Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Krankenstyle posted:

hitchens was evangelical atheist numero uno, just look to richard dawkins's terrible twitter to see what a living hitchens would be like

If nothing else it would be funny to see Mr. "Women Are Incapable of Being Funny" being dunked on by women on Twitter repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
gently caress the law im hilarious

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

ive never shidded without pissong, how does one accomplish this feat

edit- i just open up the bomb bay doors and let er rip. everything out, gogogogogogogogogo.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

swinging from a rope tied to my bathroom fan just projectiling fluids around the walls of my bathroom at an approximate height of three feet

edit- im making a tarzan noise, but not from my mouth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
oh come on

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

blatman posted:

I don't like this new tarzan HBO miniseries

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

hnnnnnngh gepetto help i'm trying to become a real boy but i'm dummy thicc and the clap of my wooden asscheeks keeps bedeveling me with whale attacks

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Krankenstyle posted:

everything builds tolerance, though sometimes its purely in your head. even salt or sugar will dampen your taste after a while so you need more next time

Yeah but LSD tolerance is a lot faster. As in, if you do a tab, within hours taking another tab would do pretty much nothing.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Krankenstyle posted:

hitchens was evangelical atheist numero uno, just look to richard dawkins's terrible twitter to see what a living hitchens would be like

Hitchens was definitely better at being a scathing rear end in a top hat in his writing, though, which is why I said what I said. I would have loved to see him absolutely excoriate Kissinger. He was also better at admitting he was wrong.

Dawkins is great as a science educator and writer, although even his books about evolution drop the occasional "lol god-botherers are dumb" jab. River Out of Eden and The Ancestor's Tale are both pretty great books. He should not be writing about religion.

Hitch wasn't an apologist for child molestation like Dick Dorkins, there's also that

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If nothing else it would be funny to see Mr. "Women Are Incapable of Being Funny" being dunked on by women on Twitter repeatedly.

I don't actually like Hitchens, I just think it would have been entertaining to see him tear Kissinger a new one and get the :decorum: types all riled up only to dismiss them

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal
Yeah but the correct answer would have been to have Kissinger die sooner rather than have Hitchens live longer.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Araenna posted:

Yeah but LSD tolerance is a lot faster. As in, if you do a tab, within hours taking another tab would do pretty much nothing.

the therapeutical index i think its called is different from tolerance.

therapeutical index is (going back to the salt/sugar metaphor) when you can keep putting it in water but at some point the water will be saturated and the rest of the salt/sugar will just drift to the bottom

tolerance is your body or mind becoming used to and even dependent on a thing. like getting euphoric too much can make your hypothalamus stop producing endorphins (idk the words you get it

also i am fat, and sassy

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 05:18 on Dec 15, 2019

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Lagomorphic posted:

Yeah but the correct answer would have been to have Kissinger die sooner rather than have Hitchens live longer.

Kissinger won't die until someone finds and destroys his phylactery.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
One time, I read an article interviewing seniors at the Savoy Tea Room about what they were wearing and fashion in general. They had nice photos and people seemed genuinely happy to talk about style. Unfortunately, the article ends with them approaching Kissinger, who immediately says "gently caress OFF." Bitch who cares, your suit ain't poo poo anyways and you look like a mean avocado.

Also, I'm glad David Bowie unfell to earth and isn't seeing this poo poo.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Krankenstyle posted:

the therapeutical index i think its called is different from tolerance.

The therapeutic index is something else. It’s just the ratio of the deadly dose to the effective dose.

If a drug has a TI of ten and the doctor says take one pill, downing ten will kill you, medical intervention notwithstanding.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i would read any article that ends with telling kissinger to gently caress off

e: sorry, misread

e2:

Platystemon posted:

The therapeutic index is something else. It’s just the ratio of the deadly dose to the effective dose.

If a drug has a TI of ten and the doctor says take one pill, downing ten will kill you, medical intervention notwithstanding.

whatever the word is. the point where the effects of a drug stop making you more hosed up and instead just makes the comedown take longer.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Great pissts thank you

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Grouchio posted:

Why the hell hasn't anyone brought Nestle before the Hague or it's business equivalent?

Deteriorata posted:

Also, what is the business equivalent of the Hague?

mystes posted:

The J.D. Power award for best midsize crime against humanity.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Don Gato posted:

Kissinger won't die until someone finds and destroys his phylactery.

