Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I think we should do Amni. That’s my 2 cents. I’m driving for about an hour but I’ll be back before deadline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Quidthulhu posted:

I think we should do Amni. That’s my 2 cents. I’m driving for about an hour but I’ll be back before deadline

I don't know if we can get the votes for Amni or Steak. I wouldn't vote Amni right now, at least.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Steak as obliquely as possible can you explain this breadcrumb thing

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwolf posted:

Steak as obliquely as possible can you explain this breadcrumb thing

im fairly sure i identified the doctor and i won't vote that person

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m not asking you to identify doctor. I’m asking you how you discerned it and how certain you are.

Don’t you think it’s weird no one else picked up on what you did?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Don’t respond to that post. You’re prolly town

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Doc would have called him on this bs if it was unfounded, right?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to be honest, i was looking for signs of the doctor all game, and i assumed that's what the rest of town would be doing too....?

i never played a game with so many vanilla roles like this, where theres 1 townie who's clearly valuable. i thought this was supposed to be basically a game of "indian chief" except we dont know who the chief is either. we win once we've figured out who to trust and protect, before the scum figures them out to kill them

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Doc would have called him on this bs if it was unfounded, right?

You would think yeah

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

to be honest, i was looking for signs of the doctor all game, and i assumed that's what the rest of town would be doing too....?

i never played a game with so many vanilla roles like this, where theres 1 townie who's clearly valuable. i thought this was supposed to be basically a game of "indian chief" except we dont know who the chief is either. we win once we've figured out who to trust and protect, before the scum figures them out to kill them

I'd think it would be better to stay as quiet as possible, as long as you aren't playing scummy town won't vote you and they have no other was to protect you and so why give scum the chance to figure it out

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'd think it would be better to stay as quiet as possible, as long as you aren't playing scummy town won't vote you and they have no other was to protect you and so why give scum the chance to figure it out

by protect i just meant not vote. which i guess is dumb in hindsight because you can always claim doc if youre about to be lunched, but.... that doesnt change the fact that i've been playing this way

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ##vote sandwolf

that's -1

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Well poo poo, I have a break and we made it to -1 on sandwolf?

##vote sandwolf

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Well poo poo, I have a break and we made it to -1 on sandwolf?

##vote sandwolf

:goofy:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

That was unexpected

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Aww :(

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf, Hans Gruber, Self Aligned Survivor, was thrown in Christmas jail D3

It is now N3

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quid, Town aligned Elf, was stolen N3
It is now D4

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (4): Amnistar, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 23rd, 2019 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote no lynch

Mylo and doc is still alive.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also, acknowledge the timing looks bad, was at family dinner and had 10 minutes to read the thread and saw that I could actually lynch my preferred target over hal.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Or I suppose if Mr. Steak knows who the doc is from breadcrumbs, post who it is with the cited breadcrumbs.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Nets us a similiar result with less risk of the doc dying. ##unvote

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

loving hell

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Not gonna lie, expected you or hal to go down, because I'm pretty sure one of you is scum at this point.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Current thoughts:

Steak doctor thing feels legit.
This means one of hal and hum are the doctor and the scum is the other one.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Not gonna lie, expected you or hal to go down, because I'm pretty sure one of you is scum at this point.

I’m now even more convinced it’s Hal or Steak

Sandwolf being 3p makes a ton more sense post-flip

Also just lol if you think the last scum would kill a town Hal

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

I’m now even more convinced it’s Hal or Steak

Sandwolf being 3p makes a ton more sense post-flip

Also just lol if you think the last scum would kill a town Hal

I expected them to leave quid alive to bulldog me, taking out one of the people that was more apathetic to my alignment.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

I expected them to leave quid alive to bulldog me, taking out one of the people that was more apathetic to my alignment.

Everyone left thought quid was certainly town so I can see killing him in this case to make sure everyone was on the table

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Obviously unless we are going to no cuddle the doc should just claim at this point.

I can't decide if steak should really be off the table here or not. Would scum just not kill the doc to try and get this townie cred by "protecting" the doctor? Seems like to would not be too crazy an approach in an almost all vanilla game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

Current thoughts:

Steak doctor thing feels legit.
This means one of hal and hum are the doctor and the scum is the other one.

Interesting. When I actually looked back at some of the earlier posts I assumed steak must have been talking about you with the breadcrumbs since you made a whole bunch of doctor-related jokes at the start of the game.

But perhaps you are just being coy here.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

:ghost: go town :ghost:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I don’t know who it is :negative:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im pretty sure its hal at this point. scum, that is. also, it's obvious who i think the doctor is

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

im pretty sure its hal at this point. scum, that is. also, it's obvious who i think the doctor is

Dont like thus post.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hal being around for MYLO is never good, it’s true

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Is...is it Amni? This entire time?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

No, it’s probably Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

No it's not me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Everyone seems to be around. Are we cuddling or not?