Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

peanut posted:

and let me know about resizing images cheers

Yah once we're settled on a concept for each we can do a punch-up pass if people like, and then finalise the size and weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

groverhouse #3

As the creator of Groverhouse#1, my vote is also for 3. (nice job)

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

#Slatflippers 9 (Though I did make it so feel free to exclude me if necessary)

Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

2. Inferior designers #1 (my design)
3. Inferior designers #2

Valency
Feb 3, 2010

HALT HALT HALT HALT HALT

groverhouse #3

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
also, I finally got around to adjusting my entry so that it matches most of the tags I see around. Had to shrink to about 60% of my original.

The Gardenator
May 4, 2007

Yams Fan
#inferior designers 3

#Groverhaus 3

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Alright 24 hours for last votes and I'll tally up.

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Perennial Pals #2

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Alright polls closed, I'll get back to you in a bit.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

When the results are in and posted, can you make sure you include instructions on how to get them to display?

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

AFewBricksShy posted:

When the results are in and posted, can you make sure you include instructions on how to get them to display?

Yep we'll get there don't worry

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Alright where are we.

# Groverhaus/party

(by AMISH FRIED PIES)

# Inferior Designers

(by peanut)

# Hammer Bros

(by peanut)

# Hot Ends

(by Rexxed)

# Slatflippers

(by keep it down up there!)

# Kit Bashers

(by SkunkDuster)

# Perennial Pals

(by peanut)

# The Fabricators

No votes

# Ohm's Lawyers

No votes

# Fly Crash Repair

(by CloFan)

# Stud Finders

No votes

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

If anyone wants to make any tweaks or improvements now's the time. When you're happy with the final version see if you can shrink them down to max 180px on any side, and max 150KB, approx, as those are the limits on avatars which while we don't strictly need to adhere to but it's not a bad rule of thumb.

Once they're posted I'll get them uploaded. Please let me know which tag(s) you all personally want and I'll get them done for you. Note that it's effectively just an avatar text change, so I'm limited to the max text size of 300 characters, including URLs.

If anyone really wants to use an image that didn't win, I'd be OK helping you out with that if it's in a category with no winner, but I don't think we should have two floating about for the same category.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I just noticed the extra column of white pixels on the left side of kit bashers, and I have no way to fix it while I'm at work.

Skunkduster
Jul 15, 2005

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I just noticed the extra column of white pixels on the left side of kit bashers, and I have no way to fix it while I'm at work.

I think I still have the original psd at home. I'll take a look and repost it.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

No rush.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jaded Burnout posted:

If anyone wants to make any tweaks or improvements now's the time. When you're happy with the final version see if you can shrink them down to max 180px on any side, and max 150KB, approx, as those are the limits on avatars which while we don't strictly need to adhere to but it's not a bad rule of thumb.

Once they're posted I'll get them uploaded. Please let me know which tag(s) you all personally want and I'll get them done for you. Note that it's effectively just an avatar text change, so I'm limited to the max text size of 300 characters, including URLs.

If anyone really wants to use an image that didn't win, I'd be OK helping you out with that if it's in a category with no winner, but I don't think we should have two floating about for the same category.

assuming you saw my revised entry up there. if it needs any further tweaks let me know :)

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

assuming you saw my revised entry up there. if it needs any further tweaks let me know :)

I did, yeah, should be fine.

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

I'm here for the HotEnds

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

need an infusion of hammer bros, stat

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Inferior Designers w/sharper text 180w

Only registered members can see post attachments!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Fabricators w/sharper text 180w

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Hammer Bros 180w

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

ohm's lawyers 180w

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Perennial Pals w/deeper colors 180w

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

If I'm thinking of updating my avatar should I do that before gang tags or does it not matter??

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

peanut posted:

Perennial Pals w/deeper colors 180w

This looked great full size but shrunken down the yellow 'perennial pals' is a little hard to read to on my mediocre monitor. Maybe could add a green outline to the lettering or a little darker yellow or make the letters green or something?

immoral_
Oct 21, 2007

So fresh and so clean.

Young Orc
Need me some of them hammer bros.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

SkunkDuster posted:

I think I still have the original psd at home. I'll take a look and repost it.

I took the liberty. Hope that's ok.

I messed with scale a bit and it looks ok down to about 70% size, but it starts to get messy. Handily, full size is 179 pixels on the longest side.

Edit: god drat it it didn't attach

Edit 2: I'm glad it didn't because I missed that there was also an extra pixel of bevel or whatever you wanna call it on the left.

Blue Footed Booby fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 9, 2020

Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

Jaded Burnout posted:

# Inferior Designers

(by peanut)

Plz

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon
Perennial Pals for me please, and thank you so much for doing all of this.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I'd take these if you don't mind!

hammer bros
perennial pals
fly crash repair

Thanks for all the work making them everyone and setting this up JB

Skunkduster
Jul 15, 2005

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I took the liberty. Hope that's ok.

I messed with scale a bit and it looks ok down to about 70% size, but it starts to get messy. Handily, full size is 179 pixels on the longest side.

Edit: god drat it it didn't attach

Edit 2: I'm glad it didn't because I missed that there was also an extra pixel of bevel or whatever you wanna call it on the left.

I should have checked this thread before firing up photoshop and editing it. Anyway, here is what I just finished which is pretty much exactly the same as the one you have there except it is 180 wide. I don't know if 179 vs 180 makes any difference, but now Jaded Burnout has both options.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

And Slatpflippers and perennial pals for me plz thanks JB for making all this magic happen!

We forgot to make a gangtag for your tagworthy house adventures

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Fly crash repair and kit bashers please.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

peanut posted:

I need this one plz and thx

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Groverhaus party for me please, thanks.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

This looked great full size but shrunken down the yellow 'perennial pals' is a little hard to read to on my mediocre monitor. Maybe could add a green outline to the lettering or a little darker yellow or make the letters green or something?

I agree so I layered some text for ya buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

peanut posted:

Pls 2