Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Mr. Clark2 posted:

I made the mistake of clicking on the battle.net launcher after clicking the "play" button and now the game is stuck in windowed mode. I've quit/restarted the launcher but the game is still windowed. Anyone know how to get it back to full screen?

Depending on what you mean by windowed, alt+enter will swap from smaller window to fullscreen borderless window. If that doesn't work, the options menu should let you pick between windowed/fullscreen/borderless windowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
The Holger is fantastic on Shipment, the reload is fast enough that you can basically just keep the trigger held. Got a chopper gunner and finished at I think 71/19 on headquarters. Everyone on our team had over 60 kills.

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Strobe posted:

Depending on what you mean by windowed, alt+enter will swap from smaller window to fullscreen borderless window. If that doesn't work, the options menu should let you pick between windowed/fullscreen/borderless windowed.

Alt+Enter did the trick, thanks.

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

Soooo is uzi good?

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Social Animal posted:

Soooo is uzi good?

No.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Social Animal posted:

Soooo is uzi good?

Recoil seems off to me. Rather use any other SMG.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Oh wow this map is a nightmare.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Is dame fortuna an aug? I can’t even tell

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Wow, headquarters on shipment is the worst. Why have a mode that limits respawns in that meat grinder?

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
So my in-game name is Miss Sparkle, which gets me a fair bit of people who ask if I'm a ~*Girl Gamer*~, and usually have a policy of never interacting with random people if I have to, so I ignore them. Well anyway, I get into this HQ match with a group of 5 on my team and this guy asks, and naturally I ignore him. He persists however, and eventually part way through the match one of his buddies chimes in with "dude it's gotta be, check the scoreboard". I hit tab and there I am, dead last on the scoreboard, and the dawning realization that I had just been verbally owned harder than I have ever been in my life.

Anyway that's my CoD story hope you enjoyed please like and subscribe and have this sick Javelin kill I recorded
https://i.imgur.com/ojXeV4b.gifv

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I only play Spec Ops because I hate all the PVP maps and am waiting for the BR mode. I just had a match that made me just turn off my Xbox and decide to stick to Payday 2 and Vermintide 2 for the moment. Three of us were down, last man standing waiting for us to respawn. In an incredibly tight vault with the spongiest juggie enemy I've ever seen. At that moment..DOZENS of suicide bombers start entering the vault, one after the other. All while this dude is trying to avoid the massive bulletsponge shooting a gatling at him. I don't think a single goddamn person working on this mode has ever played a co-op game. I already know they don't QA the loving thing.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
Speaking of Spec Ops how the hell are you supposed to beat Paladin? I just want my god drat operator unlocks damnit but that first APC stop always owns the hell out of me and my team.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't played MW since like a week after release and I bought the most expensive edition. Is it worth jumping back in now?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Insert name here posted:

"dude it's gotta be, check the scoreboard".

Tbh thats sad

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Taintrunner posted:

I haven't played MW since like a week after release and I bought the most expensive edition. Is it worth jumping back in now?

All of the original CoD 4 maps are better than the trash MW released with, so yes.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I'm not sure what I hate worse... Shipment, or the fact that everybody immediately leaves the lobby when they see vacant (an actual decent map). It takes longer to get into a game than it does to play it.

I'm exaggerating a bit of course, but I actually like Vacant, especially on Hardcore. Shipment is fine for grinding camos I guess but it's no Shoot House.

Kibbles n Shits fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Dec 19, 2019

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mister Facetious posted:

All of the original CoD 4 maps are better than the trash MW released with, so yes.

It is funny how i took to Crash like a fish to water, but I am STILL struggling with all the release maps. The old map designs were so much better in every way compared to the new maps.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The speed up effect isn't as dramatic as I'd hoped in Cranked.

Repeat: Shipment=best. Flipped it over to hardcore for a couple rounds last night and ended up with a 103 kill round (and only like 61 deaths!). The mp7 is just god mode there on HC. Near the end I wound up with a cluster strike, VTOL and Wheelson all at once. That was fun.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
So I'm going for the Well Equipped challenge and this stim part is a pain in the rear end. I think I get back like 10 health points anytime I use it and I have to get a maximum of 2500.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

casual poster posted:

So I'm going for the Well Equipped challenge and this stim part is a pain in the rear end. I think I get back like 10 health points anytime I use it and I have to get a maximum of 2500.

