Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

click the quote and read the thread to see more pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

whoa lol

Goons Are Gifts

For the record this

Plus basically everything in that thread

Korean Boomhauer

ChubbyChecker posted:

click the quote and read the thread to see more pics

this whole thread owns

ChubbyChecker

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

In one morning, Franklin has cleared a bookshelf, taken down the curtains (twice, 2 diff. curtains), tried to steal a bran muffin, sampled some chicken casserole, tried to knock over my teapot, and tried to fistfight the microwave.

I choose to believe he was listening to this at full volume in his little kitty head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa3yrmFQjM4

Manifisto posted:

that's okay, I'm sure he was just having an off day and his energy will return tomorrow

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

the concept of dune sounds like a great movie script they should get someone of renown to make a good version of it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

cda posted:

when weed was illegal

dealer: try this strain, its called "Cartel Mule poo poo" because it was grown by mexican cartels and its covered in the poo poo of the drug mules they use to bring it into the country. the poo poo is what gets you hosed up its less than 1% thc. dont worry though its not physically addictive, its only psychologically addictive, it cant kill you, only make you schizophrenic. its all ive got, if you dont want this, i've got some oregano for ya, ether way once you buy it i'm going to bust you because i'm a cop.

me: :rznv: chill

now that weed is legal

marijuana sommelier: weve got sixty strains you can choose among, from Marlboro Green to Marlboro Green Ultra. the one you want is mostly going to depend on what kind of high you want to get and what vape you have, because they put a chip in the weed so you can only use it with a Licensed Vape. the chip is what gets you hosed up, and when you smoke it it goes in your blood and you become the property of the company. this strain is called Sackler Gold and its physically, sexually, environmentally, psychologically, and digitally addictive. its nine trillion percent thc. the only way to come down from the high is to murder someone and eat their eyeballs but dont worry, thats exactly what you'll want to do once you smoke it. if you don't like this, too bad because i'm a cop amd if you don't buy it i have to shoot you or they send me to cop jail.

me: :stonk: not chill

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

WHAT DO YOU CALL SIX BILLION HUMANS AT THE BOTTOM OF A VAT OF STASIS FLUID, THEIR LIFE ENERGY BEING SIPHONED TO FUEL US WHILE THEIR MINDS LIVE, SUFFER, AND DIE INSIDE A SIMULATED REALITY? A START. THANK YOU, I WILL BE HERE ALL TERACYCLE.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

nut posted:

plz baby come back and pimp my car

crimes

the unabonger

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

anyone ever lie awake at night wondering if BYOB will be gone in the morning, and also that a blue whale's penis is heavy enough to crush a person to death? is that weird, to be anxious over the loss offer an extremely niche message board, and to think about a blue whale's penis pressing down on me, ensconcing me in an all-consuming embrace, until it overwhelms me as the last thing i ever experience? maybe im alone on this

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SardonicTyrant posted:

I mean if you want to simulate a blue whale's penis crushing you to death you can get a few weighted blankets.

ChubbyChecker

ChubbyChecker

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

each day come matins I arise and with open hand thrust a tome upon the nightstand. 'tis the aeneid and I forthwith commence a pantomime of the maneuvers of the hero, aeneas.

i like this post because it took me until the very last word for it to dawn on me what was happening

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

cda posted:

i like this post because it took me until the very last word for it to dawn on me what was happening

holy loving poo poo that's good

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

holy loving poo poo that's good

wearing a lampshade

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

me: wow that was some amazing stuff at the seance. girl you freaky wit dat ectoplasm. let's do that again.

me: havent heard from u but still wow we had a moment didn't we. tag me back yo?

me: not sure this ouija board workin, it's been three weeks. girl what plane of existence u on?

me: just watched that old movie with the clay pottery scene, gave me a mood, come on girl let's make a pitcher

me: it's our anniversary lol, went to the graveyard and got drunk, didnt see u but thats ok

me: u up

me:

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

historical evidence

This shall not be forgotten

Korean Boomhauer

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Yule cowards don't even smoke noel

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
This is from the Mandalorian thread in TVIV but it doesn’t spoil anything and you don’t even have to care about Star War to appreciate the absolute brilliance of this video clip edit:

fishtobaskets posted:

Guys, I'm not trying to goonrush this thread or anything, but we in the star wars games community came up with this mashup that we would really appreciate your participation in:
https://twitter.com/fishtobaskets/status/1208173444774481920

retweet it is i guess what we're asking?

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

CaptainPsyko posted:

This is from the Mandalorian thread in TVIV but it doesn’t spoil anything and you don’t even have to care about Star War to appreciate the absolute brilliance of this video clip edit:

deep dish peat moss posted:

Please do not post bad posts here, or posts from other forums.

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
oops my bad

Manifisto

do not sweat it, it's good that you wanted to participate & share and what you posted was pretty cool into the bargain. I'd rather people participated and made the occasional oopsie than feeling too intimidated to post anything. :justpost:

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

do not sweat it, it's good that you wanted to participate & share and what you posted was pretty cool into the bargain. I'd rather people participated and made the occasional oopsie than feeling too intimidated to post anything. :justpost:

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Nosfereefer posted:

*onan runs out of his cave, waving his hands excitedly at the other tribespeople*

"guys, GUYS!! you'll never believe what ive just discovered!!"

cda

by Hand Knit

lol

----------------

Macnult

short stories of how things were invented:

The Clowner posted:

lil Jon's interior decorator: "would you like me to put the painting of you next to the window, or next to the wall?"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Macnult posted:

short stories of how things were invented:

:lol::hmbol::lol:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

cda

by Hand Knit

ChubbyChecker

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I temper my ego with acts of self humility, such as walking into a wall or accidently leaving the television remote in the fridge. Sure, I could use my brain to convince myself I'm a tower of iron will surrounded by an aura of invincibility because my intellect is so overpoweringly awesome my enemies stand no chance, but then right after that my loving belt loop is going to get stuck on the goddamn screen porch handle again because it's the perfect height to do so and I'll be right back to where I started, having to convince myself that such a thing was beneath me.

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK