Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

Dixville posted:

I just didn't like the oil bubbling out of the nose and mouth, looks gross to me but it's probably fine to eat tbh
Here have a pizza snake

Usul has called a big one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

First one feels like bad lighting and color make it look worse than it actually is. I kind of like the second one. Does what it's trying to do.

The third one made me nearly dry heave.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

At first glance I thought the bun was a folded up sheet of rice crispies

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ed: wtf why is this upside down

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Master Twig posted:

First one feels like bad lighting and color make it look worse than it actually is.

it's unseasoned ramen with badly cooked eggs

it's pretty bad

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCf5gsl3C08

Dude really likes burnt rear end bacon apparently

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Does anyone have a link to (or know where I can find) the old SA screed about a goon and his wife who only ate raw meat? Mostly what I remember is the line "tldr: raw meat is the poo poo", and googling isn't getting me anywhere.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Iron Crowned posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCf5gsl3C08

Dude really likes burnt rear end bacon apparently

I don't get the low-level hate that seems to bubble up for these videos, I loving love them.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I don't get the low-level hate that seems to bubble up for these videos, I loving love them.

People can be kinda precious about their cooking being featured as lovely

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

lofi posted:

Does anyone have a link to (or know where I can find) the old SA screed about a goon and his wife who only ate raw meat? Mostly what I remember is the line "tldr: raw meat is the poo poo", and googling isn't getting me anywhere.

I got you! And it's goldmined, so all can enjoy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3266265

Screed is by Neone on page two. (I remembered that the phrase was "raw meat is the tits", not "the poo poo")

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

You're a star, thanks!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Now we gotta find the comic that somegoon drew of that couple as bears

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

SoylentCola posted:

Forget all this hotdog chat, here's a 2ft long battered pig in blanket. That's a sausage wrapped in bacon, battered and deep-fried.

My brain says no, but my heart also says no.

:hai:
Would!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I like them too for the most part, but there really is a lot of AFP in some of the more off the rails methods.

That said, his top bacons were overdone :barf:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mmmm sacrilicious

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

JacquelineDempsey posted:

I got you! And it's goldmined, so all can enjoy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3266265

Screed is by Neone on page two. (I remembered that the phrase was "raw meat is the tits", not "the poo poo")

What an adventure.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

redgubbinz posted:

What an adventure.

The Abridged Version, for the Poem dome.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

we've come a long way since it was bannable to tell people they should maybe consume things other than meat and butter

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I would crush pound after pound of these, they look great.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

I'm kind of tempted to actually try this for some insane reason.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It would make for a delightful Christmas luncheon

Just be sure to use tested quality donuts

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Imagining two ladies around the cracker barrel at the general store, getting into it, because the one says these goblin sandwiches were horrible and the other proclaiming its obviously the donuts, she did not use tested quality donuts, the amateur. The sandwich goop made of nuts, ham product, and avocado is peerless. Its the donuts, I bet they were stale Mary.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Rotten Red Rod posted:

They're a bit shallow, in the sense that they could very easily go a bit into explaining why e.g. boiling a steak doesn't work, even just on a basic level, but they don't and it's just "boiled the steak, it went icky. Boiled the steak slightly differently, it went icky." Also a waste of 50 steaks plus however many from unused takes.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

My Lovely Horse posted:

They're a bit shallow, in the sense that they could very easily go a bit into explaining why e.g. boiling a steak doesn't work, even just on a basic level, but they don't and it's just "boiled the steak, it went icky. Boiled the steak slightly differently, it went icky." Also a waste of 50 steaks plus however many from unused takes.

Eh, they're a test kitchen, I can live with it. Especially how on the rest of their programs they're generally really positive about reducing food waste.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Eh, they're a test kitchen, I can live with it. Especially how on the rest of their programs they're generally really positive about reducing food waste.

You can see them eating stuff others have made in the background of a lot of the shows too. I get instinctively uneasy when I see food wasted, but the whole food has so much waste inherent in it (sometimes for necessary reasons) a few wasted steaks aren't even a drop in the bucket.

My GF works in food quality assurance, and has had to recall and destroy literal tons of food just because of minor labeling issues, condensation drips, preservative gas imbalances etc.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Data Graham posted:

Now we gotta find the comic that somegoon drew of that couple as bears

Thanks to forums historian Ugly in the Morning, I have it!

Original comic is by Mjaulm; thread link isn't goldmined so you'd need archives. Hence my re-host on imgur.

(If you have archives and want to see the whole thread, there's a surprising number of images still working:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3499406 )

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Thanks to forums historian Ugly in the Morning, I have it!

Original comic is by Mjaulm; thread link isn't goldmined so you'd need archives. Hence my re-host on imgur.

(If you have archives and want to see the whole thread, there's a surprising number of images still working:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3499406 )

Your link is broken: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499406

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Man, that's twice today, I dunno what's up?! Thanks!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yes! Thank you.

All of Mjaulm's comics are amazing

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
quote="OSU_Matthew" post="500979814"]
Yes, but the Chili Mac pizza I bought for lunch was excellent:

[/quote]

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.
The pizza place I was at today had rules about what topping you could get on what crust. I wanted their Marinara pizza, but I'm not allowed to get pepperoni on it. It says so in the menu but I asked the server anyway. Server asked the chef, they wouldn't do it. I assumed it was some sort of "authentic italian" Pizza rule, but as we all know, there are no, and should never be any pizza rules.

I ordered the pepperoni on the side and put it on myself. gently caress the police. I won.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That's a solid would and a half.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I understand that this is what you get if you put A1 on a hamburger.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

the burger is free if you eat all of it, including the bones.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Put that on the "I would eat this exactly once" list.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

"I made mozarella sticks, except worse. And also it took more time and made a bigger mess."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Null of Undefined posted:

The pizza place I was at today had rules about what topping you could get on what crust. I wanted their Marinara pizza, but I'm not allowed to get pepperoni on it. It says so in the menu but I asked the server anyway. Server asked the chef, they wouldn't do it. I assumed it was some sort of "authentic italian" Pizza rule, but as we all know, there are no, and should never be any pizza rules.

I ordered the pepperoni on the side and put it on myself. gently caress the police. I won.

Considering it looks like the chef urinated on the pepperonis I would chalk this up as a loss.