Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

carry on then posted:

lmao holy poo poo you really are a click generating bot

i'm okay with someone who loves mass killings believing that about me because i would prefer not to be murdered by you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i'm okay with someone who loves mass killings believing that about me because i would prefer not to be murdered by you

i'm sorry you're as fragile as the white boys of gbs

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

it's interesting that nobody is actually refuting the overall point

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ill refute it (didnt read)

pram
Jun 10, 2001
someone train low-rent cremnob to DYP or something

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

btw ofc "$1 sales makes you pro" is silly but what's the alternative? the irs has got you:

https://www.irs.gov/faqs/small-business-self-employed-other-business/income-expenses/income-expenses

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

pram posted:

someone train low-rent cremnob to DYP or something

:ironicat:

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i thought for sure that post was about pram until i read who made it

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

i would legit like to hear karl pilkingtons thoughts on the new mac pro

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

carry on then posted:

i'm sorry you're as fragile as the white boys of gbs

out of yospos

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Nomnom Cookie posted:

btw ofc "$1 sales makes you pro" is silly but what's the alternative? the irs has got you:

https://www.irs.gov/faqs/small-business-self-employed-other-business/income-expenses/income-expenses

no, it's pretty reasonable, because if you feel the need to refute it you're a knob.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYhcM0fhgC8&t=826s

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

a miserable pile of invoices

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

how did they gently caress up the cheese grating part? the macbook air line only survived the lovely original because it was a passable cheese knife

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
cfs: i am using ubuntu to manually unfuck an hfs+ partition

friday night motherfuckers

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

DELETE CASCADE posted:

out of yospos

no u

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

carry on then posted:

uhh that's not karl pilkington

i thought it was gonna be a marco link

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

infernal machines posted:

cfs: i am using ubuntu to manually unfuck an hfs+ partition

lol

nice uh shirt

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

poty posted:

i thought it was gonna be a marco link

black and yellow black and yellow

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i touched a mbp16 and its ok, but lol when did they start putting the headphone jack on the wrong side

its just endless trolling at this point

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it worked.

fsck kept getting stuck in a loop trying to fix come damaged inodes. turns out hsfprogs will happily allow you to rw mount a dirty volume, manually find the offending file objects and delete them, and then fsck will proceed and fix up the rest of the clusterfuck from there.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

sir.. sir.. SIR please

stop embracing the Mac Pro

buy one and take it home, then you can do whatever you like to it

also pretend I put the trashcan pro on the head of the ignored girl meme and the guy is staring at the new cheesgrater

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

no no embrace it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

infernal machines posted:

it worked.

fsck kept getting stuck in a loop trying to fix come damaged inodes. turns out hsfprogs will happily allow you to rw mount a dirty volume, manually find the offending file objects and delete them, and then fsck will proceed and fix up the rest of the clusterfuck from there.

wild. ive had to do something similar with e2fsprogs

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

in theory i could have done it through single user mode, but hfsprogs has newer versions of all the tools, and more importantly, copy and paste support in the terminal. which is nice when you're looking a 100+ character paths for specific inodes

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Where do you insert yourself on the new mac pro anyway?

On the old trashcan I assume the orifice was at the top since it looks kinda like a fancy fleshlight.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can you screen cast or whatever it’s called but still have the sound come from the ipad not the tv

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

echinopsis posted:

can you screen cast or whatever it’s called but still have the sound come from the ipad not the tv

if from an ios device afaik no

poty
Jun 21, 2008

my dad has messed the screen in his ipad pro 12.9 good and the current model is stupid expensive

why couldnt tim keep selling the previous cheaper model with touch id. or why couldnt he make more skus and sell the ipad or the ipad air with a 12.9 screen.

i should never have kept that monkey paw on my desk while posting about apple having too many skus itt

poty fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Dec 15, 2019

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

poty posted:

my dad has messed the screen in his ipad pro 12.9 good and the current model is stupid expensive

why couldnt tim keep selling the previous cheaper model with touch id. or why couldnt he make more skus and sell the ipad or the ipad air with a 12.9 screen.

i should never have kept that monkey paw on my desk while posting about apple having too many skus itt

Refurb store still has em; hope you don’t like space gray

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Binary Badger posted:

sir.. sir.. SIR please

stop embracing the Mac Pro

buy one and take it home, then you can do whatever you like to it

also pretend I put the trashcan pro on the head of the ignored girl meme and the guy is staring at the new cheesgrater

yo what's going on with the back wall there

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

abigserve posted:

yo what's going on with the back wall there

it's a display for sneakers, because this guy needs to show off that he spent $400 for $1.50 worth of canvas and rubber and a $398.50 logo badge

i'm the light under the couch

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

poty posted:

friend the new iPad Pro is Extremely Needs Suiting

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Raluek posted:

Refurb store still has em; hope you don’t like space gray

thanks i hadnt thought of that. sadly they dont have any in the european store. i guess i could always hit ebay

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

friend the new iPad Pro is Extremely Needs Suiting

its also extremely wallet emptying and my dad uses it for safari and newspapers

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

poty posted:

might i recommend the regular ipad

poty
Jun 21, 2008

newspapers are much better on the 12.9 screen theres much less scrolling needed. as a fellow newspaper and magazines reader i understand him

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

poty posted:

thanks i hadnt thought of that. sadly they dont have any in the european store. i guess i could always hit ebay

the very finest posting rig on earth yes

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/knityak/status/1206315142335459328

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

if they were in stock 5 minutes ago when you posted this, they arent now.

which is a shame, cause that owns. kind of outside my impulse buy threshold, but it might be cool enough to justify

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
I've had to restart my new iphone at least once every couple of days to fix fuckups with apps not launching and stuff