Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

did someone seriously just eat a one week probation just for emptyquoting someone else lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

It's tiem for the here we didn't know we needed to come back to us

Yes, welcome back FAU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Pick posted:

I think it's important particularly in political spaces to understand why people probably were on your side but may have misapplied their talents. I just think above all this is a learning opportunity, and I don't think it'll happen again.

it would probably help if they did anything, literally anything to establish some semblance of good faith.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

*In the voice from the beginning of Vogue by KMFDM*

Hello, posters of C-SPAM

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

ppj hard at work

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Freaking Crumbum posted:

hey guys i know you're going to hate me for this but

BAN loving NAZI MODS

how hard is this concept

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Annointed posted:

eat poo poo nazi bich

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

:thanks:

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

stfu nazi bitch

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Ramc posted:

sale on jackboots

i cant stop laughing oh poo poo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

mystic pimp posted:

i used to hunt nazis but i found out a way to stop them. i do all kinds of stupid and racist poo poo. they cant out you if you dress up like an ss officer and say the n-word. i dont like doing it but it works

lmao

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Ayn Randi posted:

hey thanks im not reading that but i do note that a ctrl-f for "sorry" or "apologize" appears 0 times get hosed

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

rear end cobra posted:

Richard definitely has the patience to read that op

lowtax is gonna believe the first person who donates to his youtube stream so better make it count

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Schnorkles posted:

I am laughing so hard my face hurts, but I am deeply, incredibly angry and hurt at the destruction that's been wrought on this community by the supposedly "allied" moderation team.

The fact that you are refusing to take responsibility, the fact that you are unwilling to engage constructively and respond to real, justified anger with this poo poo is disgraceful.

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

havin a normal one, full of upstanding levelheaded mod behavior!

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

mystic pimp posted:

i used to hunt nazis but i found out a way to stop them. i do all kinds of stupid and racist poo poo. they cant out you if you dress up like an ss officer and say the n-word. i dont like doing it but it works

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Thank you, I was too lazy to do this myself

Uncle Scary 420
Jul 2, 2018
gently caress it, chalk me up as another white noise poster who doesn't understand this poo poo.
A lot of people got hurt by this, what was the god damned plan? Compile a list of nazis and eat it to become the ultimate spy?

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

The Saucer Hovers posted:

:clint:
suck my dick you fuckmod

Offkorn
Jan 16, 2008

Borderline Anti-Social Schizoid

Pick posted:

why's everyone turning on KM?

Because they gave PPJ access to sensitive information on minority posters. The fear is that PPJ then leaked that information to the Nazi's in order to fit in.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Offkorn posted:

Because they gave PPJ access to sensitive information on minority posters. The fear is that PPJ then leaked that information to the Nazi's in order to fit in.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The decision was misguided, but it's as inappropriate as ever to encourage people to commit self harm.

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Like, how do we even address this poo poo? Who can we trust? Are we actually going to need to make the mod forum public so we can see for ourselves who knew what and when?

it'd never work you know they'd just make another hidden one the instant the first one went public

matryoshka dolls of hidden forums for the mods & admins to hatch the dumbest loving schemes imaginable

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

modern re-telling of Mother Night going great

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Grem posted:

You sound like a big ol' Nazi idiot and I'm not going to investigate further than that.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Freaking Crumbum posted:

hey guys i know you're going to hate me for this but

BAN loving NAZI MODS

how hard is this concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Kitfox88 posted:

ppj hard at work

ppj's only recourse is to ban himself and let the other mods and administration pinkyswear to each other not to let their nazi spies into positions of power on the SA forum hierarchy because that seems very very dangerous.