Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
If AA does flip town then we need to think about what that means for the lightning rod going forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
we should end the day without the lightning rod

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I'm rather not liking Leith's vote on podima either

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.

Nep-Nep posted:

I'm rather not liking Leith's vote on podima either

I don't know what I think about his claim of tracker and watcher roles. However, I don't think I am winning that one so it really doesn't matter. Let's see what Paul does because that is really where the votes are going.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Bernstrike posted:

we should end the day without the lightning rod

Why?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Because waiting 3 days for a single person (who may even be scum) is a good way to kill any motivation and investment in this game

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Sandwolf posted:

Because waiting 3 days for a single person (who may even be scum) is a good way to kill any motivation and investment in this game

##vote Sandwolf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

great job dipshit, can you get the rest of your votes out of the way so we can continue to the play the friggin game

scummy rear end vote

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Bulk blocks:
##vote Anomalous Amalgam
##vote Amnistar
##vote Bernstrike
##vote GulagDolls
##vote Nep-Nep
##vote Podima
##vote Sandwolf
##vote Squiggly

Misc thoughts:
Squiggly claiming Hider and breadcrumbing it is a null tell at best, because we know there are fakeclaims, Hider is a safe fakeclaim, and I find breadcrumbing more common for scum than town IME.
Podima has been pinging me all game for (quote Sandwolf) 'bullying', AKA playing Town Leader super hard, which I never like.
Bern and Sandwolf both pushing to end the day without using my role which is potentially protective is either just being whiny or scummy, not sure.
Leith is mod confirmed Rolecop, but we have no idea if that is an alignment tell.
Nep-Nep is only confirmed Watcher/whatever via Sandwolf, who I told what my item was, vs telling me what it was. So Sandwolf/Nep could be scum together if there's a lie going on there.
I'm letting Humalong go unrodded based on gut, mostly.

Amnistar posted:

If scum don't have a way of bypassing the Lightning Rod, then there are two solutions.

1.) You're lying about losing your bulletproof because the only person that could have visited you was paul, our lightning rod/messenger.

or

2.) Paul is a Lightning Rod / Messenger that can kill longside sending their message and is scum.

And last but not least, we have no idea if any of this is actually even working.

Those two scenarios are *not* the only options.

The fact that other non-me players are pushing hard on my role as a way to move forward scares me and I am concerned that we are being (attempted to be) lead around by vocal scum.

HOWEVER -- between pushing to end the day without me, pushing the narrative that 'the day is over', and pushing AA as all-but-confirmed scum, I really do not like Sandwolf here.

I'm still undecided on today's lunch, and with only 3 votes, nobody should act like AA is a signed deal.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Paul ReiserFS posted:

I'm letting Humalong go unrodded based on gut, mostly.

So you’re either scum with Hum or a big dumdum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Can people vote AA now, this day has sucked

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

##vote Humalong
##vote AA

You are insufferable to play with and I hope you're scum so this is for a reason

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t know why I always get so much poo poo for actually wanting to play the game we all signed up for

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Anomalous Amalgam (4): Bernstrike, Podima, Sandwolf, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Podima (2): Leith Maclaine, Anomalous Amalgam, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Squiggly (1): GulagDolls, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Nep-Nep (0): Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
GulagDolls (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Bernstrike (0): Amnistar, Amnistar, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Amnistar (0): Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Mr. Humalong (0): Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Leith Maclaine (0): Amnistar, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Amnistar
Sandwolf (0): Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS

Not Voting (4): Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Nep-Nep, Squiggly

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 29th, 2019 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 1 day, 2 hours.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Paul ReiserFS posted:

Nep-Nep is only confirmed Watcher/whatever via Sandwolf, who I told what my item was, vs telling me what it was. So Sandwolf/Nep could be scum together if there's a lie going on there.

My role was mod confirmed during this game day as a result of an error in the results I was given causing issues

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Nep-Nep posted:

My role was mod confirmed during this game day as a result of an error in the results I was given causing issues

poo poo, I thought that was Leith.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote AA

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Nep-Nep posted:

no it wasn’t

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
also the reason to move before lightning round was to keep it interesting, but w/e

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Bernstrike posted:

no it wasn’t

Mikujin posted:

Confirming this. I was distracted with boxing day shenanigans and told Nep-nep he saw himself instead of Leith by mistake. Woops.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
no mods no masters

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
we also need to stop Paul from Infi-voting so votefinder doesn’t break

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
##vote AA

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

So you’re either scum with Hum or a big dumdum

You have the scummiest cop role and are almost definitely scum from how you have posted this game compared to every other game I’ve played in with you.

