO. There is absolutely no goddamn reason to not take this extra lunch opportunity to try and bag the last scum, unless you're the scum who doesn't want town to have it

Given that the game didn’t immediately end with the Sandwolf dunk, SW might have been town. There’s also a possibility that Tommu is actually 3P and that’s why the game didn’t end, also.

Bifauxnen posted:

but can you freakin claim for real now, IS, honestly

Yeah, I’m Town Vindictive. If dunked I will take whoever puts me at -1 with me.

I figured that was pretty clear from what I posted yesterday but if you really want to lie detect it, go ahead.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Going back right now to reread all living players.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Right now apart from me (and obviously only I know I’m town for certain at this point) we have Dancer and Bif who’ve been checked by cop and cleared, and AA whose claim appears genuine now that we do indeed have a second dunk today.

That leaves Tommu and I. I don’t know how my role affects the math Bif outlined earlier and frankly am too hungover to put it together.

If we dunk someone else today, I think it should be Tommu. That gets the potential 3P option out of the way and should end the game unless one of the two cleared people is a godfather. Right?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

We have until 6:37 my time to decide on that, so another 2 1/2 hours approximately.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Im confirmed town

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Tommu posted:

Im confirmed town

??

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

When mod gave me role it said town

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

##vote IS

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

In fact...

##vote sandwolf

Can you expand on why you think this?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
##vote AA

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I don't think Tommu is scum. If IS is being honest about his role (whether town or not), and a non-scum goes down with them, this is effectively mylo.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
For that reason I want to take the opportunity while we still have a spare to kill the next most suss person.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

##unvote

If IS is telling the truth and we lynch him (and presuming theres 1 more scum) scum win.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

I know im not scum and i trust dancer/bif.

##vote AA

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Dancer posted:

For that reason I want to take the opportunity while we still have a spare to kill the next most suss person.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Dancer posted:

Okay, I’ll buy that logic for today.

##vote AA

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anomalous Amalgam, Town-aligned Gravedigger, was executed.

Town Gravedigger
Whenever somebody flips as scum, you copy their ability. You don’t get a choice.
Further scum flips will overwrite your inherited scum ability.

You win when there are no longer any scum players alive in the game.

Sandwolf, Scum-aligned Spiky, was executed.

Scum Spiky
Any player who votes for you will receive a vote on themselves too. The vote will count as yours, but you can still vote who you want, including that same person. Once a player unvotes you, your vote on them dissolves as well. These things happen simultaneously. Which means that a simultaneous hammer is theoretically possible.

You win when scum is the majority of players.

Scum, choose your kill quickly.

The game's not over yet.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bifauxnen, Town-aligned Minibomb, was killed.

Town Mini-bomb
The first person to put you at three votes DIES.
This is a one-shot ability.

You win when there are no longer any scum players alive in the game.

Day 5 begins now. Not gonna bother with a deadline again.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (3): Dancer, IllegallySober, Tommu

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Sup

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

##vote IS

Im 99% sure dancer is not scum. I'm not scum.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Lets end this dancer.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I mean, I want to

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Notice day 2 and day 3 how both IS and SW home in on me.

IllegallySober posted:

Tommu has made one post this game day that I can find and it was a vote on Hum.

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Tommu

Look at the above in light of SW flip (and day 3 votes)

Dancer
May 23, 2011
IS has smelled vaguely fishy since forever, and I absolutely think he's scummier than you. But as confident as I may be I'd still feel like I'm wasting a chance to be sure if I don't give mega a chance to lie-detect you.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Remember how IS refused to explain his role for so long. Know how we have a lie detector?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Also day 4, it seemed a lot like IS and SW were both not keen on voting each other...