Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I should start using that as a hashtag :hmmyes:

ty for the info, good pics :)

Ronald is not at the inlaws house. it feels weird, and bad. but imy FIL is already agitating for rescuing new cats

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Please boop.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
we’re all at my mum’s for Christmas and that means five (5) cats this year!

Pippin, Bradley and Rupert

Moxie and Bradley

Moxie

Cassie

Bradley, Bradley and Bradley

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Gunshow Poophole posted:

ty for the info, good pics :)

that lens is p wide and wouldn’t be the one I’d normally use for cat pics at all but it’s what was on my camera and I was too lazy to go get my 50mm or 35mm lens. :v:

I prefer my 50mm f2 but I’m still stumbling around with this thing.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’ve received a christmas weird cat update

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Trophy has no awareness of her own rear end anymore so it is forever hanging out of wherever she is.

This includes her Christmas gift, which she loves dearly.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

we love you, Trophy :unsmith:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

El Gar posted:

Trophy has no awareness of her own rear end anymore so it is forever hanging out of wherever she is.

Dear god that's the good poo poo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

trophy yak the noisemaker

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

:perfect:

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

:catstare:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Out of the country for about a week and a half. if anyone in the midwest hears louding meowing, it's moo and she's pissed.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
current pepper status: rubbing against me while one of the twins is losing their poo poo

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector
I got a delightful set of cards in my stocking

Desmond naps by the tree

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

hell, same

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tanith posted:

I got a delightful set of cards in my stocking

Desmond naps by the tree

I have to ask, do you know how Annie is doing?

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell
just got a reminder that cats are good
https://youtu.be/7T_KKiQiolk

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

El Gar posted:

I love you trophy

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

El Gar posted:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

lol

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

iospace posted:

I have to ask, do you know how Annie is doing?

she is well enough. every time I see Pompey or Kiska in this thread I get some pangs and miss her. Desmond is of course lovely, but I'm not filling a gap in her life, unlike Annie and Shadow before her.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

genie, being genie, was biting my phone while i attempted to take cutesy photos for the thread

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Tanith posted:

she is well enough. every time I see Pompey or Kiska in this thread I get some pangs and miss her. Desmond is of course lovely, but I'm not filling a gap in her life, unlike Annie and Shadow before her.

every time I see Pompeii nowadays it's 3:45am and he's standing on my wife's chest demanding food at the top of his lungs
I will ship him to you if u like

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

Gunshow Poophole posted:

every time I see Pompeii nowadays it's 3:45am and he's standing on my wife's chest demanding food at the top of his lungs
I will ship him to you if u like

a tempting offer but Desmond wouldn't share the house

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Partner keeps threatening to send Glitch to Abu Dhabi so if anyone wants to trade cats, I've got a five month old shitlord who really loves biting stuff.

She's cute when she's sleepy

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its nice to see Milly enjoying Butters company

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I’ll see this cow kitty in 2020

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

holocaust bloopers posted:

Moo moo cow catte cutie

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

El Gar posted:

absolute queen

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

wait is trophy's rear end-half paralyzed? i legit cant tell between the dragging posture and the presidential briefs

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

OMGVBFLOL posted:

wait is trophy's rear end-half paralyzed? i legit cant tell between the dragging posture and the presidential briefs

Yeah she's paralyzed from the waist down w/ no deep pain sensation.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
GoFundMe for a sweet set of wheels for Trophy when?

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Sanguinary Novel posted:

GoFundMe for a sweet set of wheels for Trophy when?

I know this was likely ironic but I'll take any opportunity to remind people of Trophy's charity of choice: https://www.vetswithoutborders.ca/

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
It was absolutely very serious. This thread has given me a lot of joy in dark times, and I like returning the love. But the charity is good to know, too!

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

if I remember right wheels are of limited use for a cat because 99% of the time they only move from sleeping place to sleeping place and they do it on their own schedule. they make sense for dogs because walk time is walk time and you can strap them in.

what trophy needs is a roomba rigged to be controlled by thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Happy Moo Year

Packed up the Xmas decorations and the cats are making good use of the space.