Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

Ayn Randi posted:

hey thanks im not reading that but i do note that a ctrl-f for "sorry" or "apologize" appears 0 times get hosed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
welp. now we know why they tried so hard to keep ppj from posting.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Majorian posted:

It was a lapse in judgment, imo, but her role in this was pretty peripheral. I expect she wouldn’t do things the same way again. I can’t say the same for PPJ or the others involved.

I don't think PPJ will do this again?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Valleyant posted:

Resign you fucklord

Kungmitsu
May 3, 2013

gets the most massive slam dunk on the planet and the ball immediately goes back through the hoop and maims 20 people

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Mekchu posted:

Sup Albion Online Goon Friend thank you for helping point out 7 pages have gone by without a reply from the OP.

How are you btw?

im good, friend. im here posting for my friend lastgirl who is a nazi according to fail mod jones? i dont believe this

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

truly it seems idiocracy has become a documentary

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

paranoid randroid posted:

can we get a prayer bomb going for this busted-rear end dead forum

imagine what could happen if we had 1300 shitposters praying at the same time for it

\o/

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Something I haven't seen remarked upon is that that Capri Sun Tzu guy Discording it up with Aran in the OP pictures was posting in the last thread

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Zeta Acosta posted:

Who the gently caress Is nyc_tatoo? If im going to eat a probe let jerusalem do it.

Hes the moderator of Coupons iirc

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

i want to make the point:

ironic nazis are just actual nazis because they are indistinguishable for actual nazis
super secret double agent nazis are just actual nazis because they are indistinguishable from actual nazis
it is totally normal and expected for people to get the gently caress angry, even past the point of belligerence, at someone for not understanding these

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

were in cspam, a fyad lite. no wait not a fyad lite, no bad faith posting. no wait our guy was undercover. whatever, eat a week

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
all mods are nazi mods until all nazi mods are gone, i'm sorry it has to be this way

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Wes Warhammer posted:

probations will continue until morale improves

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

OP

You are both a nazi and the dumbest creature in all of creation.

Go gently caress yourself.

BlondRobin
May 29, 2005

Sssh! Be vewy vewy quiet. It's wabbit season.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Gringostar posted:

this is a 100% honest question

obviously you can’t disclose every nazi you outed and banned but like can you confirm that crazy cloud, benghazi 2, and lastgirl were all nazis as to why you banned them because if not you legit banned people that also wanted nazis gone from this site and, to me at least, that seems like the most hypocritical poo poo you could have possibly loving done

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

:five:

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

stfu nazi bitch

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Pick posted:

why's everyone turning on KM?

If she had some role in approving this scheme, the fallout is significantly on her shoulders.

I trusted her, for fucks sake.

I

Trusted

Her.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Party Plane Jones posted:

Well, thanks to being in there, there have been accounts found out and banned and lies given light so they're addressed. I'm not going to give out specifics as to which people got banned as a result.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

When I said,

Turdfuzz posted:

PPJ is an intelligence asset.

I was just joking.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

ironic bigotry is bigotry, actual bigotry not so much apparently

Sacrificing FYAD in a false flag operation to protect the Nazi D&D mod is epic and ftw

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Funky Britches posted:

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
Probe, you coward, you're only going to kill a trans.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

looking forward to the inevitable explanation for all the week-long probes being handed out

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

This is going to turn out to be a last crazy effort to bring back FYAD and I gotta say, fair play, PPJ you absolute loving imbecile.

shaking my head and holding sword up, standing next to cascadebeta in arms against the Mod Conspiracy

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
i used to hunt nazis but i found out a way to stop them. i do all kinds of stupid and racist poo poo. they cant out you if you dress up like an ss officer and say the n-word. i dont like doing it but it works

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

01011001 posted:

nazi mods gently caress off

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Wes Warhammer posted:

someone edit ppj's icon and username into this tia

ok

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

its likely that noted shitlib PPJ thinks both sides are the same, op

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

how is this, the stupidest thing, happening

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I am laughing so hard my face hurts, but I am deeply, incredibly angry and hurt at the destruction that's been wrought on this community by the supposedly "allied" moderation team.

The fact that you are refusing to take responsibility, the fact that you are unwilling to engage constructively and respond to real, justified anger with this poo poo is disgraceful.

None of you should be in charge. All of you should go. I don't want to lose my friends because of your stupid loving power tripping about your buttons or your deluded fantasies of being a secret agent.

LEAVE. YOU. AREN'T. WANTED.

See everyone in a week i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Snooze Cruise posted:

nazi mods gently caress off