Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If the mods circle the wagons again then they got suckered into a honeypot that then inspired them all to cult like thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

PPJ: I'm a secret undercover agent risking my life venturing into enemy territory to keep the forms safe from nazis.

Also PPJ: PCOS Bill was permabanned nazi Aran and we knew this and just let him post for years.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Probably Magic posted:

I'm not calling for Koala's March demodding, but it pisses me off a lot that she wrote Benghazi 2 off as "a poster we were gonna perma eventually anyway" after Benghazi 2 got perma'd for slamming PPJ who happened to help out KM with something (good) but was also posting on a Nazi site and antagonizing C-SPAM (yikes).

Just... that's not a great show of impartiality.

A real great way of remedying this without loving up the mod outlet or disrupting things unnecessarily in TGRS would be reversing Benghazi 2's permaban.

Thanks, that's my sincere post for the evening.

Grymauch
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"I am an American by birth, a Nazi by reputation, and a nationless person by inclination." - party plane jones

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ArfJason posted:

ppj making the proper german hand sign for the number 3 and ultimately befriending hans landa and having a great time lol

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

The Shortest Path posted:

Why the gently caress are Dickeye and crazy cloud still banned?!?!

They don't fit the community...that community being the nazi rust server.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

ok wow clearly I need to reread that post again, multiple times

it is dense with insanity.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

GSD posted:

C-SPAM: Better Mods Aren't Possible

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

hey hey i think it would be fair if those who got probed and banned unfairly had it reversed

just a thought

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

PPJ: I'm a secret undercover agent risking my life venturing into enemy territory to keep the forms safe from nazis.

Also PPJ: PCOS Bill was permabanned nazi Aran and we knew this and just let him post for years.

PCOS Bill is the worst chud

Pox
Feb 16, 2015

Alaois posted:

its really cool because even though people didn't know he was Aran, everywhere he went nobody wanted him around because he posted racist and any flavor of -phobic poo poo you can think of but for some mysterious reason he was never ever permabanned until after he'd been around for like 3 years

anohter brilliant deep cover agent

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

ArfJason posted:

ppj making the proper german hand sign for the number 3 and ultimately befriending hans landa and having a great time lol

I'm mad i tried to make this joke before we knew the full extent of the stupidity of this because this is way loving funnier than the one I did lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

nazis saying you shouldn't believe a nazi outting a nazi

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Permaban all the mods and admins and choose new ones via lottery. This can only be an improvement.
The cool leftist way to say this is "sortition"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ArfJason posted:

lmao

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
Free B2

Free lastgirl

Free crazycloud

Let all comrades at the vanguard of the permanent revolution free

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Legit just wipe the slate on the mod team and run a lottery to pick the next poor bastards.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TowerofOil posted:

Free B2

Free lastgirl

Free crazycloud

Let all comrades at the vanguard of the permanent revolution free

has anybody told them what happened yet lmao

Beatwad
Jun 18, 2005
can't get over the mods formulating a super secret plot to gather intel on a Nazi discord by sending in a deep cover dumbass who posted a bunch of racist poo poo, didn't actually say what was accomplished, then self destructed along with the coupons mod in a fit of blazing stupid glory.

What the hell lol

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

i volunteer to mod this hellsite, my credentials are i help mod a couple of facebook groups loosely organized around everyone's favorite dead webcomic and also i'm not dumb enough to go posting in goddamn nazi discords jesus gently caress

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
mod buttons for tweet compilers that post for three years in nazi communities

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Nonsense posted:

has anybody told them what happened yet lmao

Don't worry, they know

:angel:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Beatwad posted:

can't get over the mods formulating a super secret plot to gather intel on a Nazi discord by sending in a deep cover dumbass who posted a bunch of racist poo poo, didn't actually say what was accomplished, then self destructed along with the coupons mod in a fit of blazing stupid glory.

What the hell lol

I still think taking the coupon mod with him is the funniest part

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Endorph posted:

tbf its from 2 years ago and theres no way of knowing if they bowed out when the server made the inevitable leap from edgy jokes to full on nazis

might have been a useful thing for, say, a secret nazi spy to check, but he was too busy, uhhhhhhh
In that post their symbol is a Nazi flag and they talk about whiny SJWs.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Beatwad posted:

What the hell lol

also there was a thread for the discord the mod was trying to infiltrate on these very forums

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
its good actually to be freed from this hellsite that rots your brain every day tbh

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Zerilan posted:

Ok can someone sum up this most recent round of drama and what lead to PPJ's demise?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Please let me explain, (something about gamer chat auth tokens? Not really sure)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
big time whiny sjw here, i am constantly triggered by uh *checks notes* eye contact and drinking milk while eating sushi?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Free all banned CSPAM posters
Make CSPAM a top forum
Make Benghazi 2 a CSPAM mod

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
Ok good night C-SPAM hopefully we're all still here tomorrow

pmutr

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

El Burbo posted:

also, lol that PCOS Bill was Aran, webmaster of something sensitive, and was just allowed to post here for years.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArfJason posted:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Glumslinger posted:

I still think taking the coupon mod with him is the funniest part

he paid him off with a bogo dessert at olive garden

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

foobardog posted:

Don't worry, they know

:angel:

wherever they are I hope they’re lmaoing :unsmith:

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Meat Miracle posted:

mod buttons for tweet compilers that post for three years in nazi communities

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

longtime lurker coming out of the woodwork to post because I can’t stop saying “tinker tailor soldier jones” over and over in my head

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

what if?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

ArfJason posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Trevor Hale posted:

longtime lurker coming out of the woodwork to post because I can’t stop saying “tinker tailor soldier jones” over and over in my head

lol