But yeah, go off about how I am on the same team as Steak I guess

##vote sandwolf

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

##vote AA

Oh gently caress me this was hammer

That’s what I get for checking votefinder AFTER the thread

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Anomalous Amalgam (6): Bernstrike, Podima, Sandwolf, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS, Amnistar, Nep-Nep
Podima (2): Leith Maclaine, Anomalous Amalgam, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Squiggly (1): GulagDolls, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Sandwolf (1): Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS, Mr. Humalong
Nep-Nep (0): Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
GulagDolls (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Bernstrike (0): Amnistar, Amnistar, Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Amnistar (0): Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Mr. Humalong (0): Paul ReiserFS, Paul ReiserFS
Leith Maclaine (0): Amnistar, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Amnistar

Not Voting (1): Squiggly

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 29th, 2019 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 23 hours, 49 minutes.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

:redhammer:

Flip incoming.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Motivated by the loss of a few good officers, those still in the precinct waste no time in applying their professional skills to the office dilemma. Internal Affairs was costing good men and women their jobs, and that wouldn't do.

Officer Podima quickly takes the reins on the investigation, and begins trying to unravel the nebulous flurry of activity. Everyone knew something - but they would figure out everything!

Anomalous Amalgam, however, reminds everyone that they are the Chief of Police, and that - eager though they were - their directives were the only ones that matter. Discord and disconent was running rampant through the precinct, and as Chief, they would restore order.

Ultimately, though, the officers decided not to be pushed around by anyone on this matter. After all, anyone could be in cahoots with Internal Affairs and that was the most alarming thing. Once the votes were tallied, the memo was sent out...

Anomalous Amalgam, Director of Internal Affairs (Godfather), member of Internal Affairs, has been suspended indefinitely!

AA's HR File posted:

• Above Reproach - Investigations of all types are always in your favor.
  • Redact - Once per game, you may redact the information from HR file of a player you place on Administrative Leave. You will be able to review their file beforehand.

:siren: Night actions due within 24 hours. :siren:

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

You return to work with a vague sense of unease. So many people you've worked alongside have been removed from their post - some rightfully so, while others less so. "Who might not be in today?" you wonder.

As you sit at your desk and review the stations daily status memo you are pleasantly surprised to find:

There have been no staffing changes.

:siren: Deadline is Tuesday December 31 @ 11:59 PM CST. :siren:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (10): Amnistar, Bernstrike, GulagDolls, Leith Maclaine, Mr. Humalong, Nep-Nep, Paul ReiserFS, Podima, Sandwolf, Squiggly

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 31st, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days, 10 hours.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Man I guess this LR ish is legit as hell

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

For the record, targeted a different person than N2, got a water bottle again

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Squiggly

The other possible person is Bern, right?

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

2 bits of information for everyone.

1) Squiggly is confirmed as Station Captain (Hider)

2) My role cop ability was a 3 shot so I am not able to rolecop any more.

Need a new tactic for the LR.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Leith Maclaine posted:

2 bits of information for everyone.

1) Squiggly is confirmed as Station Captain (Hider)

2) My role cop ability was a 3 shot so I am not able to rolecop any more.

Need a new tactic for the LR.

I mean...we just keep doing thus, lightning rod everyone, and I trust Nep at this point as watcher. So, everyone withholds their actions but Nep and Gulag. If gulag dies/reports loss of BP then we lynch whoever's Nep saw visit Paul.

So, now we ignore night actions unless something happens to talk about them and just dunk scum during the day.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Squiggly

The other possible person is Bern, right?

Other person in what sense?

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

I think Mr. H is still under suspicion also.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

Other person in what sense?

Podima came up with a big dissertation that locked down scum to being one of three people, I thought they were now: Bern and Hum, and Squiggly because his role cannot be confirmed really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
sandwich is jeopardising this entire station’s supply of snacks. that’s why

##vote sandwolf