Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

Robnoxious posted:

PS4 online is frequently a barren landscape of any land critters outside of the occasional bird flocks.
And bouncing to another server via free roam ends up in a load loop.

The camp glitch was fixed for like 3 days and now it's back to camping up in Ambarino since very few people want to set up in the tundra and it's the only place you might have success at doing so.
And even that isn't automatic.

I've never had an issue with animals not loading in on PS4, but I get the Error 0X20010006 screen non stop. I've run through every fix I've been able to find and the longest session I can get is around 30 minutes. I've encountered the camp missing a couple times as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Robnoxious posted:

PS4 online is frequently a barren landscape of any land critters outside of the occasional bird flocks.
And bouncing to another server via free roam ends up in a load loop.

The camp glitch was fixed for like 3 days and now it's back to camping up in Ambarino since very few people want to set up in the tundra and it's the only place you might have success at doing so.
And even that isn't automatic.

yesterday I had 3 camps in 3 seperate spots but none of them would last more than a second. just a flashing strobe light of camp icons in Lemoyne, New Austin and Big Valley

that infinite load screen is maddening

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

webmeister posted:

If you're using a controller, under the Accessibility Options there's a setting to change the ridiculous "rotate the right stick" mechanic to "hold down X" which is infinitely better. A little less immersive, sure, but I'm not going to get loving hand cramps trying to reel in a legendary fish.

This is a great tip. I'm actually going to bother doing some fishing now.

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Seriously, is it normal that every time I log in, my camp has been packed up and I have to pay 2$ to set it up again? It's really annoying, especially with how frequently the game crashes... (I was just finishing a mission now, had captured an outlaw, and the game crashed :argh: )

Orv
May 4, 2011

TorakFade posted:

Seriously, is it normal that every time I log in, my camp has been packed up and I have to pay 2$ to set it up again? It's really annoying, especially with how frequently the game crashes... (I was just finishing a mission now, had captured an outlaw, and the game crashed :argh: )

Normal, no. Will it happen every time? Yes.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
It's super frustrating when you get a nice spot, then when you log back in you're somewhere else that's extremely inconvenient.

I had a great spot in the middle of the heart lands the other night, every delivery was particularly a straight shot across those beautiful, rockless, rolling hills. I got about 5 deliveries done in 30 minutes before I got kicked and then came back to find myself tossed into the mountains.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

well if there’s no Discord, if anyone on PS4 wants to join my persistent Posse add me - Paperback75

bonus video I uploaded today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDI4_KsejE4

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

OK sorry for my newbie-ishness, I finally managed to put aside some money in RDO, I've got about 500$, a bolt rifle and my original Palomino horse, carbine repeater and cattleman revolver.

Seen as everything is very expensive, and most things are rank-gated (I'm rank 13 right now) what's the best order in which to spend your hard earned cash? New horse? Saddle+stirrups that will follow to the next horse once you can actually buy a good one instead of the basic lovely ones? Abilities? More weapons? Clothes? II've been roaming the map far and wide and half the time it's snowing so I'm always cold and gobbling up food to counteract the extra health core drain, since any warm coat I could find was like more than 100$ and/or level gated

E: btw I really LOVE how they made most story missions 2-4 players, and I'm now trying to start a mission for the 4th time because there's just no one online or something, since it can't matchmake me with anyone. I could easily solo those missions, but noooo, you have to "BE ENGAGED AND PARTICIPATE"

how about you fix your goddamned game before asking me to wait for other players in order to play it, Rockstar? :rockstar:

TorakFade fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jan 2, 2020

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

TorakFade posted:

OK sorry for my newbie-ishness, I finally managed to put aside some money in RDO, I've got about 500$, a bolt rifle and my original Palomino horse, carbine repeater and cattleman revolver.

Seen as everything is very expensive, and most things are rank-gated (I'm rank 13 right now) what's the best order in which to spend your hard earned cash? New horse? Saddle+stirrups that will follow to the next horse once you can actually buy a good one instead of the basic lovely ones? Abilities? More weapons? Clothes? II've been roaming the map far and wide and half the time it's snowing so I'm always cold and gobbling up food to counteract the extra health core drain, since any warm coat I could find was like more than 100$ and/or level gated

E: btw I really LOVE how they made most story missions 2-4 players, and I'm now trying to start a mission for the 4th time because there's just no one online or something, since it can't matchmake me with anyone. I could easily solo those missions, but noooo, you have to "BE ENGAGED AND PARTICIPATE"

how about you fix your goddamned game before asking me to wait for other players in order to play it, Rockstar? :rockstar:

Season 2 pass is a really good buy because there's dozens of discount tickets that you'll get from it, not to mention you'll eventually get your gold back. 30% off stables, horses, clothing items, select guns, etc. The first gun I picked up was the rare shotgun with a discount ticket because it's strong and not level locked. I also recommend either the Navy, or the Lemat {my favorite}, as both those are not level locked pistols.

