Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I’m a very good boy/black and stout/I brought you a present/here is your spout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Funk
Oct 1, 2012

Please send them a very large crate marked "SCIENCE. PROBABLY DANGEROUS. BUT VERY SCIENTIFIC. YES."

pantslesswithwolves posted:

:eyepop:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

They sent a poet

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

A masterpiece.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

She went to the bedroom to get it out of her crate. It's the first time shes cared enough about where a toy was to go looking for it and move it when she wasnt playing with it

Stravag fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Dec 19, 2019

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Jesus christ

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

My dog is way cooler than me.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

When I get all riled up, hear me shout
"Roll me over and boop my snout"

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://imgur.com/gallery/RLxJndy

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

CeramicPig posted:

Thank you, Napoleon, for bringing me the drain spout

Wrap it and give it back

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

This is now my favorite thing

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/YxNpK3l.mp4

it has sound but you have to open in a different tab I think

imgur.com/YxNpK3l.mp4

PookBear fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Dec 20, 2019

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

the last thing you see b4 u die

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

These fukken dogges jfc

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
I love dog rates and thoughts of dog

https://twitter.com/dog_feelings/status/1208497039853707266?s=19

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I’m still blocked by that guy because of Dumbo

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I shot a Kedah pic over to rate dogs but never saw if they used it

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Stravag posted:

Same with Lando but we don’t need the Internet to validate our knowledge we’ve got some drat fine doggies.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Stravag posted:

Take Kedah on a boat and send a pic my way

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Next time im up in ny during the summer i will see if she is willing to get on my mom's boat. She really dislikes water and baths

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
:kimchi:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

That's getting posted. Got a blurb for me?

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

This is the most relaxed Buddy has ever been on the boat. I have a bunch more on google photos but it’s a pain in the rear end to get them to imgur.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6YhB6eF0-c/?igshid=145mbxj56fmaw

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/El_Gustache/status/1208798746437275648?s=19

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

🥳
Buddy’s a white German Shepherd though

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Oh he is? I saw the long hair and assumed swiss
I will correct!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Kedah has picked up a new behavior I am 100% in favor of. When walking by the front desks at hotels she rears up to put her paws on the desk to look over it at the people and try to get treats and get the "awwws" people normally let out when she does it. I highly approve of her demanding attention because of her being cute

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Stravag posted:

Kedah has picked up a new behavior I am 100% in favor of. When walking by the front desks at hotels she rears up to put her paws on the desk to look over it at the people and try to get treats and get the "awwws" people normally let out when she does it. I highly approve of her demanding attention because of her being cute

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

“I’d like to speak with your (branch) manager!”

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

:luca:

Exactly!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

“I’d like to speak with your (branch) manager!”

You rang?

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

Stravag posted:

Iirc Kedah was very people nervous? This is a huge achievement if so, especially around strangers

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Sloth Life posted:

Iirc Kedah was very people nervous? This is a huge achievement if so, especially around strangers

Hugely people nervous. The only people shes barked at in the last few weeks was when they were coming down the stairs and we were going up and the people that got keys for our hotel room and opened the door. She is still dog aggressive and spins side to side wanting to run at them and whines when she sees them but isnt lunging to the end of her leash and being brought up short and barking. Im not sure if thats progress or not because she does it from further away and more dogs now.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Stravag posted:

Hugely people nervous. The only people shes barked at in the last few weeks was when they were coming down the stairs and we were going up and the people that got keys for our hotel room and opened the door. She is still dog aggressive and spins side to side wanting to run at them and whines when she sees them but isnt lunging to the end of her leash and being brought up short and barking. Im not sure if thats progress or not because she does it from further away and more dogs now.

Same here with sputnik. I feel like I've completely failed some days.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Stravag, does Kedah go to the dog park? How does she do there? A lot of dogs are leash reactive (like Lando) but he’s gotten a lot better after I put in a lot of work. He still has some outbursts here and there- there are certain dogs that he simply hates and will bark at incessantly if he sees them, and also hates Weimareiners- but now I’ve trained him to look at me for a click and a treat when he sees something that he doesn’t like.

There’s a ton of resources for reactive dog management out there and a lot of trainers also do positive reinforcement training to help dogs work on reacting appropriately.

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Dog upside down so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Not usually. We're on the road enough she doesnt really see other dogs often and when i was boarding her she got taken out of group play because she was getting into fights there even though she had behaved perfectly the first couple times she went.i need to get time and travel less so i can have a behaviorist work on that and her seperation anxiety. Shes still maxed out at about 15-20 minutes before she turns destructive even with treats scattered around. For the moment I'm just taking the W with people with being on the road 5-8 days and then only home 2-3 before travelling again

Edit: the couple of times I've reached out to people that handle human and dog aggression according the the finder sites ive gotten back "oh i dont do that anymore sorry and thats a big problem you need to take care of that immediately and i dont have any name of anyone i would reccomend". Gee. Thanks.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Dec 23, 2019