Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
probably because he jerks off to barney or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
god that is one hell of a loving page turn.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Tashilicious posted:

New thread title

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Tashilicious posted:

Mammal Sauce posted:

New thread title

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

...and then I checked his post history

:stare:

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 20:54 on Jan 1, 2020

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Tubgoat posted:

Wonkette is still trash, but they're only centre-right trash.

Um, I wouldn't call Wonkette anywhere near right-wing.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

subpar anachronism posted:

...and then I checked his post history

:stare:

Mods please change my name to TrueBigDickStories

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Eclipse12 posted:

Um, I wouldn't call Wonkette anywhere near right-wing.
Last I'd heard, they were stanning Warren psychotically and making GBS threads all over Sanders. I'm very glad this is not the case!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Tashilicious posted:

(bring oil)

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I literally cannot tell if this is fake or a terminal Karen

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

we live in society :(

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

T-man posted:

we live in society :(

Bottom Text

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

(bring pizza grease)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

computer, show me human courting rituals in the 2010s

>.....
>.....

oh no. Oh no

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Skip to about 0:35 to see a beautiful performing arts piece commentary on the tragic lifestyle known as gaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKspQAeabQI

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
New book title: Games, Geeks, and Grief: The Eternal Manchild Triangle

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I love how no one really reacts in that one. In most of them people at least seem surprised or look at the controller smasher like he's a weirdo, but in that one it's barely noteworthy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fathis Munk posted:

I love how no one really reacts in that one. In most of them people at least seem surprised or look at the controller smasher like he's a weirdo, but in that one it's barely noteworthy.

Do you really think anyone who plays Super Smash Bros. competitively is the kind of personality to do anything else?

BIGTITTYVEGANGIRL
Dec 17, 2019

chitoryu12 posted:

Do you really think anyone who plays Super Smash Bros. competitively is the kind of personality to do anything else?

I mean they probably have the personality of living in their mom’s basement and hating their step dad even though he’s trying his best

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Fathis Munk posted:

It probably wasn't the first time

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

She looks like a moldy boiled sausage.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

cakesmith handyman posted:

She looks like a moldy boiled sausage.

yeah that jacket's terrible

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

T-man posted:

yeah that jacket's terrible

(bring oil)

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007
This seems to fit.

https://www.findingmyrepublicangoddess.com/

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Hoooooly poo poo.

Someone dive into this. I would do it myself but I got to the questionnaire and already am silently hoping for lightning to hit this guy.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

This is way too perfect.

"I am intensely sexual. My sexual journey in this lifetime has taken me into the core of my Being as a man... into the God Presence within me. This has been a profound, deeply spiritual journey—at times extremely painful, at others ecstatic. If we connect, I will be happy to tell you that story. Here, I will merely state the result. My sexual practice has evolved into a sacred, spiritual practice—the highest form of meditation and worship. I believe women have a greater capacity to receive pleasure than men do, while men have a greater capacity to deliver pleasure than women do. Hence, my greatest pleasure is worshiping my goddess by giving her prolonged, repeated, explosive, full-body, female experiences. I am grateful to God that after more than two decades of inner work and outer practice, I seem to have mastered that ability. I am a true Tantra Master. Physical technique matters, but far more important are a man's state of Being and what's in his mind. By worshiping her sexually, as I proceed delicately, step by intimate step, and as she surrenders completely into our lovemaking, I will merge my male power with her female power and, with awesomely loving male intention, I will make her shimmer with Divine Light, make her belly overflow with butterflies, make her heart sing in wild, ecstatic rapture, and then make her explode again and again and again, and as she explodes, her highest Goddess qualities will blossom, develop and fully manifest. In other words, each time we make love, she will become a happier, more powerful, more fully developed Goddess. This practice is the most important thing in the whole world to me and the bedrock of our Divine Resonant Tantric Partnership."

DandyLion has a new favorite as of 05:21 on Jan 7, 2020

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Zipperelli. posted:

Hoooooly poo poo.

Someone dive into this. I would do it myself but I got to the questionnaire and already am silently hoping for lightning to hit this guy.

There is or was a GBS thread about it a few days ago

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

DandyLion posted:

In other words, each time we make love, she will become a happier, more powerful, more fully developed Goddess. This practice is the most important thing in the whole world to me and the bedrock of our Divine Resonant Tantric Partnership."

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I got an email from a complete stranger that said something like “I have now utterly excised you from my life.”

Turned out that I had unfollowed him on Twitter.

I guess he showed me what was what! :thunkher:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

AlbieQuirky posted:

I got an email from a complete stranger that said something like “I have now utterly excised you from my life.”

Turned out that I had unfollowed him on Twitter.

I guess he showed me what was what! :thunkher:

A stranger pulling your email address to let you know you pissed them off with an unfollow is a bit creepy. Unless you have made it accessible for what ever reason.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Inceltown posted:

A stranger pulling your email address to let you know you pissed them off with an unfollow is a bit creepy.

Have you like, BEEN on the internet or

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Have you like, BEEN on the internet or

No, I have only heard bad things so try to avoid it.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Inceltown posted:

No, I have only heard bad things so try to avoid it.

That's for the best, honestly

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

I read through this dudes site a while ago and he's introduced me to the belief that Jesus went to India during his childhood to study with Buddhist masters.

Also the whole tantric power couple thing is great, he keeps saying that they will change the world together, curiously avoiding telling us how they will do such a thing.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I saw that he mentions one of his flaws being that he hasn’t ~made it~ yet, but does he ever mention what he does/did for a living? I realize he’s probably retired now since he’s 68 (then again, who knows), but I saw no mention of any marketable skills. He calls himself a reverend but I don’t think he mentioned anything more about that. Admittedly I only skimmed the various pages, so maybe I missed it, but I get the sneaking suspicion that he’s just yet another broke-rear end temporarily embarrassed millionaire with no noteworthy accomplishments.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Dick Burglar posted:

I saw that he mentions one of his flaws being that he hasn’t ~made it~ yet, but does he ever mention what he does/did for a living? I realize he’s probably retired now since he’s 68 (then again, who knows), but I saw no mention of any marketable skills. He calls himself a reverend but I don’t think he mentioned anything more about that. Admittedly I only skimmed the various pages, so maybe I missed it, but I get the sneaking suspicion that he’s just yet another broke-rear end temporarily embarrassed millionaire with no noteworthy accomplishments.

He signs the site as "Reverend William"

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

That dude has never had consensual sex that he hasn't paid for.
I also am highly suspect that he may believe per from their vagina and/or butt.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I only lied a bit to get here:

quote:

Okay, you've made it through the eleven questions on things about which I'm not flexible. On everything else, I'm flexible to varying degrees (depending on what it is).

Now I will tell you a whole lot about myself, about the relationship I want, and about the lady I am seeking.

I will start with a video message below.

Then I will take you through the following pages:

1. Introduction

2. Additional Basics of Our Relationship

3. Divine Resonant Tantric Partnership

4. About Me, Generally

5. My Goals

6. My Weaknesses and Challenges

7. Character References from Women Who Know Me Well

8. About You

9. Vedic Astrological Compatibility

10. Politics

11. Contact Me

Here's the video clip:
https://youtu.be/HuPFHQW8g3Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Sorry for double posting.

Dick Burglar posted:

quote:

I think BIG. My goals are large and diverse. In this paragraph, I will very briefly describe four aspects of my career. First, I have founded a spiritual organization devoted to healing this planet by eliminating needless human suffering. Second, I am creating (with my team) a series of online products that will revolutionize mathematics education, and we anticipate releasing our first product in early 2020. Third, I am creating (with my team) a new IT platform that will uplift the computer industry. Fourth, I make money as a consultant, working in my home office serving clients.