Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Cue adults skating the cart at full clip down the parking isle, violently rattling about

Hello, welcome to a fresh page of the CostCo thread
May I see your membership card?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

grillster posted:

Cue adults skating the cart at full clip down the parking isle, violently rattling about

Hello, welcome to a fresh page of the CostCo thread
May I see your membership card?

I swear that buggy is at least 90dB when I scoot it across the parking lot. Probably I need more ballast but if I worked there as a wrangler I'd need ear pro for sure.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Slamming it fully into the next cart in the rack as an independently traveling projectile will help keep the folding hinges for the baby seat in top working order.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
Sometimes when I take my cart into the lot which slopes down away from the store, I want to push off, hop on the back of the cart, and go "WHEEEEEEEEEE!"

I haven't though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

grillster posted:

Slamming it fully into the next cart in the rack as an independently traveling projectile will help keep the folding hinges for the baby seat in top working order.

this

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

GI_Clutch posted:

Sometimes when I take my cart into the lot which slopes down away from the store, I want to push off, hop on the back of the cart, and go "WHEEEEEEEEEE!"

I haven't though.

There's nothing stopping you, you can and should do this every day.

Speaking of, I learned there was a slope away from the entrance when I parked my cart, looked at a shed promotion, and found my cart hung up on a traffic cone about 10 feet away. It would have cruised right on down to scratch city in the accessible parking spots and I would have been clueless.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Argh, seems like church no longer carries the tikki masala pouches.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
somebody tell me if they still have the san marzano tomatoes I'm planning a church run this week pbuc

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

somebody tell me if they still have the san marzano tomatoes I'm planning a church run this week pbuc

I bought the three can pack of San Marzano tomatoes from my Costco a couple of weeks ago.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

I must add that the user should first remember to take the baby out of the seat.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

SirPablo posted:

Nooooooo. Which location you at? I recently picked up some in the Atlanta metro area.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

grillster posted:

Thank you for returning your cart.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:
I don't do shopping carts in church usually, I need to restrict my purchases to things that fit in my arms

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

SirPablo posted:

Noooooo whenever they had those on sale I'd stock up, such great simple lunches.

Are all the Tasty Bite pouches gone or just the tikka masala?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Coredump posted:

Nooooooo. Which location you at? I recently picked up some in the Atlanta metro area.

Tempe, AZ store. Tikki masala also not on the website.

Barry posted:

Noooooo whenever they had those on sale I'd stock up, such great simple lunches.

Are all the Tasty Bite pouches gone or just the tikka masala?

I saw the lentils. They are also on the website.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Oh man tasty bite rules. Good to take camping or to work if you don't have someone that cooks that stuff. Just make sure you have salt and some chilli flake, they are underseasoned under the packet.

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

silence_kit posted:

I bought the three can pack of San Marzano tomatoes from my Costco a couple of weeks ago.

drat I wish they carried these in Mass. I currently order tomatoes from Amazon to make sauce because the grocery store stock is pretty much entirely trash.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

FilthyImp posted:

Walk faster, binch. My 4 rotisserie chicks,3 lbs of Panela cheese and poke bowl aren't getting any fresher!

honestly this. I'm not gunna intentionally cut but if you're loving moving your cart slow as molasses away from the checkouts and towards the door, i'm going to probably pass you and beat you towards the exit line. and i've mentioned before but the checkouts exit right into the line for the food court with everyone's carts mulled around and clogged up with usually barely enough room for a cart to move towards the exit and past the tables, and it's a loving shitshow.

drat right i'm gonna try to move my cart and get the gently caress out of there as soon as I can and back to my car, and i often end up passing half dozen carts of people just moving slowly or who knows what as i get towards the exit. if there's a line queued at the door yeah i just get into the back as is courtesy, but if you're not in a line queued then i'm gunna cut infront just by virtue of trying to get the gently caress out faster.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

fordham posted:

drat I wish they carried these in Mass. I currently order tomatoes from Amazon to make sauce because the grocery store stock is pretty much entirely trash.

Dedham costco usually has pastine tomatoes

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

Saw a guy at church this weekend pushing his cart then rolling on Heely's with it. Went in for a whole prime brisket to smoke and managed to leave while spending less than $200.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

GI_Clutch posted:

I haven't though.

I do this poo poo every time I leave the store on the way to my car. Why wouldn't you?

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

KakerMix posted:

I do this poo poo every time I leave the store on the way to my car. Why wouldn't you?

