Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Welcome everyone to AWFUL BIG BROTHER 3!!!

Link to the Discord server

Previous Games
Awful Big Brother 2
Awful Big Brother

Format

Each cycle begins with a competition to determine the Head of Household (HOH). All players except the outgoing HOH may compete for this. The HOH nominates two other players for eviction. The two nominees, the HOH, and 3 other randomly chosen players then compete for the Power of Veto. The person who wins the veto has the option to save either of the nominees from eviction. If one of the nominees is vetoed, then the HOH must choose a new player who is not nominated and does not have the Power of Veto to nominate. Then all houseguests vote for one of the two nominees and the person with the most votes is evicted. Immediately following the eviction is a new HOH competition and the cycle begins again. Once there are only two players remaining a jury consisting of the last 7 players to be evicted will vote to decide which of the remaining players is the winner.

Challenges will be one of three types: forum based, where you will only need access to the forums; puzzle based, where you may have to go to another website or might need image editing software; or game based, where you’ll go offsite somewhere and play a game which will usually require flash. The type of challenge along with its requirements will be announced at the end of the previous day, but you won’t know the exact challenge until game day.

First and foremost this is a social game where it is not only permitted but expected for you to be in communication with your other houseguests. There is a one discord channel for the entire house and another for the current HOH. All other lines of communication are up to you to create and maintain.

HOH Room

Whoever wins HOH will have a special room in the main discord server with two other houseguests of their choice. The HOH may not choose anyone who was in the HOH room the previous week. The HOH may ONLY communicate with the two people they invite to the HOH room. Those people may communicate with anyone else they wish, but the HOH is entirely reliant on them for information. If you win the HOH you must immediately leave any alliance discords you are in and you can only return after the following eviction. You can only communicate with other houseguests via your HOH room, the thread and the main house discord channel. These rules are subject to change as the game progresses.

Schedule

Sunday/Wednesday:
  • Votes in your confessional by 7:00 PM
  • Eviction at 7:30 PM
  • Challenge at 8:00 PM
Monday/Thursday:
  • Nominations given to me in the HOH's confessional by 3:00 PM
  • Nomination Ceremony held at 4:00 PM
  • Veto Competition at 8:00 PM
Tuesday/Friday:
  • Veto meeting held by the HOH and Veto holder at their and my convenience by no later than 8:00 PM
(Nothing on Saturdays)

Everyone needs to be present for HOH challenge and Veto challenge days. I will attempt to have challenges last roughly 30 minutes, but plan for up to an hour. If challenges are planned to go longer than that, you'll know in advance.

Links to Challenges and Ceremonies
Week One: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Two: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Three: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Four: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Five: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Six: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Seven: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Eight: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Nine: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Ten: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony | Eviction
Week Eleven: Head of Household | Nomination Ceremony | Veto Competition | Veto Ceremony and Eviction
Week Twelve: HOH Part 1 | HOH Part 2 | HOH Part 3 | Eviction | Finale

Houseguests
Poque
Somberbrero

Jury
The Lord of Hats 1-0
Teland 1-0
SalTheBard 2-0
sniper4625 2-1
Mr. Steak 3-2
Kashuno 5-0
curiousCat 6-0

Evicted
Meinberg 5-2
Mikujin 8-0
GenericGirlName 6-3
Anomalous Amalgam 9-1
bagshotrow 11-0

Asiina fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:siren: GAME RULES :siren:

The following rules apply to all players for the entire game. This is essentially the EULA for the game, but you should actually read it. You are essentially :toxx:ing yourself to these rules.

• There are 14 players, known as houseguests, who are competing for a prize of $75 for the winner and $25 for the runner up.

• Any attempts to conspire to share, give, buy or bribe another contestant with the prize or items purchased with it (or any other money), is subject to immediate and unilateral disqualification. This is up to my discretion if I think you’re trying to skirt the rules. Don’t try to cheat!

• Each 3 day cycle involves an eviction which is determined by all houseguests except the HOH and the nominees casting a vote for only one of the two nominees. Votes are given by posting them in your confessional using the ##vote command any time between the end of the veto meeting and before 7:00pm EST on eviction days (Sundays and Wednesdays). Once your vote is cast you may not change it. The player with the highest number of votes is eliminated. In the event of a tie, the HOH will cast a vote for one of the nominees.

