Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
lots of fresh meat to execute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ham is a meat :ohdear:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hambeet posted:

Ham is a meat :ohdear:

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Someone contact SiV so we can be in a mason together. The Cat Mason.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GGN, are you in the server yet? Got a couple names I can't place.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

no matter. the grail accepts all kinds to provide it's miracle.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

2 penny bottle imp posted:

I'm in.

Mr. Steak, FYI my finger is hovering over the lynch button if you shirk your NEET duties!

Don't forget to join the Discord server!

https://discord.gg/dusrYS4

You too, Anidav!

Also who is PartyFowl, is that Birb?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
If there is still space I would love to take part in this game.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hunt11 posted:

If there is still space I would love to take part in this game.

Join the discord and find out! Nat needs to update the counts so I'm not sure, but even when it's full some peeps might need to bail or replace out by January.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

Join the discord and find out! Nat needs to update the counts so I'm not sure, but even when it's full some peeps might need to bail or replace out by January.

Just did that and my discord username is the same as the one I use here.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Also need to find out who "Poosh" is in the discord if you can put your hand up in here

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay

Bifauxnen posted:

Also need to find out who "Poosh" is in the discord if you can put your hand up in here

Its also birdstrike

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
its me. it’s all me

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Bifauxnen posted:

Also who is PartyFowl, is that Birb?

It’s ggn

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I assume all things are birdstrike until I have strong compelling evidence otherwise.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
4 slots left!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Natural 20 posted:

4 slots left!

said the toaster

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Bifauxnen posted:

GGN, are you in the server yet? Got a couple names I can't place.

Sorry yea, lemme fix my name

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

GenericGirlName posted:

Sorry yea, lemme fix my name

NVM you fine goons pooled your powers and solved the mystery AND fixed me up.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

Bifauxnen posted:

Mhhuyuuupp.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER
speaking of which could you enable nickname changes on the server so i can align the two names?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Shine V is still one of my favorite Mafia experiences, so I am very much looking forward to this game!

I'm going to tell you a story, about a man who ruled his kingdom with an Iron Fist and did everything he can to hold the young talent down.

This man is a snake who can lie to you face to face and not even blink.

Ma Ferguson was feared throughout Mexico, during the Shine Wars of 2017 the snake Natural 20 bamboozled her for weeks leading to Ma Ferguson's final downfall.

Nat 20 not only is a snake, but is a bad mod. Nat, you are a bad mod and hosed me over, and I'm not going to stand for it.

I'm still not over the mental anguish you inflicted on me in Fate Stay/Night. The way you looked on and laughed as I blindly bumbled my way to a loss still haunts me at night. I lost my innocence that game and you are the one to blame.

You made me into the shell of the man I am today, you are the reason I can't hug my son, you are the reason for the death of my innocence.

I challenge you Nat 20 to the ultimate Mafia duel. You vs. Me one on one. But this won't be any normal match no...no...I want to make sure you suffer!

I challenge you to a Dixieland Match, but unlike the last Dixieland match this one will have a Punjabi Prison cage, with an Elimination Chamber, with a Terrordome on top of it. The only way to win is climb over the top of the first cage, escape the Punjabi prison, have the official open the door to the elimination chamber and then escape through the top of the terrordome then get to the ramp on the top of the stage, climb the ladder and take the title of ultimate mafia player, but it won't be easy for you Nat20.

The cages can't contain my fury for you being a bad mod. It won't contain my fury for the mental anguish you've caused me in FSN. I will get revenge for Ma Ferguson, I will make sure you never run a game again, I will grind you down to your avatar, you will become the personification of the snake you are. This will be the ultimate nightkill and no amount of bulletproof will help.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

SalTheBard posted:

Shine V is still one of my favorite Mafia experiences, so I am very much looking forward to this game!

I'm going to tell you a story, about a man who ruled his kingdom with an Iron Fist and did everything he can to hold the young talent down.

This man is a snake who can lie to you face to face and not even blink.

Ma Ferguson was feared throughout Mexico, during the Shine Wars of 2017 the snake Natural 20 bamboozled her for weeks leading to Ma Ferguson's final downfall.

Nat 20 not only is a snake, but is a bad mod. Nat, you are a bad mod and hosed me over, and I'm not going to stand for it.

I'm still not over the mental anguish you inflicted on me in Fate Stay/Night. The way you looked on and laughed as I blindly bumbled my way to a loss still haunts me at night. I lost my innocence that game and you are the one to blame.

You made me into the shell of the man I am today, you are the reason I can't hug my son, you are the reason for the death of my innocence.

I challenge you Nat 20 to the ultimate Mafia duel. You vs. Me one on one. But this won't be any normal match no...no...I want to make sure you suffer!

I challenge you to a Dixieland Match, but unlike the last Dixieland match this one will have a Punjabi Prison cage, with an Elimination Chamber, with a Terrordome on top of it. The only way to win is climb over the top of the first cage, escape the Punjabi prison, have the official open the door to the elimination chamber and then escape through the top of the terrordome then get to the ramp on the top of the stage, climb the ladder and take the title of ultimate mafia player, but it won't be easy for you Nat20.

The cages can't contain my fury for you being a bad mod. It won't contain my fury for the mental anguish you've caused me in FSN. I will get revenge for Ma Ferguson, I will make sure you never run a game again, I will grind you down to your avatar, you will become the personification of the snake you are. This will be the ultimate nightkill and no amount of bulletproof will help.

same

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Oh h*ck Birb is in this game? Look out for the Bernstrike + chaoslord power duo

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
so many alts

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

My head is spinning. Revolving, if you will.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

SalTheBard posted:

:yikes:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

so what

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

hambeet posted:

My head is spinning. Revolving, if you will.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Bernstrike posted:

so many alts

Wow don’t break my cover like this

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

which one of you is caroline................

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I want Gaspy and his alt that pretended he lived in Italy.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

which one of you is caroline................

sweet Caroline. Buh buh buuuuh

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I will play.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Oh dear

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hi tithin I'm new.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I'm in for this!

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

BERSERKER CRUSH BAD ONES, MAKE BONES BREADS!!

(This was a sign up in case that wasnt clear. Fancycat in discord.)

50 pounds of bread fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Dec 18, 2019

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

50 pounds of bread posted:

:h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

50 pounds of bread posted:

NOOOO Berserker!