Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sup Albion Online Goon Friend thank you for helping point out 7 pages have gone by without a reply from the OP.

How are you btw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Get rid of most of the mods and admins and replace them with transgoons and CSPAMmers

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

The Shortest Path posted:

That's cool and all, but what does that have to do with your utterly horrendous job of actually moderating the forums and participating in the banning of a bunch of trans posters?

at this point i'd probably just kill SA entirely if I was lowtax

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

week a eat

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

yeah this is wild isnt it lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

all around me are familiar faces

worn out places

worn out faces

bright and early for the daily races

going nowhere

going nowhere

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
nazi cracker mods

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
:f5:

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Probably Magic posted:

A few months ago I told C-SPAM I was not alt-right. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to alt-right discord deteriorated, in its implementation, into me posting Nazi poo poo. This runs counter to my own beliefs, to administration policy, and to the original strategy we had in mind.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Who the gently caress Is nyc_tatoo? If im going to eat a probe let jerusalem do it.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Here To Help posted:

Giving you the benefit of the doubt:

You don't need to hang around with nazis to understand them or learn their wily ways. You just find them and crush them.

So while your in a nazi discord chilling with the nazis, vulnerable people are being harassed on these forums, and people who are speaking out against it are being banned by the moderators - including you. Were you doing it for cred in the nazi discord? You understand that your actions have a material effect on other people right?

The reality is that your actions have AT THE VERY BEST demonstrated that you are a total sucker and mark. You also directly harmed a number of people through your actions. Just step down, apologize, and self ban.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

What the hell are these probes

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

pog boyfriend posted:

hey how come the mod posting blatant nazi memes was apparently being protected and sheltered by the mods, and yet nobody told me about this when they asked me to be a mod. i never would have agreed to it like whatsoever if i knew this was happening

He wasn't the one who posted the memes. He's the other guy in that screenshot.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

maybe you just don't "get" the OP

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

The one thing I will agree with the post is where did the screenshots come from. I really dont want to take away from the utter insanity but... how did the freaking hamster dance get them?

hmm interesting..

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

ironic bigotry is bigotry, actual bigotry not so much apparently

lmfao

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Ayn Randi posted:

hey thanks im not reading that but i do note that a ctrl-f for "sorry" or "apologize" appears 0 times get hosed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

SKULL.GIF posted:

Heel, C-SPAM.

You are being insane. You are making things up. You are escalating this drama far beyond what it could possibly have ever become legitimately. There is a perfectly sane and rational explanation for all of this. That you refuse to accept it demonstrates that you are not taking any of our Dialogues with you in good faith. Your reaction to this is wildly disproportionate.

Judgement will now be doled out.

hey guys i know you're going to hate me for this but

BAN loving NAZI MODS

how hard is this concept

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
what is happening, at this piont?

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Coupons admin swingin that scythe!!

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

just asking how come admins are mass slaughtering people for being upset about someone from the mod team straight up joining a neonazi discord, apparently the mods knew about it, but also the admins are not doing anything about it. asking for a friend Lol

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is the worse response possible. You open the thread saying people will be mad and then prob people who are mad. And then those probs are longer then some of the people using slurs. All while telling us you're a defender of SA. This is so wildly incompetent.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Zeta Acosta posted:

Who the gently caress Is nyc_tatoo? If im going to eat a probe let jerusalem do it.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Really cool to see that after the old trans threads got moved to protect trans goons that had posted personal information from the creepers, stalkers, bigots, and nazi weirdos that have accounts, it turns out one of the moderators is posting on multiple of those groups' discords and communities, under the same username paling around with them, allegedly to get their SA names and ban them. It's very cool this stranger with access to info on me personally was, at best, playing IRL Mafia with the scummiest poo poo on the internet.

It is also incredibly cool to have the one mod who I thought had my back and genuinely cared about minority posters on SA defending this absolutely lovely idea and getting mad that people were upset about this obviously stupid breech of trust. It doesn't hurt at all and I in fact don't feel like absolute poo poo over it.

Thanks Koalas March and PPJ. I'm sure you playing pretend nazi between banning posters cause they're rude to you definitely helped the forum and wasn't the worst goddamn idea you could have possible had.

EDIT: Amazing timing and understanding of tact by the mods probing people ITT. Seriously, spectacular work in the most literal sense.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

If you're done letting PPJ play detective Nazi-mod to impress his friends can we de-mod him now? Or are we all supposed to just go along with the idea his racist friends will be okay with him staying in their circles now that he's outted himself as a sleeper agent and let him keep access to info on the most vulnerable goons?

loving UNBAN DICKEYE

BRING MY SISTER HOME

This is going to turn out to be a last crazy effort to bring back FYAD and I gotta say, fair play, PPJ you absolute loving imbecile.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

roses are red

violets are blue

Mods knew.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
so is that actually nyc_tattoo doing this or is it someone trying to hide their traces

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

StratGoatCom posted:

If she had any role in this, she has potentially endangered a lot of goons. Unacceptable.

It was a lapse in judgment, imo, but her role in this was pretty peripheral. I expect she wouldn’t do things the same way again. I can’t say the same for PPJ or the others involved.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is the worse response possible. You open the thread saying people will be mad and then prob people who are mad. And then those probs are longer then some of the people using slurs. All while telling us you're a defender of SA. This is so wildly incompetent.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
why's everyone turning on KM?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

redneck nazgul posted:

SHOW! ME! THE! NAZI! SCALPS!

my dog ate em

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

Cast in the name of God,

Ye Guilty.

(go ahead and probe me you nazi gently caress, i'll wear it proudly)

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Coupons admin swingin that scythe!!

sale on jackboots

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Plinkey posted:

did op get banned yet?

asking for a friend

It's... incredible! He's deflecting the bans at his attackers! Uwaaaa!!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hold the line!!! hold the line!!!!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

lol hey guys is qcs still getting reopened

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Like, how do we even address this poo poo? Who can we trust? Are we actually going to need to make the mod forum public so we can see for ourselves who knew what and when?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
can we get a prayer bomb going for this busted-rear end dead forum

imagine what could happen if we had 1300 shitposters praying at the same time for it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

ppj you're q aren't you, just admit it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

The one thing I will agree with the post is where did the screenshots come from. I really dont want to take away from the utter insanity but... how did the freaking hamster dance get them?

lmfao