Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I've been having a recurring dream about a coop online game where you have to "attack Dracula's castle". In the first dream my group came across a fork in the road, one way was.covered in mushrooms and was a lot shorter than the other way which was more direct but very long. We went the mushroom way and the mushrooms released spores that grew all.over us and rotted our lungs. That was a few nights ago.

Last night I tried again wih a different group and they told me we should go to.a house on a hill first since it was almost night and big monsters show up at night. We enter the house and start rifling through drawers and grabbing stuff when one of the players lets their dog in. The dog is just everywhere and it blocks your movement if you run into it and it's insanely fast. Suddenly werewolves show up and I'm trying to stealth around the house so they don't find us but the dog keeps going right in front of me and makes me glitch out and ragdoll all over the house. This alerted the enemies and my partners ragequit

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
it’s no time for dog

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I've been having a recurring dream about a coop online game where you have to "attack Dracula's castle". In the first dream my group came across a fork in the road, one way was.covered in mushrooms and was a lot shorter than the other way which was more direct but very long. We went the mushroom way and the mushrooms released spores that grew all.over us and rotted our lungs. That was a few nights ago.

Last night I tried again wih a different group and they told me we should go to.a house on a hill first since it was almost night and big monsters show up at night. We enter the house and start rifling through drawers and grabbing stuff when one of the players lets their dog in. The dog is just everywhere and it blocks your movement if you run into it and it's insanely fast. Suddenly werewolves show up and I'm trying to stealth around the house so they don't find us but the dog keeps going right in front of me and makes me glitch out and ragdoll all over the house. This alerted the enemies and my partners ragequit

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It’s the same dog Freddy Krueger-ing its way into every Imp’s gaming dreams

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.thisdog.org

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

dreamt about an update to blazblue cross tag battle that added a fight with hilda where after i beat her in the first round the game suddenly became an action rpg where she looked like a sprite from final fantasy 5 and shot pokemon sprites at me. i was like "well this is weird! i'm playing pokemon mystery dungeon instead"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/hegelbon/status/1208734743619088385?s=21

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

had a fever dream the other night about playing crusader kings 2 but every single event text box just had dimitri from fire emblem's "KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM" written in it

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

dreamt a sort of moral story for gamers i guess, take it as you will. it was the last few days before christmas and i had foregone shaving once again, having grown several inch long tufts of hair poking from my stubble. occasionally i would look in the mirror and see this awful hairy mess before looking away in shock.

still refusing to shave instead i chose to game through christmas eve, whereupon a beard tuft became caught in my left mouse button, permanently tethering me to it. i spent christmas lurking in the shadows so to avoid my family and hide the gamer mouse dangling from my face.

afterwards i never again left my house—unable to sever the beard strand, i could only game with my head cricked to a ninety degree angle, constantly tugged around by the movements of my mouse, never to be comfy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

amenbrotep posted:

dreamt a sort of moral story for gamers i guess, take it as you will. it was the last few days before christmas and i had foregone shaving once again, having grown several inch long tufts of hair poking from my stubble. occasionally i would look in the mirror and see this awful hairy mess before looking away in shock.

still refusing to shave instead i chose to game through christmas eve, whereupon a beard tuft became caught in my left mouse button, permanently tethering me to it. i spent christmas lurking in the shadows so to avoid my family and hide the gamer mouse dangling from my face.

afterwards i never again left my house—unable to sever the beard strand, i could only game with my head cricked to a ninety degree angle, constantly tugged around by the movements of my mouse, never to be comfy.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tearing my jaw off doing the sickest flick AWP headshot you've ever seen.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

amenbrotep posted:

I needed to hear this, thank you.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Beard Stranding

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

amenbrotep posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Wormskull posted:

lmao it was counterstrike in the dream

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Had a dream I was playing guitar hero for AGDQ. Playing on easy to calibrate the notes? or something, and I kept missing them all. Someone on the couch starts talking poo poo so I turn around and reach into his eye socket and start pulling his eyeball out

woke up like 5 seconds later very shocked at myself . i would never miss notes on easy :mrgw:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

had a dream that i was playing an smt game or a similar jrpg and i was fighting a boss that was a woman turning herself and her son into demons. the woman had a sword called the "Sekiro Blade" and i ended up getting roped into an investigation about a string of murders committed by someone using a "sekiro blade". i think i ended up catching him or doing something that led to his arrest but it made none of my friends want to talk to me ever again

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It’s the same dog Freddy Krueger-ing its way into every Imp’s gaming dreams

Freddy Kramer

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Dreamt last night that I was 2 feet tall, wandering around the house of a guy named Mr. Sun, who was an extremely powerful man wearing a big foam sun hat. I killed his henchmen (mr. Mars and mr. Neptune are the only ones I can remember) before assassinating him by making eye contact in his kitchen. Then I logged on to the imp zone to post that I had just beaten DCSS, before waking up in a coughing fit.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Dreamt last night that I was 2 feet tall, wandering around the house of a guy named Mr. Sun, who was an extremely powerful man wearing a big foam sun hat. I killed his henchmen (mr. Mars and mr. Neptune are the only ones I can remember) before assassinating him by making eye contact in his kitchen. Then I logged on to the imp zone to post that I had just beaten DCSS, before waking up in a coughing fit.

Congrats on beating DCSS

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Did you log in at home, or in Mr. Sun's house?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Did you log in at home, or in Mr. Sun's house?

I think I was always at home, and killing Mr. Sun was a video game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

I think I was always at home, and killing Mr. Sun was a video game.
Powerful VR

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Arrhythmia posted:

Had you just watched Upstream Color?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Had a dream that the entirety of the universe ended on January 1st and nothing but blackness was left. But as I was drifting there in the void in terror I realised I was just watching someone play Asteroids

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Had a dream that the entirety of the universe ended on January 1st and nothing but blackness was left. But as I was drifting there in the void in terror I realised I was just watching someone play Asteroids

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Arrhythmia awoke in horror to find FYAD lying dead on the kitchen floor with its face mercifully covered by a sunhat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I had a dream that everyone was replaying The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion because they were all attempting to be the first in the world to try and complete the notorious "platforming tower", a tower in the middle of the map that you had to jump and dash up but it was Oblivion so you couldn't actually do either of those things, making it very difficult. I tried but gave up after fighting a single monster before I even got to the tower because the combat was too bad.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have absolutely no idea what I was dreaming about but I woke up in the middle of saying the phrase "3-star Barioth Quest" yesterday morning.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm pretty sure I dreamt about sucking my own dick twice which was pretty hosed up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I know I played a game in between but I don't remember the game. Probably Overwatch.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I know I played a game in between but I don't remember the game. Probably Overwatch.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

i actually had a dream similar to Oblivion: The Platformer where i was playing a remake of a fire emblem game for the GBA that included a first person stealth section where you had to steal a bunch of really weird looking money off the ground inside a fort or something

Wes Warhammer fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jan 15, 2020