Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Jerry Cotton posted:

Butt-doctor, I am Goatse!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

happy new year everyone i hope the majority of us itt survive the 20s

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

fart simpson posted:

happy new year everyone i hope the majority of us itt survive the 20s

imagine if rotor does that again

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

lmao

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jerry Cotton posted:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jerry Cotton posted:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Jerry Cotton posted:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
a phylactery in the palm of your OS...!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Uptime Sinclair posted:

a phylactery in your Palm Pre
fixed

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
that jerry post is loving brutal and clever. still thinking about it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jerry Cotton posted:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Jerry Cotton posted:

holy poo poo

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

my dog is really old. we went to a restaurant that was on a wharf yesterday and I had to carry him part of the way back to the car.

as I was loading him into the back seat he lunged all 65lbs of himself towards the car.

what I'm saying is a poodle threw out my back

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
GOT SOME RARE THINGS ON SALE, STRANGER

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

President Beep posted:

that jerry post is loving brutal and clever. still thinking about it.

this is bad and hecked up as heck. that my white-noise heckposting has any magnetic affect at all is a sign that the standard has taken a serious nose-dive.

this, obviously, was a seriouspost.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

yospos used to havre such godof post.e.rs

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

yospos used to havre such godof post.e.rs

source you're quotes

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

BARRON'S GOOD DOGGO

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

got around to filling my emergency inhaler after not doing so for too long and got a lot of time to read about shingrix in the waiting room

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

did u get your flu shot too? :toughguy:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i haven't got any shots because I'm afraid the needle will hit a bone and break off in my arm and then my blood will shoot out in a high pressure jet across the room like in an old kung-fu movie and I'll die

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah but u won’t get the flu tho will ya!!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

so far my desire to not confront my irrational fears are winning out over things like vaccinations and knowing how my well my body is dealing with blood sugar levels

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

I've told my wife that if i get hit by a bus or whatever and am unconscious for a while to just go crazy with that stuff though, like get me all the blood work I need now or will need in the future.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

The last 2 times I've gotten flu shots I had a grand mal seizure within 12 hours.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

"rotor, we need this blood test to see if ..."

"doc I already gave you like 30 blood samples a few years back."

"well that was years ago, we need to know if ..."

"look if you didn't manage those samples properly then, well, I feel like that's on you and I feel like giving you another now will just be enabling your bad blood management processes."

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I've spoken to 2 doctors about it and the answers were "that's impossible" and "hell yeah that's a thing that can happen".

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I've spoken to 2 doctors about it and the answers were "that's impossible" and "hell yeah that's a thing that can happen".

If I were Ornamental Dingbat, I would simply not have a grand mal seizure after getting a flu shot.

mystes
May 31, 2006

I think if you've had a legit bad reaction to a flu shut (and not like "I think the flu shut gave me the flu") you're excused from getting one.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

If I were Ornamental Dingbat, I would simply not have a grand mal seizure after getting a flu shot.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grand Mal Seizure Chinatown Sars

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ornamental dingbat, when the motivational poster in the pharmacy waiting area said to seize the day I dont think that's what it meant

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

the real question is who is this Mal person and what makes his seizures so loving great

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

When I was in China they had body heat detectors at the airports so they could see if anyone had a fever. I can't remember if it was Year of SARS or some other epidemic.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jerry Cotton posted:

When I was in China they had body heat detectors at the airports so they could see if anyone had a fever. I can't remember if it was Year of SARS or some other epidemic.

yeah there's one in Kuala Lumpur too but the dude who was supposed to be watching it was asleep xD

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

just like OUT, head down on desk, arm dangling off the side, sound asleep in a busy airport

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

rotor posted:

the real question is who is this Mal person and what makes his seizures so loving great

grand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

rotor posted:

just like OUT, head down on desk, arm dangling off the side, sound asleep in a busy airport

He was dead.