I have been known to c4 myself to reset my load out for poo poo like this. Useless to my team but whatever.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Insert name here posted:

So my in-game name is Miss Sparkle, which gets me a fair bit of people who ask if I'm a ~*Girl Gamer*~, and usually have a policy of never interacting with random people if I have to, so I ignore them. Well anyway, I get into this HQ match with a group of 5 on my team and this guy asks, and naturally I ignore him. He persists however, and eventually part way through the match one of his buddies chimes in with "dude it's gotta be, check the scoreboard". I hit tab and there I am, dead last on the scoreboard, and the dawning realization that I had just been verbally owned harder than I have ever been in my life.

Anyway that's my CoD story hope you enjoyed please like and subscribe and have this sick Javelin kill I recorded
https://i.imgur.com/ojXeV4b.gifv

This is a form of pure Call of Duty concentrate, codcentrate if you will

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

did you just eat your own missile :stare:

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What is the deal with the player characters in this game? They seem bugged out to me. My friend sometimes spawn in as Otter, a character he has not unlocked. My Krueger ingame sometimes gets replaced with the default spetnaz character, And in spec ops, I sometimes got the player character of Krueger but the hands and voice of Raines. When i get revived my player character is suddenly the default SAS one in desert camo. I have no idea wtf is going on.

Arae
Jul 27, 2003

casual poster posted:

Use thermite on yourself and use restock. You'll get it eventually...

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Statutory Ape posted:

did you just eat your own missile :stare:

Chopper flares confused the rocket so it was like, guess I’ll just head back home. Might have been too excited.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.

Kilometers Davis posted:

This is a form of pure Call of Duty concentrate, codcentrate if you will
TBQH the best part of crossplay is the fact that I get to experience the genuine XBox-Live experience while playing on the PC. Really takes me back to playing MW2 in the 360. What a time to be alive.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Most of the MW 2019 maps are better than the COD 4 maps hth

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

veni veni veni posted:

:yeah:

Insert name here posted:

TBQH the best part of crossplay is the fact that I get to experience the genuine XBox-Live experience while playing on the PC. Really takes me back to playing MW2 in the 360. What a time to be alive.

I mute everyone and only play with ps4 lobbies so I probably miss a lot of amusement honestly

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

What setting makes the shadows on my character/gun not look like a weird super jagged mess

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

veni veni veni posted:

This is painfully wrong.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

None of the MW 2019 maps are better than the COD 4 maps hth

Ftfy

George RR Fartin
Apr 16, 2003

GyverMac posted:

What is the deal with the player characters in this game? They seem bugged out to me. My friend sometimes spawn in as Otter, a character he has not unlocked. My Krueger ingame sometimes gets replaced with the default spetnaz character, And in spec ops, I sometimes got the player character of Krueger but the hands and voice of Raines. When i get revived my player character is suddenly the default SAS one in desert camo. I have no idea wtf is going on.

I think this is a sort of "always load the default" bug, where if the game hasn't loaded the asset yet, it just goes to default until it does. I've had it happen but it tends to take one death or so for me to respawn as the right person (so like 10 seconds).

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

Lol no

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

veni veni veni posted:

What is it like to have such terrible opinions?

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
All maps are bad

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

The only reason crash isn't the worst map in this game is because they managed to make some srs clunkers imo

Also I'd rather play bridge than crash and probably even picadilly, both of which are Not Good

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Good maps:

Hackney Yard
Gun Runner
Piccadilly

( good because visibility is good)

Okay maps:
Crash
That market one I cant remember the name of
(too campy)

Shoot House
Azhir Cave
(Weird fuckin sand overlay that means that youre invisible from some angles)

Bad maps:
Aniyeh Palace
Bridge

(Designed for leveling up sniper rifles at the cost of any other enjoyment)

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Palace and Bridge are both so loving bad that :iw: could bring back Bloc to replace them, and it would be an improvement.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I'd agree that all the launch maps are pretty loving terrible but im starting to get stockholm syndrome for rammaza and hackney yard theyre pretty fun on dom at least. Its also pretty telling that people are liking the maps they added from a game thats a decade old and theyre still better maps than the launch ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I like rammaza, esp at night

At release I thought the cave sucked but I haven't seen it in awhile and I actually like it now, unless my team decides to go be trolls