Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
if harry is just a plumber or something, does meghan even marry him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

naem posted:

it would be more fun if they tried to usurp the crown by force, on horseback

Elizabeth II is hardcore. She'd probably ride out in full armor to meet them and proceed to crush them personally.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

The royal family can do one tbh

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
How exactly do you meaningfully resign from being royalty? You get it automatically though heredity/marriage, I dont think Harry gets to be the king and it sounds like they'll still be called prince and princess.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Pekinduck posted:

How exactly do you meaningfully resign from being royalty? You get it automatically though heredity/marriage, I dont think Harry gets to be the king and it sounds like they'll still be called prince and princess.

Privileged person woke: make a big statement that generates a lot of positive buzz that actually does nothing to change the status quo.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

If I were having kids id get them the hell away from the royal family too

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

He might be leaving the payroll, the royal family is like a 100 billion dollar institution. I'm not really sure if thats the case though.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Pekinduck posted:

Harry is in line for the throne but Will's kids come before him now so it's kind of moot. meghan isn't a princess, they're duke and duchess. archie could have been a prince but they declined to give him a royal title so he's just a "regular" kid with a stupid name

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jan 9, 2020

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i think they want to escape the toxic dumpster fire that is the UK which is fair enough.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I think this is just quitting from the game and also the British tabloids are mean spirited as all hell. Well also the eternal rumor hes someone elses son and with the older generation all set to die soon gotta politely prune the tree.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Harry is in line for the throne but Will's kids come before him now so it's kind of moot. meghan isn't a princess, they're duke and duchess. archie could have been a prince but they declined to give him a royal title so he's just a "regular" kid with a stupid name

Huh thanks I read up on it. So Meghan gets to be a duchess and Harry is now a prince and a duke. This stuff is wild.

Barudak posted:

I think this is just quitting from the game and also the British tabloids are mean spirited as all hell. Well also the eternal rumor hes someone elses son and with the older generation all set to die soon gotta politely prune the tree.

Imho him potentially being the son of princess diana and some rando is a point in his favor.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

They're joining my polycule

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Kazak posted:

They're joining my polycule

Fuckingham Palace

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Barudak posted:

Fuckingham Palace

note for everyone: the one in England is pronounced like “fuckingum” or even “fuckinum”

pronouncing it like “loving-ham” makes the speaker sound like an uncultured rube, or worse, like someone from the US :v:

I’ve watched at least half a dozen TV shows from the UK, so obviously I have expertise in this sort of cross-cultural communication :fsmug: :wotwot:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I always thought before they got married that the British establishment would never accept a black princess but I never thought it would get this bad this quickly.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Putty posted:

Wizard Master

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My forefathers resigned England so I wouldn't have to give a poo poo about the royal family anymore. I hope they all drown in turds

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Golly, I hope they make it, it’s a tough world out there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Anyway, Meghan, if you want to hang or something while your prince or duke or whatever is working three jobs to make ends meet I’ll be around.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Wait does that make them Americans automatically

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
more like harryandmeganexit

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

hemale in pain posted:

i think they want to escape the toxic dumpster fire that is the UK which is fair enough.

Plus the hateful discourse that comes with being part of the "royal family"

Glad for them, hope it works out for their new fam

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Ditch the Undying Witch Queen and affiliated inbreds for Meghan? Solid choice.

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

i still remember when meghan had her baby some news guy tweeted “ROYAL COUPLE LEAVES HOSPITAL WITH NEW BABY” and it was a picture of a chimp

he cried later about he was only joking as he got fired and everyone was dunking on him at the time but yeah i do not blame harry or meghan deciding to gently caress off. especially since his mom was essentially harassed to death by tabloids. yeah they’re still incredibly wealthy and better off than 99% of other people but i don’t think that also means that the definite racism in the public towards meghan has no effect on her.

also apparently some rag has a source that claims to be a close friend of the royal family is complaining about how harry used to be a fun roguish scamp. but ever since he met meghan he’s become such a boring politically correct killjoy so whatever just loving leave!

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Barudak posted:

Fuckingham Palace

It's got a moat of a different sort

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lol if they think this will stop british tabloids from hounding them forever

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i hope they dedicate their lives to reforming press laws in the UK and loving the tabloids over however they can

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Remember when Princess Michael wore that brooch shaped like a slave's head to meet Meghan Markle?

Don't ask me how we ended up with a Princess called Michael.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
the world has become so apathetic. the dude is a prince and he doesn't even want to do that anymore

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Why would Meghan hang around with that ginger dweeb if he wasn't a rich royal anymore?

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
If the royals dont want to be recognized when they go out why dont they wear those morphsuits, cant tell who's under those

Fucken morons

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Considering the Queen hates interracial relationships, had Diana killed for being with Dodi, is on Harry’s case for marrying Meghan and trying to downplay it in favor of Kate, Harry being the son from an affair, and both Meghan and Harry probably scared of being sent somewhere like Africa to be out of sight so so the Queen can have them killed in an airplane crash or something, maybe it’s best they leave. Queen/Andrew probably were probably involved with Epstein’s death too. The Royals love their killing.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Pretty sure the only way to "officially resign" from being a noble is via the guillotine OP.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Szyznyk posted:

The 23 and Me came back, proving Diana did gently caress that army dude and that Harry is no Royal.

Red hair's kind of a giveaway? Diana probably had her pick of bachelors.

Barudak posted:

Fuckingham Palace

Now available on Brazzers™ Blu-Ray.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Chinatown posted:

Pretty sure the only way to "officially resign" from being a noble is via the guillotine OP.

idk, what about that Romanian princess who (along with her descendants) was stripped of all her titles/rights/line of succession after she got arrested for running a cockfighting ring + illegal gambling in rural Oregon?

though I mean that isn't a resignation and they were in the US because her family fled Romania just ahead of the guillotines

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
All it really reads as to me is: "instead of being eighth in line, now I'm fourteenth in line".

I'm sure they can cry about whatever in one of their bigass castles.

:guillotine:

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.
The Spencers are a long line of gingers, so it'd just take a recessive gene from the Windsor sludge to make a red-haired Harry. Diana always maintained she only started boinking the top cuck suspect, Major James Hewitt, after Harry's birth.

My mom subscribed to Star, People, and a bunch of other tabloids in the 90s so I absorbed a lot of this (and Trump) poo poo by being bored and thumbing through those magazines as a boy.

A Very Sexy Baby fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jan 9, 2020

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
This old Henning skit is coming true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgJ8-hV5gSo