The Collector Role is by far the easiest way to make money as all you need to do is wander around and pick stuff up. Full sets of things sell from $180 to $380 and it refreshes each day. It's also kind of boring just wandering around but I dig just roaming around the map and when you stop to hunt along the way it reduces the monotony.

There's a guide/reddit post you can find that I'm too lazy to google now that will tell you the minimum clothing you need to be 'warm', it's not super expensive though, not rank locked outside a single piece. I wouldn't worry about it too much since the snow won't be around for much longer apparently, but if you're really having trouble then try to stay around areas where you know where the fires are and move between them.

I was worried about buying an Arabian because I thought Online mode might permakill your horse but there's nothing like that, and I used it for a long time. It's skittish but if you're quick on the draw against wolves you should be able to handle a pack in the wild without getting bucked off.

Ability card wise, you can get free ones but I don't know that I'd call them necessary although I use passive ones for +damage via stamina, +damage on horseback, dead eye regeneration and Paint it Black for deadeye marking. I don't hardly ever use Deadeye so I'm bad there, the passive ones are really nice for being able to one shot stuff with the sniper rifle or close range with a shotgun.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
buy a poncho

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

PaybackJack posted:

Season 2 pass is a really good buy because there's dozens of discount tickets that you'll get from it, not to mention you'll eventually get your gold back. 30% off stables, horses, clothing items, select guns, etc. The first gun I picked up was the rare shotgun with a discount ticket because it's strong and not level locked. I also recommend either the Navy, or the Lemat {my favorite}, as both those are not level locked pistols.

The Collector Role is by far the easiest way to make money as all you need to do is wander around and pick stuff up. Full sets of things sell from $180 to $380 and it refreshes each day. It's also kind of boring just wandering around but I dig just roaming around the map and when you stop to hunt along the way it reduces the monotony.

There's a guide/reddit post you can find that I'm too lazy to google now that will tell you the minimum clothing you need to be 'warm', it's not super expensive though, not rank locked outside a single piece. I wouldn't worry about it too much since the snow won't be around for much longer apparently, but if you're really having trouble then try to stay around areas where you know where the fires are and move between them.

I was worried about buying an Arabian because I thought Online mode might permakill your horse but there's nothing like that, and I used it for a long time. It's skittish but if you're quick on the draw against wolves you should be able to handle a pack in the wild without getting bucked off.

Ability card wise, you can get free ones but I don't know that I'd call them necessary although I use passive ones for +damage via stamina, +damage on horseback, dead eye regeneration and Paint it Black for deadeye marking. I don't hardly ever use Deadeye so I'm bad there, the passive ones are really nice for being able to one shot stuff with the sniper rifle or close range with a shotgun.

Thanks! I don't have enough gold to get the outlaw pass right now, and honestly I don't want to spend more real-life money right now on this game :v: I had a bunch of gold from preordering, but I already used some of it to unlock the Trader and Collector roles :) I have like 30 gold now, hopefully I can get the extra 10 in a relatively short time, otherwise it won't be worth it to get the outlaw pass if it takes me a month just getting the gold to unlock it... we'll see

I had a nice little moment earlier when I was just roaming around, seen a red dot on my map and noticed there was a player nearby, red dot turned out to be a cougar homing in on the guy :gonk: I'm not sure if he was hunting it or getting hunted by it, but just to be safe I pulled out my repeater and shot the cougar in the noggin for an instakill, then waved to the guy who nodded back to me and we went our separate ways. I like to think I saved his life rather than messing up his hunting trip :v:

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

FuturePastNow posted:

Between GTA V and RDR 2 I am convinced that someone high up at Rockstar has a major human cannibalism fetish

You say that like it's a <belch> bad thing. <urp>

TorakFade posted:

Thanks! I don't have enough gold to get the outlaw pass right now, and honestly I don't want to spend more real-life money right now on this game :v: I had a bunch of gold from preordering, but I already used some of it to unlock the Trader and Collector roles :) I have like 30 gold now, hopefully I can get the extra 10 in a relatively short time, otherwise it won't be worth it to get the outlaw pass if it takes me a month just getting the gold to unlock it... we'll see

I had a nice little moment earlier when I was just roaming around, seen a red dot on my map and noticed there was a player nearby, red dot turned out to be a cougar homing in on the guy :gonk: I'm not sure if he was hunting it or getting hunted by it, but just to be safe I pulled out my repeater and shot the cougar in the noggin for an instakill, then waved to the guy who nodded back to me and we went our separate ways. I like to think I saved his life rather than messing up his hunting trip :v:

Like people are saying, do the dailies. poo poo will add up, especially once you get streak bonuses. Chase the level-up treasure maps, too. I bought the Outlaw Pass 2 and Trader, may have spent 3 gold on something else, on Sunday, and am back up almost to 20 gold as of the last disconnect. And I'm not getting all the dailies, either, as some poo poo requires either I do actual MP activities (and get ganked by high-level assholes) or poo poo I'm not up for at the level I am. (Yeah, killing two cougars will require more than my Cattleman of the beginner carbine, thanks.)

For money in general, always be murdering the wildlife. Even Poor pelts are worth money, so pick up those things you ran over with the horse. Turtles are slow and easily stabbed (or kicked, if you're mean). If you're quick, maybe babbygators can be stabbed, I dunno. (Gators really need rifles, though, to be sure.) Kill everything, pick everything, cook everything, sell overage. (Killing/skinning also builds Deadeye XP, just like running builds Stamina. Cooking gives some XP I think, but most/all? activities also have grind accomplishments - these seem to mostly pay out in pimp belt buckles - but IIRC I actually levelled off the XP I got for brushing my horse.)

More of my Online experience - mo' no-camp-spawns, mo' problems. Capped with Cripps spwning way the gently caress down southwest, when I was up in the Snow Zone north of the lake with the Legendary Buffalo and Arabian spawns. Still with no cold-weather gear other then food, so :btroll: time it was. Managed to kill all sorts of poo poo along the way, and decided to make one side trip way down south (passing camp along the way) to chase a treas

ERROR: Server has poo poo itself

And thus I quit for the night. :smithicide: I'd completed all the dailies but "help a stranger", too - only stranger I ran across was being attacked by at least two cougars, who immediately came over to murder me instead. Three times I threw one off, but never enough time to kill either before the next one jumped in.

Weird poo poo: made a few deliveries with emptry wagons, but it counted. <shrug> Tried to do a resupply mission at one point, but after Cripps' briefing, I... just spawned on foot, and no target/clock. This happened multiple times, until the game claimed there was an event at camp and disallowed Trader actions and camp upgrades. Leading me to reconnect with the above long journey into the disconnect.

Other weird poo poo: If I Deadeye, targets are getting marked up fast as poo poo - I really did *not* intend to put 3-7 rounds into the deer/pronghorn/fox/coyote/muskrat/birb, I did kinda want that perfect pelt/carcass. I'm running Paint It Black 1, is this a side-effect or do I have a setting hosed up somewhere? Seriously, it's marking faster than I can with a Chapter 6 Arthur.

Also weird: ran into a cougar right in the middle of Heartlands. Killed it, no skinning option, and a player ran up afterwards. Dropped the critter, waved and went off to kill other poo poo - was that some event- or mission-related thing?

As for the unique Navy... get home, start Rockstar's launcher and try to get it to recognize my GTA5 install. Crashes partway through scanning which was taking forever goddamn is this stupid thing trying to scan 20+ terabytes? Repeat three times.

gently caress you Rockstar.

Load Steam, get the updating process going (which I had started Tuesday morning so it would be done when I got home). Validating - oh, corrupt DLC file, redownloading/validating. Repeat three times, delete the entire "corrupt DLC" directory, validating... repeat more times because I took a nap.

gently caress.

Quick, to the Googlemobile! None of the results fixed my poo poo - one, starting the game with the .exe launcher in the gamedir? Not there. :catstare:

gently caress.

Reinstall, *might* be done by the time I get home, as I have shite internet (7 megabit down DSL) and now I'm doing it less for the RDO gun than I am for "gently caress YOU ROCKSTAR".

Oh, and the stupid coupon I got for a free offhand holster unlock below level 70? Means a free holster if I already have it unlocked below 70. Did finally find the free deer-antler gimp mask for the horse, it's hidden in the already-owned saddle options.

Still, even with hideously expensive everything and lowbie stats/buffs again, I'm enjoying roaming again instead of mid-to-late Chapter 6 depressive story.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Strauss plot line is an allusion to Faust isn’t it?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Are the legendary bounties able to be done solo or will I need a posse? I know you can do them by themselves but is it a big headache by yourself? I've done the first one on the easiest difficulty and it wasn't to bad but I'm just wondering about the others and the higher difficulties.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

TorakFade posted:

IIRC, the sheepskin coat isn't level locked and is the easiest way to create a warm outfit at the start - pair with gloves and a shirt and you should be rated for cold weather.

