Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

my friend snooze cruise wanted me to post this, and I must, as she is still imprisoned for the crime of saying nazis are bad.

god drat it you made me snipe. SNOOZE!!! :byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
:rip: b enghazi 2

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wait

'goons that assist in this?'

this was a loving culper ring???

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

littleorv posted:

lmao informant

they really think they are cops

lmao gassing

they really think they are nazis

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

GulagDolls posted:

my friend snooze cruise wanted me to post this, and I must, as she is still imprisoned for the crime of saying nazis are bad.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

wait

Who was the Huggy Bear

I need this info

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
All together now: Mods Knew

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what's your secret

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

GoutPatrol posted:

Bring back fishmech you say?

I did not fully think through the consequences of my actions, but as any true admin would I will now stick to my guns by any means necessary. I can not go back on A Post

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I need you to go to Budapest. There's a mole in the Discord.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

reopen fyad, its time to rewind

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Free Snooze Cruise and the rest of our probed comrades

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Fantastic Flyer posted:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

if wonder if fau stepped down because they didn't believe ppjs stupid loving lies and no one agreed with them lmao

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Endorph posted:

wait

The full extent of this needs to come out

YamiB.
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress off nazi.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Endorph posted:

wait

oh man

people are going to spend months trying to figure out who else was in on this

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

what's your secret

i havent posted since 2014 im still coasting on the fumes of people being mad about aatrek

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

paranoid randroid posted:

im afraid at this juncture the only solution is to remod McCaine and give him full authority to crush the forces of reaction beneath the tank treads of norwegian twink communism
*dutch, if i recall correctly

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
so how many mods aren't in nazi discords

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also i just want to point out that the dilbert guy mentioned in jones's giant post once came into the adtrw discord under a different name and apropos of nothing started going 'haha, that dilbert guy sure sucekd... and had poo poo taste in anime' and we banned him in five minutes

what i wanna say is that guy is literally better at infiltration than jones is

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fantastic Flyer posted:

gently caress the mods.

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
I don't know if anyone with the right buttons is reading this thread but please, I implore you: goldmine the reopen qcs thread (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909720) and the Hello, CSPAM thread (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909802)

they are bona-fide classics everyone will get together and laugh about later (and now, because loving lmao are you kidding?!?)

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

i just want to quickly state that ppj perma banning himself not only wasn't necessary, it is the consequence of a series of terrible decisions made by the moderation team over the last few weeks.

The administration has not acted in good faith, not engaged in good faith, and just done whatever the gently caress it felt like. Whenever a forum would get out of hand, we'd get a few paragraphs of "oh here you go now go away and shut up" and it was loving absurd.

Here's the reason this matters:

This is a community. We exist in this community. Some of us care deeply about other members of this community. With your total ineptitude, you have shattered portions of OUR community. My friends are gone. They can't or won't come back, and it is completely and totally because of your actions. We stay and get angry because we WANT to be here, and we want to work with moderators who engage with us in good faith and are part of the community that we built.

If you can't understand that, and its clear that basically none of you do, then you need leave. And now.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

so like ppj literally thought it was a good idea to post that, ppj literally thought it would be a good idea to get a sockpuppet (?!) or friendly mod to start week-probing people, and ppj literally thought it would be a smart idea to start shutting down threads and memory holing them

this is so incompetently handled im almost convinced he might be a spook b/c of the history of d&d moderation

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Endorph posted:

wait

Yes can we discuss the supposed outstanding network of spy goons because lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

littleorv posted:

Imagine letting the power of being a mod go to your head so much you think going undercover in a nazi discord is a great idea

its so perfectly goon-project-mindset

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
INFORMANT???

lmfao

gently caress 2020 is so so SO good

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

wow quite a dipsy doodle huh

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I just realized the "Truth and Reconciliation" thread was just straight up built on lies, lol.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Persiflagist posted:

i havent posted since 2014 im still coasting on the fumes of people being mad about aatrek

btw i think that was bad and im against people molesting children or whatever the gently caress that was about

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

I don't know if anyone with the right buttons is reading this thread but please, I implore you: goldmine the reopen qcs thread (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909720) and the Hello, CSPAM thread (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909802)

they are bona-fide classics everyone will get together and laugh about later (and now, because loving lmao are you kidding?!?)

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

paranoid randroid posted:

im afraid at this juncture the only solution is to remod McCaine and give him full authority to crush the forces of reaction beneath the tank treads of norwegian twink communism

Bring LF back

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
if you think this is funny now, wait until lowtax tries to fix everything

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

i just want to quickly state that ppj perma banning himself not only wasn't necessary, it is the consequence of a series of terrible decisions made by the moderation team over the last few weeks.

The administration has not acted in good faith, not engaged in good faith, and just done whatever the gently caress it felt like. Whenever a forum would get out of hand, we'd get a few paragraphs of "oh here you go now go away and shut up" and it was loving absurd.

This is a community. We exist in this community. Some of us care deeply about other members of this community. With your total ineptitude, you have shattered portions of OUR community. My friends are gone. They can't or won't come back, and it is completely and totally because of your actions. We stay and get angry because we WANT to be here, and we want to work with moderators who engage with us in good faith and are part of the community that we built.

If you can't understand that, and its clear that basically none of you do, then you need leave. And now.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Kill All Cops posted:

lmao gassing

they really think they are nazis

bet ppj loved gassing threads huh

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

King of Solomon posted:

The thread is back by the way. Locked, but in cspam

thank god. thats forum history right there

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

We Live In A Community

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I just wanna know why the Coupons mod, of all things/people, came out swinging so hard here lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
mods knew.

did lowtax know?