Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Know who else outlawed dissent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

hey just wondering why i haven't been probated for doing the same stuff as someone who was, that feels a bit unfair to me

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

mystic pimp posted:

i used to hunt nazis but i found out a way to stop them. i do all kinds of stupid and racist poo poo. they cant out you if you dress up like an ss officer and say the n-word. i dont like doing it but it works

Lol

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Awcko posted:

step down lil bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

weird how you can get demodded for probating a nazi for offsite drama, but "pretending" to be a nazi and cyberstalking goons is totally fine

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Turdfuzz posted:

When I said,

I was just joking.
stupidity asset

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
CAN YOU HEAR THE LURKERS POSTING

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

unban nvj

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Majorian posted:

Don’t blame KM for this. She was in a genuinely lovely situation where fascist turds were threatening to doxx her and make her life more miserable. She needed a helping hand, and she thought that PPJ was giving her that. She’s a good mod and a good poster.

I think KM is a good person and was snookered but this brings into question good mod.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
gently caress NAZI MODS :cool:

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
its really telling that the consequences for being understandably angry with ppj are coming so much faster and more severely than punishments doled out for 'ironic' bigotry

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

typical lib bullshit of giving you the gish gallop and pretending like you're too dumb to understand why they did nothing wrong and you should shut up

from the nazi mod

gently caress off

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Pick posted:

why's everyone turning on KM?

I'm not turning on her, I always disliked her

Wild Karrde
Dec 5, 2003

Plinkey posted:

did we ban the nazis yet?

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

elf help book posted:

ironic bigotry is bigotry, actual bigotry not so much apparently

seriously

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

so is this why you weren't approving new mods

because you knew cspam would take one look at this and go "lol what the gently caress i'm leaking this"

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

littleorv posted:

I would like every mod and admin to step forward and explain how much of this poo poo they knew lmao

if only there was some kind of forum for questions, comments, and suggestions

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Wes Warhammer posted:

goodnight everyone i guess i'll see you in a week

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Bro Dad posted:

weird how you can get demodded for probating a nazi for offsite drama, but "pretending" to be a nazi and cyberstalking goons is totally fine

free nichael

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
loving lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Gumball Gumption posted:

I think KM is a good person and was snookered but this brings into question good mod.