Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Plinkey posted:

did op get banned yet?

asking for a friend

nope they're just probing everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Zeta Acosta posted:

Jeffrey and KM need to be stripped of their mod status. They were complicit of this situation

Don’t blame KM for this. She was in a genuinely lovely situation where fascist turds were threatening to doxx her and make her life more miserable. She needed a helping hand, and she thought that PPJ was giving her that. She’s a good mod and a good poster.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

razorrozar posted:

goldmine the other thread

free Benghazi 2, free crazy cloud, free lastgirl, permaban party plane jones

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is the worse response possible. You open the thread saying people will be mad and then prob people who are mad. And then those probs are longer then some of the people using slurs. All while telling us you're a defender of SA. This is so wildly incompetent.

don't worry that other mod is also really upset with how pathetic you are and will probably poo poo post a terrible gif about it at some point

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying
why did this thread get posted

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

littleorv posted:

This is definitely that one relative of yours in CK2 that has 2 intrigue but really wants to be a spymaster

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Meltdown May starts earlier every year

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh, and finally:

NAZI MODS gently caress OFF

cya in a week

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008
mods knew

collaborators gently caress off

permaban ppj

unban cc, lastgirl, benghazi 2

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
drat now i love drama lol!!!

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also yeah it rules that all the master sleuths knew or at least believed PCOS Bill was the owner of SS and still didn't perma him immediately lmao

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

whatis posted:

they deleted the hitler AMA thread because they were afraid PPJ would accidentally out himself

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shocking that ground zero for all this poo poo was the Tax Man himself.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hey how come we have a mod legitimately, with no possible defence for the posts, engaging in some straight up nazi poo poo. it isnt even possible to call these jokes.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
is this the bullshit that finally convinces lowtax hes too old for these forums and he pulls the plug

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
poo poo, sorry I meant to say I'm posting th is in snooze cruises memory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbuJGyB6XRM

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol jesus

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
report this post and enter your message to the mods and they might actually read it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

using the jew meme ironically

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

why are the mods of this website always so fuckin weird?

forums with good mods:
-let's play
-
-uh

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I admit the optics aren't great, but it's really complicated situation

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tricky posted:

lowtax do the dew

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

GrimGypsy posted:

all the probes are what convinces me this is on the level

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

really queer Christmas posted:

The one thing I will agree with the post is where did the screenshots come from. I really dont want to take away from the utter insanity but... how did the freaking hamster dance get them?

can we handle even more lmao's from this situation? The answer has to be absurd

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Majorian posted:

Don’t blame KM for this. She was in a genuinely lovely situation where fascist turds were threatening to doxx her and make her life more miserable. She’s a good mod and a good poster.

If she had any role in this, she has potentially endangered a lot of goons. Unacceptable.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

eric ciaramella posted:

the week probes arent stopping

cya

the night of the long probes on SA
if i get probed a week for this poo poo too i'll uninstall the app, rip yall

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
This is so completely insane lmao

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

how can we possibly trust anyone from the mods or admin team after this? they told us a comprehensive explanation was coming and we get this. multiple admins and SuperMods are reaving through these threads hunting dissidents. they insist repeatedly that Dialogues Have Been Opened but every subsequent post gets dumber and more insane and never gets any actual followup other than another probation spree and closed threads.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Save us Lowtax-san!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

In order to defeat the racists in a battle of wits

you must become racist

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Healthy young moderator goes to Discord, gets pumped with massive shot of racist cartoons, doesn't feel good and changes - NAZI. Many such cases!

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008
poo poo-rear end mods loving purging people to protect their nazi buddies

nazi mods gently caress off

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

just keep probing people, it will work eventually

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
If you're done letting PPJ play detective Nazi-mod to impress his friends can we de-mod him now? Or are we all supposed to just go along with the idea his racist friends will be okay with him staying in their circles now that he's outted himself as a sleeper agent and let him keep access to info on the most vulnerable goons?

loving UNBAN DICKEYE

BRING MY SISTER HOME

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

I'm serious about this, I don't care how ashamed mods are about it or w/e, this is genuinely the funniest thread I've seen in a long time if ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Heel, C-SPAM.

You are being insane. You are making things up. You are escalating this drama far beyond what it could possibly have ever become legitimately. There is a perfectly sane and rational explanation for all of this. That you refuse to accept it demonstrates that you are not taking any of our Dialogues with you in good faith. Your reaction to this is wildly disproportionate.

Judgement will now be doled out.