Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
I tried to vote for wirth but the poll was over. HTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Banzai 3 posted:

I’m a lurker and voted for Rebus

overthrow the elders

Same

Khablam posted:

There's at least 150 casual readers of the thread.
Whenever someone makes gangtags a couple dozen rando's post for one and then are never seen again.

Yes

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Lurkers are now required to explain, uh, why????

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I voted for Khablam and Rhopunzel multiple times, but I'm not quite sure how I got around the poll's admittedly quite good anti-shilling algorithm. Like one day it would tell me to gently caress off despite my VPN in Baku and the next it would be like Tony Montana returning to the thread right around the Melbourne Grand Prix.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

I voted for Khablam and Rhopunzel multiple times, but I'm not quite sure how I got around the poll's admittedly quite good anti-shilling algorithm. Like one day it would tell me to gently caress off despite my VPN in Baku and the next it would be like Tony Montana returning to the thread right around the Melbourne Grand Prix.

As the official pollster my belief is that if you can sidestep whatever garbage anti-VPN tools Strawpoll uses then you are awarded a high five. Please come to Pittsburgh to receive your high five.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I've never see a thread so far up its own rear end that it makes a favorite poster poll well done everyone

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I've never see a thread so far up its own rear end that it makes a favorite poster poll well done everyone

It's not a favorite poster poll, Khablam tied for first.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Big Huski Boi posted:

This is actually hurtful.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Would you say it's the worst thread?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Everyone knows I’m king poo poo of gently caress mountain round these parts

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Who had more poles during the season. He should win according to FIA rules.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth has been a revelation this season. I was disappointed that he didn't get more votes.

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

Khablam posted:

There's at least 150 casual readers of the thread.
Whenever someone makes gangtags a couple dozen rando's post for one and then are never seen again.

Did I hear gang tags??

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Theophany posted:

my VPN in Baku
Well done

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

As the official pollster my belief is that if you can sidestep whatever garbage anti-VPN tools Strawpoll uses then you are awarded a high five. Please come to Pittsburgh to receive your high five.

Can I VPN into Pittsburgh instead? I'm trying to reduce my carbon footprint.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Rebus posted:

I'm just happy not being in 19th / 20th for a change.

Hey now...

... sometimes other teams have engine penalties.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Big Huski Boi posted:

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Red_Fred posted:

Did I hear gang tags??

Bring back the Fast Heikkis

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Brawny Buttons or bust

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

Theophany posted:

Can I VPN into Pittsburgh instead? I'm trying to reduce my carbon footprint.

You should just fly. We could do with the heat.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

If you could teach people not to be paralyzed with fear when the roads get slick that'd be great.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_nu4f9fv8

Today I realised I had no idea what Antonio Giovinazzi looked like.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Big Huski Boi posted:

If you could teach people not to be paralyzed with fear when the roads get slick that'd be great.

Be nice to rebus, it wasn't his fault

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/1207425024912695296?s=21

I hope there is a special clause in the Brexit trade deal so all Rosberg companies get 1000% tariffs to enter the UK

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I don't know the show "The Shark Tank" but I'm assuming the people on it get slowly lowered into a tank full of sharks? Eagerly awaiting Rosberg's appearance on "The Lions Cave"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

I don't know the show "The Shark Tank" but I'm assuming the people on it get slowly lowered into a tank full of sharks? Eagerly awaiting Rosberg's appearance on "The Lions Cave"

Dragons Den, but rapidly running out of lethal animal analogies because the 'business gurus' are multiple discharged bankrupts.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/dec/20/lewis-hamilton-knighted-dave-richards-uk-motorsport-f1

get in there sir lewis

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Lewis legit owns super hard and I hope he gets it.

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

Big Huski Boi posted:

If the city would treat the roads it would be a lot less terrifying for them. Twice last year and once this year they did nothing. Those hills are no joke when they get some ice.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

poty posted:

https://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/1207425024912695296?s=21

I hope there is a special clause in the Brexit trade deal so all Rosberg companies get 1000% tariffs to enter the UK

Is he just going to reject any entrepreneur that isn't sleeping in a separate room from their spouse and isn't willing to put their personal relationships on the brink of collapse in order to succeed?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Skarsnik posted:

get in there sir lewis
If Lewis gets tapped on the shoulder by the nice old lady, will Bono be legally required to say it this way, under penalty of being locked in the tower of London? I hope?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

#StillIArise

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

#StillIArise

:discourse:

Though maybe the pro move from Lewis would be to snub the pedophile enabling British royals and instead receive his honours from the cool and good Monegasque royals.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

:discourse:

Though maybe the pro move from Lewis would be to snub the pedophile enabling British royals and instead receive his honours from the cool and good Monegasque royals.

Lewis is a good English lad who would never disrespect the Queen.

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

Lewis should receive his honors from Frank Williams a true British hero

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

jazzyhattrick posted:

Lewis is a good English lad who would never disrespect the Queen.
They have a mutual appreciation for not letting anyone share their toilets.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
After Charles win the WDC he will be knighted Monaco royalty or something like that.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Zeta Acosta posted:

After Charles win the WDC he will be knighted Monaco royalty or something like that.

He'll become the new Prince and immediately expel the Russian mafia which makes up 90% of Monaco's residents these days.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

charles leclerc will never win a wdc because he's a coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ostentatious posted:

charles leclerc will never win a wdc because he's a coward

That and because Are Lewis will be WDC for the next 4 or 5 seasons before retiring to make way for Are Lando and Are George to continue the glorious British dominance of the sport into the next decade and beyond.