Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Edgar posted:

I haven't tried everclear and i'm curious and frightened.

The only drinkable way is in jungle juice punch, preferable scooped from a kiddie pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Not drunk yet but imma be sipping that Pusser's rum

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
TEQUILA TIME

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

RocktheCaulk posted:

The only drinkable way is in jungle juice punch, preferable scooped from a kiddie pool.

Hawaiian Punch Berry bonkers

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's pronounced like the word puss, rhymes with fuss. loving disgusting name for a drink, Pussers. Hideous

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's pronounced like the word puss, rhymes with fuss. loving disgusting name for a drink, Pussers. Hideous

Pretty good rum though, despite the questionable name.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

RocktheCaulk posted:

Gatorade coolers -- gotta keep that poo poo classy as you get yourself and 100 of your closest friends blacked out

COLLEGE!!!!

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
We got really drunk and went to get pizza and put a Batman tattoo on our friends butt

Yes I'm 33 bite me

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Nooner posted:

Gatorade coolers -- gotta keep that poo poo classy as you get yourself and 100 of your closest friends blacked out

COLLEGE!!!!

WOOOOO COLLEGE!!!!!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Beer

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I slept on the bar last night, I’ve been here for like a whole day minus swimming and sunning.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Nooner posted:

COLLEGE!!!!

lol we had a ceramic angel fountain, like the kind you'd put on the side of a backyard pond that we hooked up to the hooch bucket, for some reason the fountain was coming of the angel's mouth, so I guess it was like drinking angel puke

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chief McHeath posted:

lol we had a ceramic angel fountain, like the kind you'd put on the side of a backyard pond that we hooked up to the hooch bucket, for some reason the fountain was coming of the angel's mouth, so I guess it was like drinking angel puke

Imagine this without the hooch coming from the titties, hooked up to a big cooler of hooch. sometimes the fruit jammed it up!

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Oh no tequila

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Resting Lich Face posted:

Pretty good rum though, despite the questionable name.

I'm drunk on it!! Tastes like poo poo compared to Kirk and Sweeney 23

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
so i slept all day yesterday and woke up this morning at about 1:30 am. I don't know why I slept so long, yeah i'd had a lot to drink but still....little odd. I usually sleep quite fitfully

anyway finishing off my remaining booze rn

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
been at it for...since 1:30 am. got more beer at 7. might need to get more soon. not for now, but for later. trying to keep my brain online for the nfl playoff games. raining and poo poo weather all day. gently caress

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Gf feel asleep watching teevee but I will carry on driving for both of us:fsmug:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I am currently drinking double IPAs, playing FFXV, and probably staying up stupid late and sleeping all day tomorrow. I had to work for this buzz, I plan to ride it for a bit.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Oh hell yeah I just finished up boys trip. Love those boys

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Hi, yes.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
got my second wind by taking a nap and woke up in time to catch the Titans win. tits up bitches
got plenty more and lotssa smokes

got a crock pot of beef stroganoff brewing for tomorrow

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Rapidly gettin drunk felluhs

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Drunk watching naked gun movies

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Edgar posted:

Drunk watching naked gun movies

They made multiple naked gun movies?

I kid, but oof, talk about a series with diminishing returns.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
.....Mensroom

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Watching too much Venture brothers over the last week has me listening to a lot of david bowie drunkenly at 3 am, which is always fun.

Also I tracked down a bottle of my favorite and long-discontinued cologne while I was drunk the other night and it came in today, so I keep sniffing my wrists like a dumbass.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Watching too much Venture brothers over the last week has me listening to a lot of david bowie drunkenly at 3 am, which is always fun.

Also I tracked down a bottle of my favorite and long-discontinued cologne while I was drunk the other night and it came in today, so I keep sniffing my wrists like a dumbass.

you put cologne on yourself, presumably at home? I'm guessing alone also?

that is indeed dumb as gently caress, but well i guess this is the thread for it

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Zippy the Bummer posted:

you put cologne on yourself, presumably at home? I'm guessing alone also?

that is indeed dumb as gently caress, but well i guess this is the thread for it

I mean, I wanted to be sure that what I got was indeed the real thing. But it is pretty dumb.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i mean i just pissed on my cat on accident because i was pissing out the window and she was on the roof and wanted to climb in but i wouldnt let her because she isnt an inside cat so i scooted her away with my foot while pissing

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i mean i just pissed on my cat on accident because i was pissing out the window and she was on the roof and wanted to climb in but i wouldnt let her because she isnt an inside cat so i scooted her away with my foot while pissing

I threw up on my dog once.

I wasn't drunk, I had norovirus, and he was always checking up on anyone who didn't feel well. Well, I felt a puke coming on and he was trying to put his head on me, and I told him to move since he was between me and the bathroom. He's a dog, he didn't quite get that, and he didn't get the shove was to get him out of the way between me and the bucket I had by the couch for emergencies, and, welp, I barfed all over his back. :rip: Ares, you were a good, incredibly dumb boy, yes you were.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
barf is such a good word. good name for a dog or cat also

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Zippy the Bummer posted:

barf is such a good word. good name for a dog or cat also

I really like yarp for throwing up, but barf is good too. If it’s for a pet you can go full Spaceballs and make it short for Barfolomew.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

You should play for the Knicks!

The General
Mar 4, 2007

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

drinking yelloow tail to support australia hail satan

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

peanut posted:

drinking yelloow tail to support australia hail satan

I loving love yellow tail. I know it’s not good wine but a magnum of their Chardonnay gets me in the pocket every time and it’s like twelve bucks. It’s tasty for what it is, too.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
but for a two hour nao i have been awake and drunk for 32 hours

walked down to the pub at exactlt noon to buy another case because thats the legal time on sundaus in my stupid porotestant state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i'm not normally this boozy but its the holidays. it's still christmas in eastern christianity