• Failure to submit a vote will result in a penalty vote against you the next time you are nominated. Failure to submit two votes, the following week you are given a penalty un-vetoable nomination. Failure to submit three votes, and you are automatically evicted. If you due to scheduling you will be unable to submit a vote, you must tell me beforehand.

• If you are evicted, you may write a single exit post in the thread saying whatever you wish (as long as it does not conflict with any other rules). Please keep this under 100 words.

• Unless otherwise specified, all communication between players is allowed. You can, and should, PM each other, make discord servers for alliances, and so on. Not reaching out to others likely won't get you very far. While not required it is strongly encouraged that if you have a discord server for an alliance of more than 2 people, you invite the mods in to observe. We won't speak (feel free to turn off our write permissions), but this lets us better keep tabs on the game in case any problems arise, and be able to give fun updates to viewers.

• The official house chat and HOH chat will be via discord. You can access it via browser or download the app at https://discordapp.com. Please add me as a friend (Asiina#1111) to ensure I can add you to any necessary rooms.

• Once you are evicted you must cease all communication with other houseguests, including leaving all private chatrooms. Those who are evicted pre-jury (First 5 evictions) will be given access to the viewer's vista and may communication with viewers and other evicted pre-jury houseguests.

• Players who are on the jury will be given a link to the Jury House where they may only communicate with other jury members, and only in that room, until the end of the game. However while Jury members may discuss the game, they cannot attempt to influence or coerce others into changing their vote.

• HOH and POV competitions are individual only, unless otherwise stated. You are not permitted to speak to other houseguests during the competition, whether you are competing or not.

• You are expected to compete in competitions. They will be scheduled as best as possible during their day to accomodate everyone. Challenges will last as short as 10 minutes to up to an hour (except for a few special cases). Anyone who is not present at the beginning of the competition is disqualified from competing.

• In the discord server you each have a confessional. These confessionals are viewable to the viewers vista but will never be viewable by any living houseguest or jury member. Nothing you say in a confessional can ever come back to bite you, so feel free to be honest about all of your ultimate betrays.

• No editing posts made in the thread or in the discord chat. Evidence of editing can result in punishment ranging from disqualification from a challenge to immediate eviction, depending on the severity.

• Do not post, screenshot, copy and paste chatlogs, PMs, or any other private communication. No sharing login credentials. You may paraphrase conversations but nothing that doesn't leave room to be falsified. This is fairly subjective but if you have to think "is this against the rules?" it probably is.

• You are to Expect the Unexpected. Big Brother is a game that is notorious for throwing twists and turns at its houseguests. Chenbot is not your friend. The details of all twists are predetermined and already scheduled to occur at their appropriate times prior to the start of the game. They may work in your favour or against you, but the mods are impartial.

Rules for the Viewer's Vista

There is a special Viewer's Only discord channel where non-players can see content unavailable in the thread and often unknown to the players. This includes, but is not limited to, access to confessionals, knowledge of upcoming twists and challenges, information about voting history, and snippets of out of thread communication. However to get access to the Vista you are agreeing to the following rules under the same :toxx: based system as the players:

• What happens in the Vista, stays in the Vista!! This is by far the most important rule. Anything posted in there cannot be posted in the thread or leaked to players. Do not ruin the game for those playing.

• Viewers will be able to see the house channel, HOH room, and confessionals in a "read only mode" where they can see conversations but cannot participate. Do not attempt to circumvent this restriction.

• Please use the vista to comment on the game. Mild viewer's commentary is allowed in the thread during non-challenge times, but this should never be related to game matters. If this is abused, I'll ask viewers to stop posting entirely.

• You are not allowed to communicate with players in this game or jury members. Houseguests voted out pre-jury may join the vista and become a regular spectator, but otherwise no vista member should discuss the game in any way with any houseguest.

• If you would like access to the Vista, you will need a discord account. See the player rules for how to access discord. Add me as a friend (Asiina#1111) and I will give you an invite to the Vista.

