Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar

Ghost Leviathan posted:

C-SPAM, the Afghanistan of forums

C-SPAM, graveyard of mods

JuulPodSaveAmerica posted:

but, theory, what if he really was that dumb?

drat, I forgot he was also real dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did the images get deleted?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

It's late at night, I expect we'll see at least B2 getting unbanned in a couple days.

That's just me reading between the lines though.

seriously doubt it

she's got poster's curse of assad, much too powerful for the forums to handle

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

DrPaper posted:

since we're all coming clean: this whole time I've been on an ops as a bad poster, undercover

:same:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

gently caress the police

:hai:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Thinkin about all the sleeping mods that are gonna wake up and see this poo poo.

All is well! Permas launched from D&D at two posters located in CSPAM. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped moderation anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Can we take a moment to appreciate how long and painstaking it must have been to delete 2 years or whatever posts from a discord just to have it backed up and posted anyway.

Edit: grammar gently caress I’m tired.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Ok now that the nazi spy and part time coupon-eer drama is looking good, so far, can we turn attention to how tfr is still supremely hosed up?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
Ultra Carp

Rectal Death Adept posted:

hahaha just joining this secret nazi discord undercover lmao

oh poo poo i'm being forced to post now

It's been months and my hands are still inexplicably typing out racist and bigoted messages, someone help

hahah whoops! call me britney, cause i just did it again. Welp, time to permaban people from SA for calling out bigotry

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZOgW5RH_HQ

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mekchu posted:

Did the images get deleted?

:yooge: https://imgur.com/a/swsuhOr

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Km and ppj doing the black kkklansman but helping to set the bomb off at the end

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

The forums are going to have to live with being seriously understaffed while the mods are deployed in a particularly blackpilled Arma 3 server. If it is any condolence, they dont want to be there either.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
posting an anti semitic image as evidence that im getting results from my years of undercover nazi posting

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I think the worst part is the fact that there are too many posts for me to read them all. Just noticed people talking about this in the games general chat thread and though, oh gently caress how many other threads are posting about this in all these subforums besides c-spam and gbs

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

HolePisser1982 posted:

The forums are going to have to live with being seriously understaffed while the mods are deployed in a particularly blackpilled Arma 3 server. If it is any condolence, they dont want to be there either.

you got banned cuz you scooped the hitler ama from the mods

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Whitenoise Poster posted:

I think the worst part is the fact that there are too many posts for me to read them all. Just noticed people talking about this in the games general chat thread and though, oh gently caress how many other threads are posting about this in all these subforums besides c-spam and gbs

dadchat in D&D, there was a thread in TGRS but it's closed for the night, probably more

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

tonight was like, top 5 all time event on this site so im not surprised a lot of people are talking about it

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ArfJason posted:

ppj making the proper german hand sign for the number 3 and ultimately befriending hans landa and having a great time lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Unprobe the loving people the couponing mod brought the hammer down on

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
ppj made me get a 502 bad gateway error

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

if only there was some kind of sa sagas thread...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

dex_sda posted:

Unprobe the loving people the couponing mod brought the hammer down on

Jeffrey says he's doing that in the gbs thread.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Roth posted:

I gave a brief explanation to a friend since I was laughing so hard at the posts here, and then they said "Peanut Butter Jones" and I started laughing even harder at that for some reason.

LOL

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

He literally had the permabanned chud running something sensitive posting here for years and didn't out or ban him. That's basically the forums equivalent of Bush letting bin Laden go.

Only instead of being re-elected president, what PPJ gained from it was a slick Rust base and Erika earrape

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Hey you guys ever see that scene from Rat Race where Jon Lovitz bumbles his way into wearing a nazi uniform and driving Hitler's car into a meeting of WW2 vets? Just curious.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

"nazis?!" party plane jones kramers in the door and just keeps kramering, sliding off around the room, bouncing against walls. he kramers against your toilet, busting it up big time. you get the feeling he's trying to say something to you but he's kramering at such a high velocity you just can't quite make it out. as he finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear him exclaim "I'm a nazi, that's what's so CRAZY about this" on the way down

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The saga actually starts in the mujihadeen thread when KM chided ppl to stop speculating that PPJ was perhaps cryptofash, because he hunts Nazis to keep her and the rest of TGRS safe. Jokes ensued and the thread was gassed. That was something like 15-16 hours ago. Good reading goons.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

every SA-affiliated and SA-adjacent discord server I'm on has had chatter about it tonight

a shitload of twitter threads too

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Hey you guys ever see that scene from Rat Race where Jon Lovitz bumbles his way into wearing a nazi uniform and driving Hitler's car into a meeting of WW2 vets? Just curious.

that was the second best part (after smash mouth)

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
recrown nichael

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

hello everyone. this is my first post here. how is everhone today

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

rolling into town on my discord tricycle, posting brazilian cops killing civilians. heeey what's up peeps it's me the trans ally. feelin' cute, might off myself like my hero later?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

reminder that mods came in lollin and playing down the images and then poofed into thin air with the new thread lmfao
letting slip that ppj was a nazihunter kinda unleashed the floodgates

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

SpaceGoku posted:

every SA-affiliated and SA-adjacent discord server I'm on has had chatter about it tonight

a shitload of twitter threads too

ahhhhhh I HAVE to read ALL the POSTS

I didn't even think about twitter I have work tomorrow afternoon

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

The saga actually starts in the mujihadeen thread when KM chided ppl to stop speculating that PPJ was perhaps cryptofash, because he hunts Nazis to keep her and the rest of TGRS safe. Jokes ensued and the thread was gassed. That was something like 15-16 hours ago. Good reading goons.

pretty sure it was crazy cloud using their mind powers to will all of this into existence

that's why we elected them president way back when

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
it's been an incredible few days here in cspam and i salute all the brave martyrs of the mujahideen posting brigades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
Ultra Carp