Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mystes posted:

I think if you've had a legit bad reaction to a flu shut (and not like "I think the flu shut gave me the flu") you're excused from getting one.

there’s only one true contraindication to flu vax which is anaphylactic reaction to prior shot

even having an egg allergy isn’t considered contra even tho they possibly contain nanograms of albumin

i’ve given about a hundred as of now and this year will likely be a lot more. i hope no one dies but lol it’s easy as heck and only like 3 people really bled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

rotor posted:

the real question is who is this Mal person and what makes his seizures so loving great

darth gran mal

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

The last 2 times I've gotten flu shots I had a grand mal seizure within 12 hours.

I've spoken to 2 doctors about it and the answers were "that's impossible" and "hell yeah that's a thing that can happen".

This happens to my wife too, she successfully alarmed rather a lot of people who were skeptical around ten years ago by getting another at work after they had made her a big old tinfoil hat following the foolish decision to explain why she didn't want to get one.

(There wasn't really a winner there since she was in hospital for a couple days.)

mystes
May 31, 2006

James Baud posted:

(There wasn't really a winner there since she was in hospital for a couple days.)
The hospital billing department, OP.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
what's a grandma seizure

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Trig Discipline posted:

what's a grandma seizure

When ur grandma seizure a failure and adopts me instead lmao

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
:pusheen:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

did u get your flu shot too? :toughguy:

in october! got paid $5 for it too because pharmacies want that big flu money

they made me wait in the amberpos area while i was waiting for my inhaler surrounded by shingles and heart disease pamphlets

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jerry Cotton posted:

jerry my gramma was blind because she read your posts!! XD

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Agile Vector posted:

in october! got paid $5 for it too because pharmacies want that big flu money

they made me wait in the amberpos area while i was waiting for my inhaler surrounded by shingles and heart disease pamphlets

drat. next year im gonna go around and get a bunch of flu shots and pocket the five dollars each time. gonna get so much money.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

President Beep posted:

drat. next year im gonna go around and get a bunch of flu shots and pocket the five dollars each time. gonna get so much money.

There goes Beep on another one of his get-rich-quick drug schemes again! What a rascal.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Uhh you're blood tastes came in and it's....100% flu?"

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

i just got over new years eve and and feeling back to my old self

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

there’s only one true contraindication to flu vax which is anaphylactic reaction to prior shot

even having an egg allergy isn’t considered contra even tho they possibly contain nanograms of albumin

i’ve given about a hundred as of now and this year will likely be a lot more. i hope no one dies but lol it’s easy as heck and only like 3 people really bled

i got mine op but from a non-pharmaceutical doc

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that’s just called a doctor

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

i got my flu shot from the local shaman

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jerry Cotton posted:

trig left you a very difficult play and you took it to the hoop. genuinely impressed

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jerry's some kind of chaotic neutral milk elemental. very tricky.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

grand mal seizure is just french for big bad seizure

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

grand mal got run over by a seizure, at the walgreen's pharm on christmas eve

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it's cool that i've got some super important forms i need to submit right now for work and i'm also late for a meeting but instead i'm making bad posts on https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=219

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

ArmZ posted:

grand mal seizure is just french for big bad seizure
in france they were called grand mal voodoo daddy

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

it's cool that i've got some super important forms i need to submit right now for work and i'm also late for a meeting but instead i'm making bad posts on https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=219
forms then forums

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Who's afraid of the big bad seizure
The big bad seizure, the big bad seizure
*Starts chewing on own tongue

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

The big bad seizure, the big bad seizure
*Starts chewing on own tongue

that goddamn lightbulb isn't gonna help you

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Uptime Sinclair posted:

in france they were called grand mal voodoo daddy

in france they're called a royale with seize

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

haunted bong posted:

drat. drat,

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

haunted bong posted:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

haunted bong posted:

lol irl

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

haunted bong posted:

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

haunted bong posted:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

President Beep posted:

grand mal got run over by a seizure, at the walgreen's pharm on christmas eve

haunted bong posted:

:cripes:

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

haunted bong posted:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jaysus lol at all this

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

well a big mal’s a big mal but they call it ‘le grande mal’

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

haunted bong posted:

Captain Foo posted:

jaysus lol at all this

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

code:
[img]https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/cd/89/00077570.0001.png[/img]

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sweevo posted:

code:
[timg]https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/cd/89/00077570.0001.png[/timg]
nifty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

I made this in 2010, before yospos.css.

e: now in 2020 grey