Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
Should have invested in something useful for his business to raise awareness and bolster confidence instead. Like a dog dick coffee table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Lambert posted:

Did Derek Smart ever finish his own crowdfunding project?

*Kramers into the thread*
What’s going on in here, guys?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

why would someone make this

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

DerekSmartymans posted:

*Kramers into the thread*
What’s going on in here, guys?

Im laying in bed watching this and my wife is sitting here trying to troll me by smacking her bitcoins together making nasty wet smacking sounds

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Boxturret posted:

why would someone make this

Looks like a sex doll.

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

klafbang posted:

Should have invested in something useful for his business to raise awareness and bolster confidence instead. Like a dog dick coffee table.

Can you elaborate what was that story again? This sounds too good to not know the details.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RustyKnight posted:

Can you elaborate what was that story again? This sounds too good to not know the details.

An insane man used the money made in bitcoin trading to buy a custom coffee table with an image of an anthropomorphic dog with an erect penis. Hope that explains it.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

RustyKnight posted:

Yeah, it's just a butter furry buying this tasteful table :nws: with his bitcoin proceedings. Will look nice when his parents come over.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Now looking closer, it's not an anthropomorphic dog at all, but an anthropomorphic ring-tailed cat

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Paladinus posted:

Now looking closer, it's not an anthropomorphic dog at all, but an anthropomorphic ring-tailed cat

/

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

/

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

cats, please don't fight

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

klafbang posted:

Yeah, it's just a butter furry buying this tasteful table :nws: with his bitcoin proceedings. Will look nice when his parents come over.

Now looking closer, the anthropomorphic dog anthropomorphic ring-tailed cat is holding a coffee mug. the phrase "dog-dick coffee table" has layers

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

Paladinus posted:

A redditor also had opinions about this when I was looking for the image:

quote:

OK, while I agree that that's not exactly in good taste I am a fur. And I know that artist.. and well I wouldn't mind getting art from her myself.

I would choose not to display it like that, but still.

TL;Dr Not all furs are like that.

Edit: Also, that character isn't a dog, it's a lemur. Just thought I'd be nitpicky and maybe do something to deserve the downvotes I'm pretty sure are heading my way.

We've been mis-characterizing the dog dick coffee table for all these years…

Wheany posted:

Now looking closer, the anthropomorphic dog anthropomorphic ring-tailed cat is holding a coffee mug. the phrase "dog-dick coffee table" has layers

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Wheany posted:

its a pun on morning wood you see

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

klafbang posted:

That reddit poster must have never seen a ring-tailed cat. Or a lemur for that matter.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i thought the guy who has it said it was a wolf or fox after people kept calling it the dog dick coffee table

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Boxturret posted:

i thought the guy who has it said it was a wolf or fox after people kept calling it the dog dick coffee table

He's the one who's invested in bitcoin and bought the table. Why would you trust his judgement?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

klafbang posted:

hash tag not all furs

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

For the last time

https://twitter.com/Rassah/status/336511775480635392

It's a type of SOUTH AMERICAN RACCOON! GET IT RIGHT!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

lmao i forgot how oblivious that dude was

https://twitter.com/Rassah/status/336134854116798465

i used my global warming coins to buy a dog cacomistle-dick coffee table, what have you done to make the world a better place huh rear end in a top hat :smug:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

also it's great that the website he made at the url whyisntbitcoinworthless.com is no longer there and just redirects to some definitely not a scam site where the number one story was just updated 15 seconds ago no matter how many times I refresh the page and it's called "Best Bitcoin Stocks You Can Buy and Hold in 2019-20"

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

:thunk:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

https://www.cryptotapas.com/let-us-prepare-your-crypto-tax-returns/

fill out this simple form and you might be able to have the anonymous blog authors... do your taxes for you?

also

what even is this place :psyduck:

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Pictured: Cacomistle eating bitcoins

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Shame Boy posted:

global warming coins
has anyone said

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

The Little Death posted:

Pictured: Cacomistle eating bitcoins

aw, look at the little dog

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Shame Boy posted:

https://www.cryptotapas.com/let-us-prepare-your-crypto-tax-returns/

fill out this simple form and you might be able to have the anonymous blog authors... do your taxes for you?

also

what even is this place :psyduck:

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Little Death posted:

For the last time

https://twitter.com/Rassah/status/336511775480635392

It's a type of SOUTH AMERICAN RACCOON! GET IT RIGHT!

That's what a ringtail cat is! You buffoon! You fool!

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
so i sometimes use the app rave to watch videos with friends. it works seamlessly on android and supports what i want. tonight i fired it up for the first time in a while and noticed i had fifty tokens and had to spend one to start a stream. i figured they were just monetizing their free app, but my token tally (which is constantly visible at the top of the screen in portrait orientation and is mildly distracting as it increments up in an animated fashion) kept going up, although I think it also went down at times. turns out they are giving me the loving Kik cryptocurrency, kin, for watching videos. the person who joined me started with 0 but had 20 or so by the end of the hour long stream while I had 103.

they are attempting to monetize the app and offer a 'rave premium' for $1.99/month (or less if you buy in bulk), but you can also buy rave premium for 24 hours for 200 kin, so paying them via kin in 24 hour increments would cost 0.0189 USD per month. i explored the app and could not find out what exactly i get with rave premium.

i did NOT touch the poop it touched me

Mammon Loves You
Feb 13, 2011

Gobbeldygook posted:

so i sometimes use the app rave to watch videos with friends. it works seamlessly on android and supports what i want. tonight i fired it up for the first time in a while and noticed i had fifty tokens and had to spend one to start a stream. i figured they were just monetizing their free app, but my token tally (which is constantly visible at the top of the screen in portrait orientation and is mildly distracting as it increments up in an animated fashion) kept going up, although I think it also went down at times. turns out they are giving me the loving Kik cryptocurrency, kin, for watching videos. the person who joined me started with 0 but had 20 or so by the end of the hour long stream while I had 103.

they are attempting to monetize the app and offer a 'rave premium' for $1.99/month (or less if you buy in bulk), but you can also buy rave premium for 24 hours for 200 kin, so paying them via kin in 24 hour increments would cost 0.0189 USD per month. i explored the app and could not find out what exactly i get with rave premium.

I'm sorry sir, your body has now turned into bitcoins.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Gobbeldygook posted:

these kin people really need to watch that episode of sunny in philly where they give away "paddy's dollars" to try to start a self-sustaining economy

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
buttcoin

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Gobbeldygook posted:

lol ur a pooptoucher

toucher of poop 💩

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Whoever laughs at bitcoiners should see to it that in the process he does not become a bitcoiner. And if you gaze long enough at the poop, the poop will touch you.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Gobbeldygook posted:

say hi to ross in jail for us

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

watching videos is not a crime wft

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
it’s risky tho hackers can use it to put false mycrimes.txt on your laptop

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Boxturret posted:

watching videos is not a crime wft

if it's not a crime then how come a cryptocurrency is involved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
If everything is a crime, is building a website a crime too?