What's a lactery

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Phy posted:

What's a lactery

Nothing much, what's lactery with you?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Slumfrog posted:

I always imagined cumtown was part of the Fury Road landscape. Quite a bit friendlier than most of the wasteland too. I mean, there you are, a chromed up, violently nihilistic skeevoid fanging your War Rig across the red sands from Gastown to the Bullet Farms, a new mob of impractically themed motor enthusiasts trying to murder you every few k's. In fact here's a new bunch of arseholes out of nowhere, nicely turned out in speedos, footy boots and kfc bucket helmets, a monstrous legion of malformed tigers, sketchy wizards and improbable women dancing on the airbrushed flanks of their Sandman panel vans as they swarm maniacally with the apparent aim of being exploded hilariously by your guys and their high yield vaudeville acrobatics. I mean, painted fellas cavorting atop long bendy poles is a belter of an act at the fringe, but what fucko bases a defensive strategy on the ouvre? Mind you, worked but eh.

Anyway you've got a murderous headache, those pozzas hangin off the Rig keep yelling stuff at you despite the stonkingly obvious fact that you can in no way understand any of it from inside the cab of this thundering smashwagon, the boss's moronic son, the musclebound one with the lungs by dyson, is on the cb asking you to pick up some paddlepops for him and his mates - presumably from the abundant icecreameries in this post apocolyptic murder desert - the fukkin muppet, you're starting to realise the bottle of pills you chugged before setting out were not awareness and stamina enhancing amphetamines but were pretty strong laxatives and the wise woman you got them off was actually that guy who you're pretty sure was eating a poo that one time and also you have to stop drinking petrol coladas, it's your birthday and no one remembered except your mum who called you a posh wanker when you mentioned it, the only radio station is just a dude called Dave screaming obscenities over and over and they're not even real obscenities coz Daves a loving idiot, it's loving hot out again, your dog's an arsehole, and that loving dipshit with the amplifier truck and guitar gimp have been blasting the same three loving chords for the last five loving hours.

Then something new appears on the horizon, something that doesn't belong to this world of dust and spiky pants. It....glitters. You never knew what that word meant before. As you approach the thing flashes through the spectrum, visible and imaginary, each coruscating display surely the peak of brilliance you think, until the next eclipses it utterly. The torrential splendour wipes away the world around, the shattering roar of the engine fades to a gentle purr, the screams of the dying merely a contented sigh. Finally nearing the source you slow, craning out the window to get a better view of the wonderous thing, until it suddenly snaps into focus. It's a billboard, a billboard sprung from the fevered brow of the very god of fabulous. Rolling to a gentle stop you exit the cab and stand slackjawed gazing up at this outrageous wonderment. Amid the swirling glory a face slowly fades in. A man, but unlike any man you have seen before. His face handsome, smooth, unblemished. A rougish twinkle in the eyes, a forehead unfurrowed by the coarse stuff of everyday struggles, . Teeth neither yellow nor missing, but pearlescent white, as he looks down at you and smiles in welcome. A welcome that engulfs your dessicated rag of a soul and holds it gently. Just as gently the face fades away, the eyes last to go but holding yours locked throughout, and a message replaces it. Blinking through tears of wonder, as the font is breathtaking, the kerning a perfection of topological nuance, you read:

WELCOME TO CUMTOWN
We aim to please

As you consider this and marvel at the mind that could birth an entendre of such cardinality, a figure steps from the shadows beneath the billboard. It is the man from the sign. With a leonine grace and finely judged sway he strolls up to you, the lines of his perfect suit playing off against his devasting features in a subtle dance. Placing his hands on your shoulders, he flashes that smile and looks deep into your eyes, and finally speaks.

He says, "Hi, I'm the mayor of this place. People call me cumshitter. Give me your money."

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Icochet posted:

So, 25 handjobs per hour at $10 a pop

5am to 2pm, that's 9 * 25 * 10 = $2250

You'll make your money back in less than 9 days

Now you can hire staff. A good tug artist gets what, $20 per hour? They'll make you (9 * 25 * 10) - (9 * 20) = $2070 a day*

A smallish cafe-like property can probably be divided into six wank cubicles with some cardboard, so 2250 + (2070 * 5) = $12600 per day with a full staff

Millionaire in 80 days. Not too shabby.

*assuming Texas doesn't require you to give your employees benefits or breaks or other communist poo poo

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Krankenstyle posted:

hitchens could be irritating about atheism and frequently had other stupid opinions (see: "why women aren't funny"), but he was never the shrill shriveled ballsack that dawkins is. most of what he wrote is great and worth reading

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Hitchens was a sexist dink who probably jerked off to his own farts.

