Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Omnicrom posted:

At what point does this series just turn into the bizzaro cold war manga Addams Family? Also I want more bizzaro cold war manga Addams Family.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Super Jay Mann posted:

Yor, my gal, I love you and all but

What the hell??? :stare:

Also

:shittydog:

Remember: Corgis are the steeds fairy knights ride into battle. Yor needs to keep some cold iron in her arsenal.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!

Super Jay Mann posted:

Yor, my gal, I love you and all but

What the hell??? :stare:

Also

:shittydog:

Look, Chikuwa needs a temp job while waiting for season 2 of Yuru Camp.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Reallycoolname posted:

Look, Chikuwa needs a temp job while waiting for season 2 of Yuru Camp.

I mean Saito DID say she was sending an assassin...

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope we continue to get a new Starlight Anya smugface with every new Anya-focused chapter.

Also, Becky is such a great big sister / friend for going along with "Starlight Anya".

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I feel like the status of the school isn't really kept in mind. One side character forgot their homework and isn't falling apart at the thought of failure, Anya was falling asleep in class earlier.

With how intense the test to get to the interview was I feel like the strictness kinda disappeared for the most part.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Agronox posted:

The cat is just an rear end in a top hat!

The cat is an allegedly dead rock musician.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Future dog + girl that can read the dog's mind and find out what they know is an unstoppable combination.

Starlight Anya is becoming too powerful.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

RareAcumen posted:

I feel like the status of the school isn't really kept in mind. One side character forgot their homework and isn't falling apart at the thought of failure, Anya was falling asleep in class earlier.

With how intense the test to get to the interview was I feel like the strictness kinda disappeared for the most part.

As long as you are elegant....

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

i mean it's like the rich get special privileges

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

RareAcumen posted:

These are also six year olds in Anya's class. The teachers are likely easing them into things...

Also as someone said these are also the scions of power.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

JosephWongKS posted:

I hope we continue to get a new Starlight Anya smugface with every new Anya-focused chapter.

Also, Becky is such a great big sister / friend for going along with "Starlight Anya".

I love that Starlight Anya can read minds and knows Becky thinks calling her Starlight Anya's a huge pain but makes her do it anyway.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
"World's doomed."

Anya is great.

amigolupus posted:

I love that Starlight Anya can read minds and knows Becky thinks calling her Starlight Anya's a huge pain but makes her do it anyway.

Oh my god I didn't even think of that :allears:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The fun thing about Future Dog is that Anya is going to read his mind and, instead of magically solving every problem she foresees, run into some serious issues anyway because she's a very young girl.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Supersonic Shine posted:

The fun thing about Future Dog is that Anya Starlight Anya is going to read his mind and, instead of magically solving every problem she foresees, run into some serious issues anyway because she's a very young girl.

Ahem. Fixed that for you. :colbert:

newershadow
May 18, 2014
New Chapter

The dog search is underway!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

newershadow posted:

New Chapter

The dog search is underway!

Keith had better hope Ania escapes before Yor finds them.

That doggo is interesting though

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
That dog is such a good boy!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Some rowdy teens gonna get kicked into the ceiling, bombless dogs rush th ambassador and shower him with affection, increasing his popularity.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Aww yeah, time for Starlight Anya to earn her second Stella Star by infiltrating a gang of rowdy teens to save some good doggos.

I love how the dogs in the pet shop are doing the stereotypical Japanese delinquent pose. The one on the left's even got its head tilted to the side. :allears:

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

The body language of everyone in this series is really, really good. Even the animals. Hell, maybe especially the animals.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I love our cute heroic future dog :shittydog:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

amigolupus posted:

Aww yeah, time for Starlight Anya to earn her second Stella Star by infiltrating a gang of rowdy teens to save some good doggos.

I love how the dogs in the pet shop are doing the stereotypical Japanese delinquent pose. The one on the left's even got its head tilted to the side. :allears:

"Me strong"

"Me got big muscles"

:allears:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I'm 100% invested in the Predognition arc and want to see more.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Future dog is super good boy and I can't wait until he officially joins the family. :kimchi:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
This is the best Good Boy

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Rody One Half posted:

Twilight is going to find himself at a loss as he becomes obsolete with the implementation of Ostpolitik actually.

I was making a joke but turns out Willy Brandt really isn't this and is in fact doing it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lots of Good Dogs this chapter

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

We can change the title with one more to.

SPY X FAMILY: Uncle is Stasi, Dog is PRECOG, and then whatever else we get.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Blowing up dogs and killing children...this is some prototypical bad guy stuff, alright.

I wonder how far into the future the big dog can see, given he clearly knows he's gonna get adopted by the Folgers already.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Ania's power level increases with every chapter.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Gotta say, the entire middle part of the chapter with the whole east west thingamajigs bored me to tears

it's a good thing polar bear dog was there to pick up the slack afterwards

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Ready for the conclusion to the dog arc?
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100056

Well you gotta wait another 2 weeks.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
That panel with Anya trying to reassure Franky was gold. Kids can devastate your self-esteem without even trying.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Mulderman posted:

Ready for the conclusion to the dog arc?
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100056

Well you gotta wait another 2 weeks.

This panel and Anya comforting Scruffy was gold.

So was Loid's disgust at Franky thoroughly researching his target which is totally different from when Loid thoroughly researches all of his targets. Because it's work you see, nothing personal :v:

Actually all of it was gold.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

For all of his flaws, Franky at least has learned the advanced spy technique of shouting in a whisper.

This chapter is also a reminder that one of Anya's many superpowers is being able to totally run away with a chapter she's barely in.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Ah, the ol' "I forgot to turn off the gas in my home" excuse. A real classic. :laffo:

Super Jay Mann posted:

So was Loid's disgust at Franky thoroughly researching his target which is totally different from when Loid thoroughly researches all of his targets. Because it's work you see, nothing personal :v:

It's impressive how Loid's success with women as a spy isn't because he's super charismatic, but rather through the ton of effort he puts into putting together the information about his target into a cohesive plan for interaction.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
He puts Keima to shame.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Who's to say he's not Keima's grandad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

The predognition saga continues!