The Cattleman is actually a fine revolver all the way through the game if you favor accuracy and headshots. The off-hand holster is gated, but you can bypass that buying it with one or two gold, which you should have laying around and is worth it for dual wielding. Buy a second Cattleman, mow down groups of enemies like a cool kid. Buy a varmint rifle for hunting /missions and between that, the bolt action, and the revolvers, you can do pretty much everything except one-shot certain very big animals or very small ones. I like the medium scope on the bolt action because it can be toggled on and off.

Horse speed/acceleration makes less difference than you'd think. Mostly you want a saddle/stirrups that slow your stamina drain to sprint longer, but I think those are all gated for a while with no easy shortcuts.

Ability cards are good to buy early because they're relatively cheap and require you to earn XP while they're active to upgrade them later. Buy a couple you like, leave them on while you do things and stuff, and upgrade them later when you have more cash, because that gets expensive.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need
Unless it's different in Online, you can toggle any scope except the Rolling Block because it's got no irons. (Haven't gotten a Carcano or Litchfield yet, though). I'm always using as long a scope as possible because way too many critters have Peter-Tingle Spider-Sense and will panic just from being looked at from 70+ yards away. (Current Online loadout is: Bolt-Action, noob carbine, Varmint, bow and Cattleman, all the longarms scoped.)

Why is the braided horsetail so smooth and animated, and the female RDO starter braid *shellaced*? Is she hiding a throwing knife in there?

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Are the legendary bounties able to be done solo or will I need a posse? I know you can do them by themselves but is it a big headache by yourself? I've done the first one on the easiest difficulty and it wasn't to bad but I'm just wondering about the others and the higher difficulties.

You can solo em. The only one I haven't tried solo is that family one where there are 6 bounties, the rest no problem. The trick is to find the sweet spot between capping anyone reflexively and staying slow enough to NOT put one in the marks dome when they appear.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Ygolonac posted:

(Yeah, killing two cougars will require more than my Cattleman of the beginner carbine, thanks.)

Arrows and shotgun slugs to the head will drop cougars just fine :v:

[quote]
Other weird poo poo: If I Deadeye, targets are getting marked up fast as poo poo - I really did *not* intend to put 3-7 rounds into the deer/pronghorn/fox/coyote/muskrat/birb, I did kinda want that perfect pelt/carcass. I'm running Paint It Black 1, is this a side-effect or do I have a setting hosed up somewhere? Seriously, it's marking faster than I can with a Chapter 6 Arthur.

You don't get to manually set targets with Paint It Black like you do in single player, so you gotta be careful where you aim.

Ygolonac posted:

Unless it's different in Online, you can toggle any scope except the Rolling Block because it's got no irons.

This is annoying as you can shoulder it without scoping from horseback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8os2xEppNwY

Just partially squeeze the trigger to aim it, then fully depress to fire. Let us take the scope off, Rockstar or bring back the buffalo rifle cause the Springfield ain't boomy enough :argh:

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Capn Beeb posted:

You don't get to manually set targets with Paint It Black like you do in single player, so you gotta be careful where you aim.

So, turn it off when I'm not hunting delicious humans, got it.

Need to get the offhand holster unlocked so I can bust on more bandits when I roll up on a fight. :clint: Had an execution last night, in a fight with Lemoynes, where I got behind someone, dragged 'em out from cover at arm's length like a shield, and put one into the back of their head. :unsmigghh: Too bad brutality kills don't actually affect the game; something I played relatively recently would demoralize enemies when they saw me do something gruesome, and they had a tendency to run, for a short time anyway.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Ygolonac posted:

So, turn it off when I'm not hunting delicious humans, got it.

Yeah Paint It Black is great for hunting, especially with the bow. When I'm hunting things that'll shoot back, I like Slow And Steady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g73My6dL9Nc

That smoke effect is just A+ :q:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Somebody mentioned Lemoyne and I gotta say it's my favorite spot for ambushes/bandit camps because few things give me as much satisfaction as ventilating a bunch of lost cause assholes. Very cathartic.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

DrNutt posted:

Somebody mentioned Lemoyne and I gotta say it's my favorite spot for ambushes/bandit camps because few things give me as much satisfaction as ventilating a bunch of lost cause assholes. Very cathartic.