Asiina fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jan 28, 2020

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pronouns: He/Him but will answer to whatever.
Why do you want to play in this game?: Because I'm a cool and reasonable hunk of meat and people should recognize that
Why will you win this game?: Because I'm a cool and reasonable hunk of meat and people will recognize that
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Pour up drank and people with vices
What would you do with the $75 prize?: Buy things

Pronouns: He/Him
Why do you want to play in this game?: Fun time
Why will you win this game?: Smart
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Locate weapons and supplies
What would you do with the $75 prize?: Buy videogamrs

Pronouns: qt (She/Her)
Why do you want to play in this game?: I need to defend my title, you know? Can't just let it get taken without a fight.
Why will you win this game?: I probably won't. But if I do, it'll be because I found people that I could share trust with.
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: hoard candy
What would you do with the $75 prize?: candy and furry art

Pronouns: She/Her
Why do you want to play in this game?: Because forums big brother is for losers so I'll fit right in.
Why will you win this game?: I'm very good at mini games and this is basically long form Mario party, right?
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Complain loudly about the quality of food and company.
What would you do with the $75 prize?: Buy $75 worth of food? But by way of a food charity.

Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them
Why do you want to play in this game?: I believe I was told I have to play this game
Why will you win this game?: cool and also good
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: uhhh claim a bed
What would you do with the $75 prize?: probably buy other player's avatars tbh.

Pronouns: Thon/Thon/Thons or They/Them/Theirs
Why do you want to play in this game?: Seven by seven spoke the words of thunder and lo the seal was unleashed and the beast with a thousand maws was freed to consume and devour all the good things of the earth and in that hateful eternity emerged I, the final one, the bastion and the boundary, the word yet unspoken.
Why will you win this game?: For I am the forger of bonds and the caster of iron, for I have made whence from the dark places into the terrible light, and in my name spoke forth unto the world the nature of the threat's ending and the ways to power and the routes to ascendance and I kept but a few secret to myself to assure that none might strike me down out of jealousy while still our foewar raged.
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Seek those whose name are writ in blood, seek those who walk the paths unbidden, seek those who peer beyond the glass into worlds that have yet to be but will yet come to pass, and forge with them bonds of amity and salt and in this unbroken circle cast a joyous eye to days to come, to the singing of many songs, and the rebirth of the good ways.
What would you do with the $75 prize?: i don't know probably buy some paper for a zine

Pronouns: He/Him/His
Why do you want to play in this game?: To show everyone that I'm clearly superior to them (duh).
Why will you win this game?: Because I am clearly superior to everyone (duh).
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Claim the best room. Also check out the kitchen.
What would you do with the $75 prize?: Take my wife out to dinner, or buy my dogs toys.

Why do you want to play in this game?: I'm a huge big brother fan so as soon as I saw this my first thought was hell yeah I'm totally gonna join this bb-themed mafia game. Then the OP blew me away cuz I was like "wait a second, this is literally big brother wtf" and i... i must be a part of it. i have to
Why will you win this game?: Honestly, I don't expect to win this game. I just want to make it to jury lmao. I'm just really excited about this whole game you're running and wanna play it for at least a couple irl weeks, you know? But idk if I have the social component necessary to win big brother to be completely honest... Of course I'll try to win! But it's hard to answer a question like this. Most of it would most certainly be luck, I'll tell you that for sure.
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Assuming you mean *after* we all run around screaming and throwing our stuff on beds, I go immediately to the living room, plop myself down in one of the nomination chairs, and just stare up at the video screen that's probably displaying a bb logo/around at my fellow housemates if theyre already in the living room too, and just be like yes, im in the big brother house. i made it
What would you do with the $75 prize?: I guess it'll go towards saving to move out of my parents house >_>

Why do you want to play in this game?: I want to win LIFE CHANGING MONEY and also have a good time.
Why will you win this game?: I will yeet my deets all over the place.
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Hide a bunch of real food all over the place in case I get put on slop.
What would you do with the $75 prize?: :ohoho:

Why do you want to play in this game?: I want to prove that I can be cut throat and devious. I don't want to be a person who sits back and let's things happen to them.
Why will you win this game?: I feel that I have a pretty good standing with most of the people who will want to play that I should be able to find an alliance and then get to the end.
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: After seeing who is cast I want to determine who I can work with the best and then make it a point to build bonds with that person.
What would you do with the $75 prize?: Hookers and blow

