Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

hey lowtax i still have faith in you b/c of the amends and decisions you made recently to build good will

please dont go insane like the rest of us and find the humour in all of this thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
So, where would this rank on the list of the forum's dumbest/weirdest drama?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

hahahaa

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

gently caress I really wanted to hear more from him, there's so much about this stupid plan that I wanted to know

I know, I really really know

Like, on what PLANET did everyone just nod along and go "yeah, this makes sense" instead of just saying "let's just ban these fuckers here, I don't get why you need to be in a racist discord?"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

Party plane Jones was the Epstein plane

once again, mods flew

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this must be what the returners felt like at the end of final fantasy 6 (final fantasy 3 for you gaikokujin) after they defeated god kefka

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

GulagDolls posted:

ok, now that that's been established, can my friends, and also everyone else who was unjustly probated for a freaking week by the goons selling stuff to each other forum(???) have their sentences commuted. they have important forum things to do.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

theyre back
the forums probably broke i dunno

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lessail posted:

time for the rest of the mod crew involved in this to go as well

Storysmith
Dec 31, 2006

im permabanned moderator partyplanejones58. i first started reading nazi discords when i was 35. by 37 i started getting real obsessed with the idea of “spying” and tried to channel it constantly,

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

on the one hand jeff of yospos has probably gotta go but.. then.. who will code the forums??? :qq:

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Kidd-Liggit posted:

I dunno if it tops the baba booey manifesto or the old adtrw mod meltdown post but its pretty loving good

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
hey mods when are dickeye, CC, the people who got probated for making fun of this moron, et al. getting freed?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
lmao at that final revenge perma.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Bye ppj, i guess???

At least he managed to take a single chud down with him.

edit: on the other hand, reene did the hard lifting for that one

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Verus posted:

In an online community, how the gently caress does 'infiltrating' an offsite group yield any benefit whatsoever? Any nazis that would be identified that way could easily rereg. Even if we pretend otherwise, any information hidden behind the $10 paywall could still be easily obtained by just having any non-former SA member nazi make an account.

How the gently caress does this achieve anything more compared to just banning obvious nazis when they reveal themselves on the forums? And if we're so loving gung-ho about banning nazis, then why have so many obvious shitheads gotten nothing but slaps on the wrist for years? Why is mod sass treated as a worse crime than using slurs?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

once again persecuting communists allowed fascism to thrive

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

at least the spy operation uncovered that capri sun tzu guy, uh, in a manner of speaking.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

mystic pimp posted:

hey mods when are dickeye, CC, the people who got probated for making fun of this moron, et al. getting freed?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
The true crime is that didn't happen tomorrow during the work day so I could read about it instead of working.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

lmao at that final revenge perma.

that guy was some Nazi who suicided his own account to throw ppj under the bus

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

once again persecuting communists allowed fascism to thrive

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
What a beautiful night of posting. Just amazing

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Kidd-Liggit posted:

its gotta be rank 1

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

goldmine the threads

ai girlfriend
Jan 1, 2020

jesus loving christ WHAT

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://imgur.com/a/swsuhOr

Screenshots of the thread in case the original gets lost forever.

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
lmao at trying to hide all the threads on the internet in tyool 2020 along with the mass probation freakout

Goldmine 'Bring Back QCS' and 'Hello CSPAM'

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
unban ppj, make him post whatever the rest of his insane explanation was going to be, then ban him again

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

tonight was the stupidest night holy poo poo godDAMN

bye nazis lmao

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Kidd-Liggit posted:

pretty sure we’re witnessing history here tonight folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010