Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

The mod I've never seen before music hits and he just goes wild on everyone with a steel chair. It's just like my WWE's

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Like, how do we even address this poo poo? Who can we trust? Are we actually going to need to make the mod forum public so we can see for ourselves who knew what and when?

This would be trill.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

did someone seriously just eat a one week probation just for emptyquoting someone else lol

Which again, is more then some people using slurs.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Snooze Cruise posted:

nazi mods gently caress off

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Jon Joe posted:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

mystic pimp posted:

i used to hunt nazis but i found out a way to stop them. i do all kinds of stupid and racist poo poo. they cant out you if you dress up like an ss officer and say the n-word. i dont like doing it but it works

thats gonna be a lol

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

o. cool.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

littleorv posted:

It's tiem for the here we didn't know we needed to come back to us

Yes, welcome back FAU

hold on there we gotta know what fau knew

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Majorian posted:

Don’t blame KM for this. She was in a genuinely lovely situation where fascist turds were threatening to doxx her and make her life more miserable. She needed a helping hand, and she thought that PPJ was giving her that. She’s a good mod and a good poster.

i dont mean to be rude, but anyone who thought this was a good idea is too stupid to be in a position of any authority over anything

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Relax Or DIE posted:

all mods are nazi mods until all nazi mods are gone, i'm sorry it has to be this way

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
saving this from the locked QCS thread

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

this is straight out of eve online circa 2007

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mystic pimp posted:

i used to hunt nazis but i found out a way to stop them. i do all kinds of stupid and racist poo poo. they cant out you if you dress up like an ss officer and say the n-word. i dont like doing it but it works

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

mystic pimp posted:

Wild Karrde
Dec 5, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

I am laughing so hard my face hurts, but I am deeply, incredibly angry and hurt at the destruction that's been wrought on this community by the supposedly "allied" moderation team.

The fact that you are refusing to take responsibility, the fact that you are unwilling to engage constructively and respond to real, justified anger with this poo poo is disgraceful.

None of you should be in charge. All of you should go. I don't want to lose my friends because of your stupid loving power tripping about your buttons or your deluded fantasies of being a secret agent.

LEAVE. YOU. AREN'T. WANTED.

See everyone in a week i guess.

this, but also: NAZI MODS gently caress OFF

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Like, how do we even address this poo poo? Who can we trust? Are we actually going to need to make the mod forum public so we can see for ourselves who knew what and when?

Without a doubt, yes

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Jonathan Fisk posted:

mods knew, gently caress mods

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i absolutely cannot believe any of this is real, but goddamn is it fuckin hilarious

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

eric ciaramella posted:

why'd you give dickeye a month you dumb piece of poo poo

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

“From now on any probation longer than a 6er will have a proper explanation”

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

why are people getting 7 days for making fun of this dorks spy fantasy

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Lessail posted:

hold on there we gotta know what fau knew

I assume nothing as ridiculous as this, goodness loving gracious

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

just posting in here so I can tell my grandkids that I did

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

I am laughing so hard my face hurts, but I am deeply, incredibly angry and hurt at the destruction that's been wrought on this community by the supposedly "allied" moderation team.

The fact that you are refusing to take responsibility, the fact that you are unwilling to engage constructively and respond to real, justified anger with this poo poo is disgraceful.

None of you should be in charge. All of you should go. I don't want to lose my friends because of your stupid loving power tripping about your buttons or your deluded fantasies of being a secret agent.

LEAVE. YOU. AREN'T. WANTED.

See everyone in a week i guess.

never thought i would die fighting side by side with a plane

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
It's really not hard to spike a football and avoid it hitting you hard in the groin, you know.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
did we ban the nazis yet?

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
The Assassination of C-SPAM by the Coward Nyc_tattoo

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I would like every mod and admin to step forward and explain how much of this poo poo they knew lmao

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mystic pimp posted:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

goodnight everyone i guess i'll see you in a week

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

when did the mods KNEW and when did they KNEW it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Jonathan Fisk posted:

mods knew, gently caress mods