Why do you want to play in this game?: have a good time
Why will you win this game?: Cooperation
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Introduce myself
What would you do with the $75 prize?: A good meal

Why do you want to play in this game?: Because I'm a champion. I'm a shark, but instead of constantly swimming to keep forcing water over my gills to facilitate breathing, I'm constantly winning games to facilitate breathing. With every victory, I grow stronger. One day I'll be unstoppable, and this is just another stepping stone to get me closer to that day.
Why will you win this game?: I've never lost a game once in my life. People like me because I'm funny and nice and cool. I'm going to try really hard to win and then I'm going to win.
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Find the best bed.
What would you do with the $75 prize?: Buy a bunch of bugs.

Pronouns: She/Her
Why do you want to play in this game?: Peer pressure
Why will you win this game?: I will strive every day to be the player who plays least badly.
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Call dibs on the best bed.
What would you do with the $75 prize?: Pizza

Why do you want to play in this game?: To make friends :)
Why will you win this game?: I probably won’t!
You've just entered the Big Brother house, what's the first thing that you do?: Claim the good bedroom
What would you do with the $75 prize?: Costume materials

Asiina fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jan 7, 2020

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello houseguests and...

We've got quite a cast with us this season. We've got some new faces to the scene, veterans who have come out of retirement, and not one but both previous winners of Awful Big Brother! Who among you has what it takes to win the life altering prize of $75?

Over the next 6 weeks bonds will be made, friendships will be formed, and likely a few tears will be shed. Cherish these moments and as always Expect the Unexpected!

Come, take a look around your new home, get comfortable, we're just getting started.

The game has officially begun! The main house channel of the discord is now open and you are free to message each other. A gentle reminder that it's super good and cool to let mods into any alliance servers you create.

The first Head of Household challenge will be held Wednesday at 8PM Eastern. It is a Forum challenge and can be done on mobile. It should be a fast one, so if you are late you will be disqualified.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Hello fellow siblings.

Is this one of those shows where it starts with each person inexplicably arriving 45 minutes after the other and putzing around causing drama about beds?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GenericGirlName posted:

Hello fellow siblings.

Is this one of those shows where it starts with each person inexplicably arriving 45 minutes after the other and putzing around causing drama about beds?

no they generally enter in 2 groups shortly after one another and theres no bed drama they just throw their poo poo anywhere

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I am going to choose the second best bedroom as it seems theres serious competition for the best! Greetings to all of you.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my favorite film is the entire Kill Bill.

if you agree, alliance me and we can talk about our good taste in movies

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Hello. I'm excited to play Big Brother with friends.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
What up, crew?

I see you're all masochists too. Cool, cool, cool.

*pours hot cup of coffee since I gave up booze*

It's a different kind of buzz, but vroom vroom~

Let's be civil, let's be cool, let's form cabals friendships!

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I'm speepy

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Morning breaks and the dawn shines through over the winter-blasted suburban wasteland and here we are, all together, bound unto the purpose that we have set forth. Here, in the dawning of the morn shall come forth a great many palpitations but remain resolute my friends, for the great prize remains ever forward.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

*pours hot cup of coffee since I gave up booze*
Mistakes were made.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

With my oracular-like vision, I have foreseen a potential future for this night’s activities. I propose that it is likely that our challenge will come down to the casting of votes, an election for the throne. But remember this, heavy is the head that bears the crown, especially so early in the ordering of things. You might see this warning as plain manipulation, but I assure you that it is an honest and earnest warning. The bonds of amity and enmity are not yet made apparent and a misstep can lead awry of a whole host of complications, and in this space comes a great uncertainty. I do not deny that there are amongst you those who are strong enough to navigate this quagmire, though I doubt that I in particular possess this talent.

As always, the choice remains in the hands of you, my fellows and my peers, all that I may do is beseech concern, concentration, and cogitation for the choices that lie ahead.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
g a m e w h e n

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
1 minute

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Not home and at 5% battery but heeeerrrreee

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Welcome to your first Head of Household competition!

Reminder: There is absolutely NO COMMUNICATION outside of the thread for the entire competition. This includes the house channel.

