Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's been years, but Kevin's shout of "My thing!" from The Two Towers is still my all-time favorite riff.

Mine has to be from Titanic, which made it in as the last item in the reunion special clip reel....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHFWpx1Y-_k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The Christmas Circus special that they added to Amazon is loving insane. 60s children’s television is so strange and upsetting.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Is it Christmas Circus with Whizzo the Clown? Or something new?

If it's the former the only acid-tripper 60s children movie is Fun in Balloonland.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Geoj posted:

Is it Christmas Circus with Whizzo the Clown? Or something new?

If it's the former the only acid-tripper 60s children movie is Fun in Balloonland.

With Whizzo and the child with the concerning wet cough, yeah.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Just a warning, the latest RiffTrax VOD is missing 20 minutes of its 90 minute running time. That's absurd.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Just a warning, the latest RiffTrax VOD is missing 20 minutes of its 90 minute running time. That's absurd.

Robo Vampire?

Was it just a lot of rape or

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

The rapey stuff is gone, and there's a scene with two of the characters naked in the water (which while it doesn't show anything, doesn't add anything to the viewing experience).

That's all I noticed on a cursory scan through the full version of the movie.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Missile X: The Neutron Bomb Incident is on Amazon Prime and man that movie was made at an awkward time as it was filmed right before the Iranian revolution. And the movie was filmed/set in Iran.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

muscles like this! posted:

Missile X: The Neutron Bomb Incident is on Amazon Prime and man that movie was made at an awkward time as it was filmed right before the Iranian revolution. And the movie was filmed/set in Iran.

Its so good. Like every single line is incredible and it was absolutely instantly memoryholed.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Yeah Missile X is great. As is any riffed movie with Peter Graves. TONIGHT ON BIOGRAPHY

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Ah yes, the movie where our heroes are the CIA, KGB, the Iranian Secret Police, and the Stasi.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

muscles like this! posted:

There's even a scene where Graves goes to the US embassy in Tehran, and it was filmed at the actual real embassy. The movie wasn't released until December 1979, when it was already out of date.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

On the plus side it's loving incredible though

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
My loving god, Robo Vampire.

The dialogue.

That movie was incredible, I'd have watched that unriffed it was that amazing.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Releasing an alien invasion movie on Halloween and then its Christmas-themed sequel in December is a pretty baller move.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Feeders was simultaneously worse but more watchable than Rollergator.

I finished watching the two Feeders movies and this is about right. The one thing Rollergator has over Feeders is that it features people who look like they could be allowed into a movie. Most of the Feeders cast really shouldn't be on camera.

What Feeders has over Rollergator is payoff. What makes Rollergator so hard to sit through is how it remains the same kind of bad throughout the entire movie without anything ridiculous or stupid enough to bring it to another level. Feeders will lure you in with its poo poo acting, bottom-of-the-barrel special effects, annoying guttural noises, and endless wandering, only to suddenly throw you an amazing bad movie curveball. Highlights include:

- The goddamn screaming doctor head shot, which is a sort of decent special effect compared to everything else, but holy poo poo is it so inexplicable that the riffers choose to laugh their asses off instead of cracking jokes.
- The climactic moment of Hair Dude slaughtering Mustache Dude and hoping for the best.
- The random footage of buildings being imploded during the final scene.
- Mustache Dude v. 2.0's boss, who is like a cross between the chief from Samurai Cop and the shop owner from Brute Man.
- The dead cat remains. Oh my loving God.
- Everything with Santa.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

feeders (and f2) is kinda like people competing for the ugliest look ever, on an olympic level.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gort posted:

My loving god, Robo Vampire.

The dialogue.

That movie was incredible, I'd have watched that unriffed it was that amazing.

Hopefully they do the other Robovampire movies. There is one that is pure nonsense with no Robovampires until the last 15 minutes of the movie, and then, hopping vampires and the Robovampire appear!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Rewatched Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny the other night and it still holds up. This was the live version, so it had a bunch of bonkers shorts and then a very 70s "Jack and the Beanstalk."

Bill going "HUNNNNNNNNGH HUNNNNNNNNNGH HUNNNNNNNGH" as the Bunny breaks me every time.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Just got my Octoman, Star Raiders, Giant Spider Invasion DVDs.
That's my Christmas television sorted out.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Mine has to be from Titanic, which made it in as the last item in the reunion special clip reel....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHFWpx1Y-_k

First time I heard this I legit cried from laughing

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

happyhippy posted:

Just got my Octoman, Star Raiders, Giant Spider Invasion DVDs.
That's my Christmas television sorted out.

Holy poo poo, I ordered those exact three too.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Jet Jaguar posted:

Rewatched Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny the other night and it still holds up. This was the live version, so it had a bunch of bonkers shorts and then a very 70s "Jack and the Beanstalk."

Bill going "HUNNNNNNNNGH HUNNNNNNNNNGH HUNNNNNNNGH" as the Bunny breaks me every time.

How does the "movie in a movie" stack up against Thumbelina in the non-live version?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It is much more enjoyable

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Yeah, at least the Jack and the Beanstalk insert has singing.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Davros1 posted:

Holy poo poo, I ordered those exact three too.

Got them from kickstarter rewards.
And a signed poster woot

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

happyhippy posted:

Got them from kickstarter rewards.
And a signed poster woot

Mine was the Black Friday sale. Got a 3 dollar coupon, just used it to get Santa Claus Live DVD, which was on sale, so it was only 2 bucks (plus a free BR of Reefer Madness)

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

I had totally forgotten the bonkers short about the trees with human faces in front of the Whizzo film.

Also the poor kid with the hacking cough. Somebody get that kid a lozenge.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Watching The Uninvited and it is super annoying how they just constantly play meowing noises whenever the cat is around.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Geoj posted:

How does the "movie in a movie" stack up against Thumbelina in the non-live version?

THERE'S THAT SMELL AGAIN

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Merry Christmas!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I just woke up to a :10bux: gift certificate email from Rifftrax, no strings attached. Looks like I haven't even purchased something since December 28th of last year. Check your emails / junk folders!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah they do this every year. Not sure how they decide who to send it to.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

What’s a really good recent VOD to spend my $10 on?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Miami connection, The Room, Troll 2, Samurai Cop,The Apple should all satisfy a wide swath of audiences.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I like the dumb '40's "teen" movies that Bridget and Mary Jo have been releasing, plus they just did another holiday special this year.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Miami Connection and Samaurai Cop are both solid choices. Or shine your love on Mary Jo and Bridget riffing Angel's Revenge.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fezz posted:

I like the dumb '40's "teen" movies that Bridget and Mary Jo have been releasing, plus they just did another holiday special this year.

I'm glad that they're continuing to do the "Teen Agers" movies.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I used the $10 gift card for the Solo: A Star Wars Story riff, as well as Whizzo the Clown. Wish me luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Fun in Balloonland just started on the Twitch channel. :getin: