Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

tbf he deserved it for that

no mercy for social fascists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

no mercy for social fascists

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i liked his take on how bernie is like uncle rick but even cooler and more badass and genius

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i liked his take on how bernie is like uncle rick but even cooler and more badass and genius

dig up, stupid

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

dig up, stupid

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

dig up, stupid

i follow back everyone who follows me without looking most of the time :shrug:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I usually follow back too, but I had to exercise some restraint for an account with only 2 followers. It'd be unwise for a big dick account like mine (200 followers) to associate so closely with the rabble.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

you can buy avs for mods, right?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I deactivated. I doubt I’ll return, politics twitter is hard on the brain and not in the way good exercise is hard on the body

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
no one should be on twitter

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

I deactivated. I doubt I’ll return, politics twitter is hard on the brain and not in the way good exercise is hard on the body

twitter stinks big league, just read books instead imo better use of time

Dreylad posted:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Dreylad posted:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

i "deactivated" last night, as in i was drunk and set my age to september 11th 2011 and i was immediately suspended for being underage lmao. my last post was wishing the ayatollah good luck in targeting pompeo & trump so i doubt im getting that back.

Homeless Friend posted:

twitter stinks big league, just read books instead imo better use of time

cspam shuts down, suspended from twitter, discord goes bankrupt.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxARJyaTEA&t=101s

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao did you delete your account

it was a joke

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

:911:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i "deactivated" last night, as in i was drunk and set my age to september 11th 2011 and i was immediately suspended for being underage lmao. my last post was wishing the ayatollah good luck in targeting pompeo & trump so i doubt im getting that back.

good job leaving that poo poo site, it turns everyone's brains bad

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

freckle posted:

free homex

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GalacticAcid posted:

I love to engage with psyops and wreckers and liberals all day. In fact I tell myself that it's a great and productive use of my free time (no job due to anxiety).

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Had a passing thought last week that homex getting sniped was the kickoff to some anti-cspam cointelpro op and this last month's drama is round 2, pretty funny to think about

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

I love to engage with psyops and wreckers and liberals all day. In fact I tell myself that it's a great and productive use of my free time (no job due to anxiety).

i'd be a rabid stalinist too if i read twitter all day lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Had a passing thought last week that homex getting sniped was the kickoff to some anti-cspam cointelpro op and this last month's drama is round 2, pretty funny to think about

he def would have kept the lid on poo poo, steady hand homex

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Larry Parrish posted:

whom else is going to police leftist internet spaces, and make sure everyone supports police abolition

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the best thing about twitter is you can troll for bernie very easy. every time someone says something nasty about bernie, be it a liberal or conservative, just reply with one simple tweet: "wow! thank you for this information! this is so important. I was a [their preferred candidate] voter, but now I've switched to Bernie! Thank you so much!"

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
bernie panders

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
dont pretend some of the anti-homex sentiment didnt come from inside cspam lol, there are still people calling him genocide explainer in the current drama threads

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

freckle posted:

bernie panders

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

swimsuit posted:

dont pretend some of the anti-homex sentiment didnt come from inside cspam lol, there are still people calling him genocide explainer in the current drama threads

I saw someone in qcs saying he denied the holocaust happened lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

every cspam poster calling him genocide explainer only posts in special interest threads where they get to talk about their experiences working for the state department

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
he trolled the bernie thread too well

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

digg up, stupid

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

every cspam poster calling him genocide explainer only posts in special interest threads where they get to talk about their experiences working for the state department

look man they're on the clock when they post here. everyone's got to earn a paycheck, don't hate your fellow workers.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Jeep posted:

I saw someone in qcs saying he denied the holocaust happened lol

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

swimsuit posted:

those people are wreckers