E: oh, I'm not disagreeing with you! Just want to make that clear!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
You're thinking of James Joyce

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

That was other people's farts.

I was in Dublin just this past weekend, coincidentally!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The General posted:

Star Trek said that TV ends in 2040. Rip.

Blistex posted:

gently caress! That's only two more seasons of the Venture Brothers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I was in Dublin just this past weekend, coincidentally!

Catch any good wind?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being hosed arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I hosed you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest loving I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, loving in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every gently caress I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger gently caress than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your oval office, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over me with a whore’s glow in your slumbrous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometime too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your hot drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s oval office. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your oval office is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

JIM

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Hitchens was a sexist dink who probably jerked off to his own farts.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

wait poo poo

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

EorayMel posted:

I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being hosed arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I hosed you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest loving I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, loving in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every gently caress I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger gently caress than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your oval office, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over me with a whore’s glow in your slumbrous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometime too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your hot drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s oval office. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your oval office is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

JIM

Was this a deleted scene from The Office?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville posted:

Why the gently caress would you shave a husky?
How the gently caress would you shave a husky?

thepopmonster posted:

Early in the morning?

Besesoth posted:

Fifteen men on a shaved dog's fur
Yo ho ho and a bottle of flea killer

Sorry if it's bad form to quote myself but it was just the setup!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
fuckin lol at the idea of reading too many of my posts. weak rear end eye havin goober prolly all like "aw jeez no thanks jesus i got no room for manna and the nectar of heaven, i filled up on stallone cuts before i headed over!"

(stallone cuts are piles of sweaty lunchmeats, veins of tangy mustard, covered over with a glistening skin of sliced deli cheese. its' waht the profs eat)

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Someone’s mad they made an unfunny and bad post

It’s ok friend, all my posts are unfunny and bad posts, you’ll get through this

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

fuckin lol at the idea of reading too many of my posts. weak rear end eye havin goober prolly all like "aw jeez no thanks jesus i got no room for manna and the nectar of heaven, i filled up on stallone cuts before i headed over!"

(stallone cuts are piles of sweaty lunchmeats, veins of tangy mustard, covered over with a glistening skin of sliced deli cheese. its' waht the profs eat)

Brad Neely?

So I said to them “people like you are the reason that God doesn’t talk to us anymore”. Suck loving house cat rat dicks.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Werong Bustope posted:

Much like the cicada, I get the irrepressible urge every few years to make a bunch of white noise for a week or two, then return to lurking hibernation until the cycle begins anew.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Finally a bust in the public square I can really admire

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

That's some pro tier pun usage.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Krankenstyle posted:

i would read any article that ends with telling kissinger to gently caress off

e: sorry, misread

e2:

whatever the word is. the point where the effects of a drug stop making you more hosed up and instead just makes the comedown take longer.

I always thought that was tolerance. Either way, that's what I'm referring to with the LSD. It stops making you hosed up within hours.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Blistex posted:

The correct term is "sperm-jacked".

mycomancy posted:

Sure how else are you gonna get sperm?

Blistex posted:

Spoken like a true Star Trek fan.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

remember 12 years ago when twitter was just a bunch of the most online people on earth texting each other? imagine trying to describe this series of tweets to someone back then who had no context for any of this. ok so president trump is getting impeached, wait ok lemme back up yeah trump is president, yeah, really lol ok so he's slowly been getting more and more demented, and just shouts into twitter about stuff he sees on fox news. what? oh, yeah, twitter is really popular now, he wasn't even the first president to use it. that was obama. oh, uh, he was a congress guy from chicago and he won in 2008 and hella white people lost their god drat minds, just full on pants-making GBS threads actual-nazi insane. why? oh yeah dude's black, first black president. i know right? thats what we all tought at the time, itms all uphill from here. people legit saying racism is over and stuff. but no there was this confluence of racism and dissatisfaction with the political status quo, and gamergate. oh crap yeah you dont know about gamergate. whoakay so you know how dudes say vile poo poo to women on the internet? yeah that's still huge back then, i know you know. well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Shear Modulus posted:

nerf's main market is me and all my cool friends that you wanted to play with in elementary school. we still hang out and play nerf darts and ride bikes and have pizza parties and you still arent there