Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

just waiting for everyone to quote that post so they can hit everyone itt for “posting a bad pic” lol

oh please do this

just rip the loving mask off already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
snipe

e:goddammit

but still permaban party plane jones

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

just waiting for everyone to quote that post so they can hit everyone itt for “posting a bad pic” lol
I'll do my part, then

420 Gank Mid posted:

instead of gassing unresolved moderator abuse related threads

posting this while mods are here
e.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
been-nazi ain't goin away!

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

chaleski posted:

OK now would be a really good time for PPJ to finally show his face around here and explain himself

as funny as that might be i'd personally appreciate him just disappearing forever without a single word in edgewise too

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives (and others) that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony D&D Collusion Nazi Hunt? They journeyed down to QCS, with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our forum...They went back home in tatters!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Ayn Randi posted:

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Ayn Randi posted:

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
Traditionalist Workers Party Plane Jones

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

420 Gank Mid posted:

instead of gassing unresolved moderator abuse related threads

posting this while mods are here
e.

Can't wait to be in jail while a mod yucks it up a racist loving garbage poo poo gently caress

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

John Charity Spring posted:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
reminder that the mods could have settled this weeks ago by walking back a few overzealous punishments and maybe changing around the forums structure a tiny bit

but that would have been too embarrassing

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

can one of the good mods or IKs change the title of this thread

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Zoran posted:

reminder that the mods could have settled this weeks ago by walking back a few overzealous punishments and maybe changing around the forums structure a tiny bit

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Phi230 posted:

Instead of PPJ, a moderator that hangs out in nazi discords, getting in trouble we are all gonna get permabanned for helldumping

that's pretty much the only way this can possibly end

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
mods just waiting til they hit a saturation point of people quoting it so they can get everyone for "doxxing"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ogianres posted:

this did in fact get somebody permabanned..

for pointing it out

gotta get the whistlblowers

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
This really has to be the nadir of moderation on this forum, and I've been posting here for almost 16 years

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

razorrozar posted:

snipe

e:goddammit

but still permaban party plane jones

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Zoran posted:

Zoran posted:

Zoran posted:

this can't be emphasized enough

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

This really has to be the nadir of moderation on this forum, and I've been posting here for almost 16 years

just wait until next week, poo poo is gonna be wild

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ayn Randi posted:

its 'being-a-nazi'

please get it correct

i made tshirts

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Zoran posted:

but that would have been “letting them win”

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
nazi mod's dyin, cloud

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zoran posted:

Yeah, Lowtax (I know you'll be reading this at some point). You could have nipped this poo poo in the bud, but nooooo, you had to circle the wagons and silence the two loudest voices against you and the mods in a heated gamer moment.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol noob

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Zoran posted:

Yeah, at this point I find it fascinating on a purely academic level. How much more can a few bad bad mod decisions snowball?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

19 here and 100% agreed

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

A big flaming stink posted:

ok for real, can someone explain the doner picture to me?

obviously it looks racist caricature as gently caress, but i legit have no idea what the hell the context of that thing is

the poster Jones in that picture, riffing on it, is Party Plane Jones, moderator of D&D

he is posting on a discord for nazis, several of whom are banned former SA posters

the discord server itself requires you to link your SA account when first joining, so the posters there know he's D&D moderator Party Plane Jones

earlier in the day someone said that Party Plane Jones was on a bunch of nazi discord servers, and the response from this site's moderation team was that Party Plane Jones, D&D moderator, had joined those servers as a form of infiltration, in order to do something about a server bot that allowed the nazis to doxx SA posters.

the poster who first brought forward pictures of Party Plane Jones, moderator of D&D, just sort of chatting and hanging out with the nazis on their server, was permabanned earlier tonight for "having an extremely normal one all over the forums," per their punishment reason in the Leper's Colony.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Ayn Randi posted:

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Suplex Liberace posted:

Can't wait to be in jail while a mod yucks it up a racist loving garbage poo poo gently caress

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ayn Randi posted:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

perma the Nazis and especially perma the Nazi mod

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Majorian posted:

Yeah, at this point I find it fascinating on a purely academic level. How much more can a few bad bad mod decisions snowball?

the ray parlour is an israeli gun smuggling ring

the mod of coupons is arranging evidence of price fixing against amazon and other companies

a big hollywood producer rewrites films solely to get a better review in the film dump

sky's the loving limit here

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The amount of ownage is truly immense, the hits just keep on coming. It's like a rock slide.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"personally i dont think nazis should be allowed to post on or moderate forums"

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Ayn Randi posted:

"personally i dont think nazis should be allowed to post on or moderate forums"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast