Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
In 2008, a rabbinical ruling determined that giraffes and their milk are eligible to be considered kosher. The giraffe has both split hooves and chews its cud, characteristics of animals considered kosher. Findings from 2008 show that giraffe milk curdles, meeting kosher standards. Although kosher, the giraffe is not slaughtered today because the process would be very costly. Giraffes are difficult to restrain, and their use for food could cause the species to become endangered.[38][39][40]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

thats not a worthless thing thats v good

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

also giraffes eat this one psychoactive plant so if you eat giraffe liver you get high as gently caress

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

It departs somewhat from its predecessors, however, by lightening the atmosphere with humor, lightly parodying the "tentacle hentai" genre.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Another important question[weasel words] is whether an unwelcome fetus should be considered to be an unauthorized trespasser in its mother's body.[16] The non-aggression principle does not protect trespassers from the owners of the property on which they are trespassing.[17] It can also be argued that unwelcome fetuses are themselves committing aggression against their mothers, by taking materials (oxygen, water, nutrients) from her bloodstream, by injecting toxic metabolic end-products (carbon dioxide and creatinine) into her bloodstream, and by preparing to subject her to major medical/surgical trauma in the form of full-term labor and delivery.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
Category:Categories_created_during_420_Collaboration_2017

this seems like a rich vein for this thread

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

petition to start a new thread that isn't OP'd by a huge bigot who hasn't posted on the forums for years :can:

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

petition to start a new thread that isn't OP'd by a huge bigot who hasn't posted on the forums for years :can:

sounds good op ill start the wiki

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
the story conceives that the person from Porlock was Ada Lovelace, who interrupted Coleridge deliberately as part of her attempts to fight crime, which she considers poetry to be.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

George posted:

sounds good op ill start the wiki

first post

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

who even started this thread

cant we just namechange whoever to like "you, op, is a pos" or something?

YOPPOS

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
counterpoint: the op's handle is a coil album

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The name derives from the rotor's resemblance to a small treadmill. Their usual size was more to the scale of a hamster than a mouse, but rodents were more common at the time as domestic pests, not domestic pets.

PersonFromPorlock
Jan 27, 2019

That's true!

Soricidus posted:

the story conceives that the person from Porlock was Ada Lovelace, who interrupted Coleridge deliberately as part of her attempts to fight crime, which she considers poetry to be.

hosed up if true

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
preventing emergency visits for rectal foreign object removal is never worthless :colbert:

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

i just sat on it i swear!

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
Mega Man Christmas Carol (2010) - In this Mega Man fangame, Mega Man gets his Christmas presents stolen by an evil Santa Claus. To get the presents back, Mega Man must fight four Robot Masters based on the four ghosts from A Christmas Carol.

Mega Man Christmas Carol 2 (2011) - The sequel to Mega Man Christmas Carol. Mega Man, Proto Man and Bass fight against five more Robot Masters based on A Christmas Carol characters.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Ingredients

Armour Star: Mechanically separated chicken, beef tripe, water, salt, and less than 2%: mustard, natural flavor, garlic powder, vinegar, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, and sodium nitrite.
Hormel: Beef tripe, mechanically separated chicken, beef hearts, partially defatted cooked beef fatty tissue, meat broth, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, flavoring, sugar, and sodium nitrite.
Libby's: Mechanically separated chicken, pork skin, partially defatted cooked pork fatty tissue, partially defatted cooked beef fatty tissue, vinegar, less than 2% of: salt, spices, sugar, flavorings, sodium erythorbate and sodium nitrite.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

goblin week posted:

Ingredients

Armour Star: Mechanically separated chicken, beef tripe, water, salt, and less than 2%: mustard, natural flavor, garlic powder, vinegar, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, and sodium nitrite.
Hormel: Beef tripe, mechanically separated chicken, beef hearts, partially defatted cooked beef fatty tissue, meat broth, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, flavoring, sugar, and sodium nitrite.
Libby's: Mechanically separated chicken, pork skin, partially defatted cooked pork fatty tissue, partially defatted cooked beef fatty tissue, vinegar, less than 2% of: salt, spices, sugar, flavorings, sodium erythorbate and sodium nitrite.

:yum:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

goblin week posted:

Ingredients

versus the one that everybody always drags:

Spam ingredient list posted:

pork, ham, salt, water, potato starch, sugar, and sodium nitrite.

Spam is actually just loving fine. It's just an incredible salt/nitrite bomb, so you should treat it more like a bacon-ish seasoning meat, rather than a main dish.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Jonny 290 posted:

Spam is actually just loving fine. It's just an incredible salt/nitrite bomb
hm

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fried spam is very good. yum

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
yeah i'll b honest spam is fine if you aren't eating an entire can

canned mussels are manna

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

spam musubi is a top-tier snack

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
spam is poor people food and therefore it's inherently awful, and if you're foolish enough to defend it that just means you're poor because why else would you have ever eaten it?

it was quite the surprise the first time i went to hawaii and discovered that (small amounts) of spam is actually pretty good

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

years ago i got home drunk and hungry & fried up a can of spam i got as a gag gift. it was terrible but i probably simultaneously over- and under-cooked it so

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

"can" is the wrong quantity of spam to eat in at once

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

yea i learned that lol

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

also it was a danish brand called Jaka Bov. idk if its actually equivalent to spam but i figure it is.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Krankenstyle posted:

also it was a danish brand called Jaka Bov. idk if its actually equivalent to spam but i figure it is.

it’s all “potted meat product” anyway.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

Spam is actually just loving fine. It's just an incredible salt/nitrite bomb, so you should treat it more like a bacon-ish seasoning meat, rather than a main dish.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/hormel-spam-pig-brains-disease/

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

spam cut up into small cubes goes really well in an omelette or with scrambled eggs.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
corned beef hash is really good and gently caress y’all for making me hungry

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Sweevo posted:

spam cut up into small cubes goes really well in an omelette or with scrambled eggs.

you have discovered salty pork meat

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

quote:

Inhaling aerosolized brains had caused his body to produce antibodies, but because porcine and human neurological cells are so similar, the antibodies began destroying Garcia’s own nerves, as well.

:psyboom:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
In 2019, Post-punk is beginning to experience a resurgence, with this strain being called Post-post-punk revival.[1]

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Triskaidekaphobia (/ˌtrɪskaɪˌdɛkəˈfoʊbiə/ TRIS-kye-DEK-ə-FOH-bee-ə, /ˌtrɪskə-/ TRIS-kə-; from Ancient Greek τρεισκαίδεκα (treiskaídeka), meaning 'thirteen', and Ancient Greek φόβος (phóbos), meaning 'fear')[1] is fear or avoidance of the number 13. It is also a reason for the fear of Friday the 13th, called paraskevidekatriaphobia (from Ancient Greek Παρασκευή (Paraskevi), meaning 'Friday', Ancient Greek δεκατρείς (dekatreís), meaning 'thirteen', and Ancient Greek φόβος (phóbos), meaning 'fear') or friggatriskaidekaphobia (from Old Norse Frigg, meaning 'Frigg', Ancient Greek τρεισκαίδεκα (treiskaídeka), meaning 'thirteen', and Ancient Greek φόβος (phóbos), meaning 'fear').

:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

good nickname for the blue lives matter movement