:same: I especially enjoyed the moonshine story missions for this exact reason.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Sleekly posted:

You can solo em. The only one I haven't tried solo is that family one where there are 6 bounties, the rest no problem. The trick is to find the sweet spot between capping anyone reflexively and staying slow enough to NOT put one in the marks dome when they appear.

The Owlhoot Family can be done solo and it is only for four bounties, not six. It just randomly chooses between the six which ones will spawn.

Paperback Writer posted:

well if there’s no Discord, if anyone on PS4 wants to join my persistent Posse add me - Paperback75

bonus video I uploaded today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDI4_KsejE4

I went ahead and created new roles and channels for console on the Discord since maybe you console folks may want to get together more easily too. https://discord.gg/gvtTTnw

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

One of the items you can buy as a Moonshiner is "Flammable Moonshine", which at first look costs 2 role tokens and some $$. It is a consumable.

If I buy some, consume it, and want to buy more, does the next purchase also cost 2 tokens? So you could in theory spend ALL your tokens just on flammable moonshine? Or are the 2 tokens a one-time cost?

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Transmogrifier posted:

The Owlhoot Family can be done solo and it is only for four bounties, not six. It just randomly chooses between the six which ones will spawn.

ah! then those fuckers are hosed!
it cant be a nice ride in the bounty wagon with four in there!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

pmchem posted:

One of the items you can buy as a Moonshiner is "Flammable Moonshine", which at first look costs 2 role tokens and some $$. It is a consumable.

If I buy some, consume it, and want to buy more, does the next purchase also cost 2 tokens? So you could in theory spend ALL your tokens just on flammable moonshine? Or are the 2 tokens a one-time cost?

Note: appears to be one-time

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

pmchem posted:

Shes not also selling the recipe?
BTW don't underestimate the toxic moonshine!
Its very effective, lasts a good while, and best of all, forces people in the cloud to disarm so they can cover their eyes and mouths.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Sleekly posted:

Shes not also selling the recipe?
BTW don't underestimate the toxic moonshine!
Its very effective, lasts a good while, and best of all, forces people in the cloud to disarm so they can cover their eyes and mouths.

Oh, is that what it's for? Got some for free as a level-up bonus of some sort, and I'm not running Moonshiner yet so I had no idea.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

pmchem posted:

It's $20 a jug from Maggie, the token is a one time fee to unlock it.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Sleekly posted:

ah! then those fuckers are hosed!
it cant be a nice ride in the bounty wagon with four in there!

I do not recommend using your wagon. Each target is at a different location, and you can't dismiss your wagon once you have a bounty in there. Some targets will bail and the wagon isn't fast enough to catch up to them sometimes. Once you grab a target, you can take it back to the prison wagon then move to the next one.

I also highly recommend doing this bounty if you want a buttload of Bounty Hunter XP. At 5-star difficulty, running solo, you can get like 1800xp.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
do you know how loving hard it is to get a horse on the pilotable steam boats?

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Transmogrifier posted:

I do not recommend using your wagon. Each target is at a different location, and you can't dismiss your wagon once you have a bounty in there. Some targets will bail and the wagon isn't fast enough to catch up to them sometimes. Once you grab a target, you can take it back to the prison wagon then move to the next one.

I also highly recommend doing this bounty if you want a buttload of Bounty Hunter XP. At 5-star difficulty, running solo, you can get like 1800xp.

aw that wagon is useless, I've only found it useful for the married couple and the others that are in pairs. also you dont get the option to paint it :(

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Transmogrifier posted:

Seconding this. Why the cooldown on these I dont know but that was fun and entirely doable alone.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Yukon Nik is also imminently soloable with a scoped weapon. There's a rock face to the north just above the camp, shoot everyone from up there, they won't come after you and barely shoot back. Then let him kill the marshal to let the dead eye run out while you walk up and hogtie him. Then run into the shack, kill the two waves of dudes - one of which spawns after you pick Nik up - and then go turn in.

As to why legendary bounties are time gated I have to imagine it's because they're the only decent source of bounty XP and that's how Rockstar rolls.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
If Arthur dies im gonna be prettu pissed

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Consumpstion no!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When did this thread become a twitter feed.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

it beats the optimum $ per hour chat that usually comes with this poo poo

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Hackers are out in force today. Dude was blowing people up in Blackwater and later I was blowing up repeatedly until like 5 respawns. Of course, when I was able to spawn my horse was dead and I was promptly eaten by a bear. I decided to log off at that point.

The blowing up instantly after respawn I haven’t seen before.

Kaddish fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jan 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
I like to ride my jorse