Your first competition will be....ROBO-POPCON

For the uninitiated this is robot popularity contest, where only the most universally loved will have a shot at winning HOH.

Instructions

1) Each houseguest will put in their confessional a list of their fellow houseguests ordered such that the person you MOST want to win HOH is LAST and the person you LEAST want to win HOH is FIRST. Pay attention to the order, and don't do it backwards

2) You may not put yourself in your list. You also may not omit any players.

The rest of the process is automated by me, and there's no further action required on your part.

3) I systematically go through the list as if the players were voting to eliminate the person at the top of their list. The person with the most votes is eliminated from the competition, their name removed from all people's lists and the next round starts going to the next available name on people's lists. The eliminated person no longer gets a vote.

4) For each time you correctly vote for the eliminated person in a round, you will receive points equal to how many votes that person had. For example, if someone is eliminated with 5 votes, you will get 5 points.

5) In the event of a tie in a round, the person with the least points will be eliminated. If they have the same number of points RNG will be used to determine who is eliminated.

6) When there are only 2 players left, the winner will be determined by the eliminated houseguests via their original lists. Whichever of the two remaining players is closer to the bottom of the list is who that player will "vote" to win HOH. In the event of a tie, the player with the most points wins.

7) Each round I will reveal the number of votes a houseguest has that round, but I won't reveal who voted for who and won't be giving the lists at the end of the challenge.

Here is an alphabetical list of all houseguests. Reorder these from who you want to win the LEAST to who you want to win the MOST and remove yourself from the list:

Anomalous Amalgam
bagshotrow
curiousCat
GenericGirlName
Kashuno
Meinberg
Mikujin
Mr. Steak
Poque
SalTheBard
sniper4625
Somberbrero
Teland
The Lord of Hats

You have 10 minutes to submit your list, or you are disqualified from the challenge. Remember, no outside communication allowed during the challenge.

You can also use this time to ask any questions you may have.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*sweats*

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Oh yes, this communication channel remains open, does it not?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Meinberg posted:

Oh yes, this communication channel remains open, does it not?

it does indeed

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

it does indeed

and lo we enter the most fraught part of any challenge, the mathematics portion

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

if you put my in your HoH room I'll dab

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

curiousCat posted:

youve got yourself a deal

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

curiousCat posted:

a powerful argument honestly

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Round 1

Meinberg received 3 votes.
curiousCat received 3 votes.
Anomalous Amalgam received 2 votes.
Mr. Steak received 1 vote.
Teland received 1 vote
GenericGirlName received 1 vote.
sniper4625 received 1 vote.
Kashuno received 1 vote.

Since there are no points this first round, the tie will be broken by RNG.

1 for Meinberg, 2 for Cat: 1d2 2

curiousCat has been eliminated.

bagshotrow did not submit a list and has been eliminated.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

lol

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

*tugs on collar worriedly*

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Asiina posted:

Since there are no points this first round, the tie will be broken by RNG.

1 for Meinberg, 2 for Cat: 1d2 2

The fates are indeed capricious.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Round 2

Meinberg received 4 votes.
Mr. Steak received 2 votes.
Teland received 1 vote
sniper4625 received 1 vote.
Kashuno received 1 vote.

Meinberg has been eliminated.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

that's fine
we're just too COOL for y'all

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oof

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

as was written in the sacred texts "oofa boofa"

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Round 3

sniper4625 received 2 votes.
Mr. Steak received 2 votes.
Kashuno received 2 votes.
Teland received 1 vote
The Lord of Hats received 1 vote.

AA, Steak, and Kashuno are all tied for points.

1 for Steak, 2 for AA, 3 for Kashuno: 1d3 3

Kashuno has been eliminated.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
So none of you take me seriously huh? I'll have you know that I made it kind of far in awful survivor one time.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mega oof

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Round 4

Anomalous Amalgam received 3 votes.
sniper4625 received 2 votes.
Mr. Steak received 1 vote.
Teland received 1 vote.
The Lord of Hats received 1 vote.
Mikujin received 1 vote.

Anomalous Amalgam has been eliminated.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Heck yeah, got a vote! :dance:

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

grats miku/poque/somber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok so kash put me at the bottom of his list. hmm