Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Amnistar posted:

Can you explain your use of this emoji please?

Familiar feelings of suspicion, mostly, but not developed enough to put words to.

A curious squint, and it looks funny to me lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Dont be jealous because I've nailed IA day 1 boss!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Amnistar posted:

Dont be jealous because I've nailed IA day 1 boss!

*scratches 'enthusiasm' into record.*

We've yet to see if that's true, nor do we have the resources, afaik, to test it, but your gumption has been noted.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
lie detector was 100% legit confirmed and not just some gifs from the wire, anyone who disagrees is not keeping it 100 imgay style

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote steak omgus

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Bernstrike posted:

lie detector was 100% legit confirmed and not just some gifs from the wire, anyone who disagrees is not keeping it 100 imgay style

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

Day 1 is the most important day of the game.

##vote snitch maclaine

i've looked through your post history, and it is not good, and is bad.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

GulagDolls posted:

i've looked through your post history, and it is not good, and is bad.

Okay but what about this game

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
jk humalong

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
The jokey burn aside what about humalong's posting is the issue? It's pretty content light and also humalong voted for someone who isn't in the game, but was probably a mistake due to votefinder issues.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Nep-Nep posted:

It's pretty content light

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

vote sucks too

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Bernstrike posted:

What happens if you use the lie detector on a paradox?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Vote on NepNep was just a lurker vote.

Are the last two pages JUST rp or is there content in there? Any post that looked like roleplay just got scrolled over cuz I had like 80 posts to catch up on

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Paul ReiserFS posted:

Writing it off as shitposting is easy and the type of meta defense I don't like.

He's counterclaiming AA without making any counterclaim, he's being OMGUSy for no reason.

Intentionally introducing conflict and ambiguity is scum behavior.

i laid out my reasoning for voting imp and it was exactly what pod said but with less words. characterizing me as being OMGUSy for no reason is not true. hard to tell alignment from this because anyone who thinks omgus is a thing in the first place is on a level i can't communicate with

as for the conflict introduced by claiming town and then saying 'no' to aa's rp...mwhahyaah...yes.....it derailed the entire game just as planned!!!! i am the infinite telomeres! the perfect chain!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Are the last two pages JUST rp or is there content in there? Any post that looked like roleplay just got scrolled over cuz I had like 80 posts to catch up on

its weird to me that you are throwing out lurker votes with like five postsi n the thread you aren't reading

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

The jokey burn aside what about humalong's posting is the issue? It's pretty content light and also humalong voted for someone who isn't in the game, but was probably a mistake due to votefinder issues.

cpig was in the game when i voted for him

i cannot control mod errors

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

GulagDolls posted:

its weird to me that you are throwing out lurker votes with like five postsi n the thread you aren't reading

Maybe it was a challenge to a lurk-off. I think I lost :(

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote humalong probably did it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

GulagDolls posted:

I’m trying to force myself to get invested

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
You get a lurker vote you get a lurker vote everyone gets a lurker vote

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay

Amnistar posted:

Uhh...no?

Dismissing day 1 is a poo poo idea, and you absolutely can get valuable information and make viable reads off of the interactions people have.

Valuable interactions like "i voted because the wind was blowing north"

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay

Sandwolf posted:

Its all bad

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Amnistar posted:

I have the ability to kill people.

What kind of softclaim bullshit is this

##vote amnistar

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Look at me I'm ~valuable~ town

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
That's my impression of amnistar in case anyone wants to misattribute like you illiterate pieces of poo poo would

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Squiggly posted:

That's my impression of amnistar in case anyone wants to misattribute like you illiterate pieces of poo poo would

Whoa whoa whoa we’re cops not freemasons

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Squiggly posted:

What kind of softclaim bullshit is this

##vote amnistar

It was something for the claimed lie detector to read?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I honestly assumed everyone would be posting something similiar.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

Amnistar posted:

I honestly assumed everyone would be posting something similiar.

But why put your powers out there to be tested? In a closed setup, no reason to give scum any more info than they already have.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

2 penny bottle imp posted:

But why put your powers out there to be tested? In a closed setup, no reason to give scum any more info than they already have.

Er...I expected to get checked and come back false

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

lol

I guess I was the only one who thought you did that to get a false result.

Kind of weird to waste a lie detector on a purposely false result, especially when we are in a game where everyone is a cop and the mod could just decide "yeah everyone has the ability to kill because you're all oppressive pigs"

im going too far into speculation here but you get what i mean

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Yea, I thought about the fact that execution can also be killing someone pater in the day, but the detection had been claimed to be used so I thought gently caress whatever.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Yea, I thought about the fact that execution can also be killing someone pater in the day, but the detection had been claimed to be used so I thought gently caress whatever.

and it appears to have been a lie anyway soooooooooooo

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

oh my god this game day is only half over

is jokephase dead yet? can we buckle down?

how do we start this? gulag tried by randomly picking me but gulag is one of the vote leaders so it didn't exactly stick

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

steak's new meta must be lurking as much as possible day 1 to avoid being the day 1 lunch target

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Mr. Humalong posted:

steak's new meta must be lurking as much as possible day 1 to avoid being the day 1 lunch target

I'd loving shoot him for last game

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Squiggly posted:

I'd loving shoot him for last game

you will receive a visit from a mysterious benefactor tonight