I still ride my cart through the lot like an idiot and I'm 45.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

SirPablo posted:

Tempe, AZ store. Tikki masala also not on the website.

I saw the lentils. They are also on the website.

Costco's website or Sukhis website?

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Went in for eggs and paper plates, only spent $85 (not including dog and drink for me and the gf). Bitchin sauce is indeed bitchin, but I'm afraid to buy it again, as it tends to disappear far too quickly and im on a diet.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

fordham posted:

No Red Gold? I make a fair bit of sauce and usually buy some form of DOP San Marzanos but I feel like Red Gold Whole Peeled are just as good (and in some respects, better).

e: Muir Glen are great too

extravadanza
Oct 19, 2007

fordham posted:

Do you guys not have these https://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/Nina-Imported-Italian-Peeled-Tomatoes%2C-106-oz.product.11880390.html at your Costco for like $3? I use this to can sauce per my grandpa's (approximate) recipe. Usually combine 3-4 tomato cans with a 1.5 liter costco wine and buttload of oregano into Ball jars. Lasts months.

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

extravadanza posted:

Do you guys not have these https://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/Nina-Imported-Italian-Peeled-Tomatoes%2C-106-oz.product.11880390.html at your Costco for like $3? I use this to can sauce per my grandpa's (approximate) recipe. Usually combine 3-4 tomato cans with a 1.5 liter costco wine and buttload of oregano into Ball jars. Lasts months.

Barry posted:

No Red Gold? I make a fair bit of sauce and usually buy some form of DOP San Marzanos but I feel like Red Gold Whole Peeled are just as good (and in some respects, better).

e: Muir Glen are great too

I've only seen Pastene in Mass, and it's not the same. I currently usually use Sclafani.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
How long do those Tasty Bite things last? I put them in a cupboard I never use and I think they expired in December maybe. Aren't they vacuum packed though?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Trip report, southeast Denver Costco. The statistics said this would be the fattest part of town so the hypothesis was that they would have smaller clothes sizes on the floor than my normal Costco based on a national distribution of sizing.

Result, positive. The members are visibly more overweight. Clothes that had no smaller sizes at my local warehouse were available in my size, the smallest available. Overall remaining clothes still skewed heavy towards XXL and L.

I had a turkey and provolone sando. It was fine.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Hit the Co at opening this morning for some early birthday shopping. Almost grabbed a floor model 65" TV. Ut then came to my senses.

$100 of mostly baby supplies and one pair of new shoes. Skipped the dog but went for the 'Za. Will return tomorrow for proper communion.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Pennywise the Frown posted:

How long do those Tasty Bite things last? I put them in a cupboard I never use and I think they expired in December maybe. Aren't they vacuum packed though?

If kept without temperature fluxuations, preserved food can be kept a reeeeeeeeeeealy long time.

https://youtu.be/_ZO7AS8Lrh8

\/\/ I posted the wrong one there, I meant to show off the preserved rations from 1992. But yes, what a dreamboat. \/\/

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 7, 2020

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Suspect Bucket posted:

If kept without temperature fluxuations, preserved food can be kept a reeeeeeeeeeealy long time.

https://youtu.be/EjZicBu_2Y4

Steve1989. :allears:

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What, December 2019? You're fine for quite some time I'm sure

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

Hit the Co at opening this morning for some early birthday shopping. Almost grabbed a floor model 65" TV. Ut then came to my senses.

$100 of mostly baby supplies and one pair of new shoes. Skipped the dog but went for the 'Za. Will return tomorrow for proper communion.

My favorite part of my newborns life was lying on my couch watching full length films on my 65" OLED whilst my baby slept on my chest.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

Winding down my day with some beyond burgs and a heaping pile of bitchin sauce.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

Praise be y'all

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

FilthyImp posted:

Do not under any circumstances buy a floor model OLED if that’s what you meant

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Paul MaudDib posted:

Do not under any circumstances buy a floor model OLED if that’s what you meant
Nah. Though when I saw the $399 price tag and saw it was an LG I had to do a double-take and check the model type.

I'd be real tempted to gamble on the burn in lottery if that was the price point :drool:

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
yeah fair, for $399 I'd take the plunge too

just don't take $200 off for an OLED television that's been running for a year nonstop, even if it's not burned in they tend to get weird color shifts over time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
if your rear end is chapped about missing the bidet deal a few months ago, woot is running the same deal today