Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

I'm not Dutch friend.

Have you tried the footlong pigs in blankets at Lidl? They are very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

I'm not Dutch friend.

You chose this? :stare:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

NtotheTC posted:

It has not been a good couple of years for decisions.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bin otto told the press that they will look into their driver situation for 2021 in spain.

im going to sleep until that season then.

good bye

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
F1 2020: all the hair on their haunches will resist

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Khablam posted:

I'm not Dutch friend.

What

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Theophany posted:

Have you tried the footlong pigs in blankets at Lidl? They are very good.
Sure have!
Aldi also do an excellent one.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

No, I am cursed by a deep analytical awareness of everything I observe.
I saw pure raw once-in-a-generation talent from Max, whilst the thread at large just went "hurr durr he ugly like frog heheh"

It took 3 years and change for the rest of the world to catch up.

This thead? They'll retconn always having thought Max was excellent by mid-2022.

Or, they wish they could, because I have every poster's anti-Max posting saved to throw in their/your dumb faces when it happens.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
If you're not Dutch then what are you???? this is mind blowing

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Khablam posted:

"hurr durr he ugly like frog heheh"
Literally true, though. An undeniable fact which cannot be denied.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Khablam posted:

No, I am cursed by a deep analytical awareness of everything I observe.
I saw pure raw once-in-a-generation talent from Max, whilst the thread at large just went "hurr durr he ugly like frog heheh"

It took 3 years and change for the rest of the world to catch up.

This thead? They'll retconn always having thought Max was excellent by mid-2022.

Or, they wish they could, because I have every poster's anti-Max posting saved to throw in their/your dumb faces when it happens.

post the access file

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
How can he not be Dutch.... what else could he be?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
You know what... it makes sense.

Like how tankies idolize brutal autocratic deathly governments like China but only because they completely eat up the propaganda fed to external forces and they don't have to live under the yoke like internal citizens.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
"East Germany was a paradise" -person who was born after that state dissolved and never lived for a second there or even spoke with someone who did live there.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

If you're not Dutch then what are you???? this is mind blowing
I swear to gently caress you idiots mock my database but can't keep straight where people are from?
Here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884259&pagenumber=429&perpage=40#post497523402

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

holy loving poo poo he's married to 1500quid

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Wirth1000 posted:

:vince:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wirth1000 posted:

:kiss:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont get it

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

i dont get it

This one's for you, buddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLYqTZKEpvs

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CggZK7lD9Sw

cool video

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club
Goddamn it lets just skip through Christmas, depressing January, red February and get straight to March. I need F1 back in my life.

DrNewton fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Dec 15, 2019

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

DrNewton posted:

Goddamn it lets just skip through Christmas, depressing January, red February and get straight to March. I need F1 back in my life.

breaks are good don't end up like this guy

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

the paradigm shift posted:

breaks are good don't end up like this guy

holy gently caress

He's completely blocked off the exhausts on his radiators and GPU blower exhaust by mounting it that way. On top of that lol the noise.

And on top of all of that he went to that extent but connects everyrthing to what appears to be a tiny shgitty loving monitor.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
RIP, Dr. Gonzo.

He managed to get 44 probations before is 1st ban. :unsmith:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Wirth1000 posted:

holy gently caress

He's completely blocked off the exhausts on his radiators and GPU blower exhaust by mounting it that way. On top of that lol the noise.

And on top of all of that he went to that extent but connects everyrthing to what appears to be a tiny shgitty loving monitor.

Looks like only the top is glass/perspex with the rest of the case open.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I don't know a lot about computers but one thing I do know is that you absolutely want all the parts completely exposed to outside air and dust

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Vtetel on the clock

https://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/ferrari-issues-sebastian-vettel-five-race-improvement-deadline

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
In Vettel's defense, if you give him a magical dominating [Newey] car, he's unbeatable, so the fact that he's beatable means the Ferrari isn't that great

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
How is that in his defence? Only capable when in the best car underlines his fraudulence.

Still never won from lower than 3rd on the grid.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
To be fair, F1 is a car series, not a driver series, it's almost impossible for a driver to win championships in less than the best car. Even Schumacher didn't really pull that off. But, like Hamilton, if you put Vettel in a good car, he'll beat his teammates (well prior to this year anyway) and win championships. #forzaseb

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The best drivers often manage to get their cars to finish in places above expectation. Vettel is not one of those drivers. He was very good at maximising the performance of a dominant car and zooming off into the distance when there's nobody around to compete with him, but he's demonstrated time and again that his mentality is not there when there's pressure on.

Drivers are entitled to one or two stupid mistakes in their careers but Vettel has started to make a habit of it.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Shitbastion Venerealdiseasettel

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Fucktonio Gioshitnasty

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
they're gonna replace Vettel with Marc Gene mid-season lmao

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i found out the other day that pierre gasley actually had fans???

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

The best drivers often manage to get their cars to finish in places above expectation. Vettel is not one of those drivers. He was very good at maximising the performance of a dominant car and zooming off into the distance when there's nobody around to compete with him, but he's demonstrated time and again that his mentality is not there when there's pressure on.

Drivers are entitled to one or two stupid mistakes in their careers but Vettel has started to make a habit of it.

In his defence, Vettel did put in some stunning drives in 2008 and 2009.

That being said, having the subsequent years handed to him on a plate by a team that was all-conquering and was unabashed in their outright favouritism of him made him soft and he is getting broken by the adversity driving for the agip-huffing wops in Maranello.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

OhsH posted:

i found out the other day that pierre gasley actually had fans???

Other than Alex Albon?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

marshalljim posted:

Other than Alex Albon?

albon owns. who the gently caress was gasly again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Wirth1000 posted:

they're gonna replace Vettel with Marc Gene mid-season lmao
Marc does currently hold the lap record at the Nordschleife doesn't he? Sad Seb could never hope for such an achievement