Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
whomsgt was the first fort warms original recommender ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

devmd01 posted:

gave pepper’s ft. warms to another couple of kitties as a present; pepper wasn’t using it. it’s been occupied by this orange boi ever since I plugged it in. :3:

that is one blissful orange boi

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
orange boys in fort warms??

tommy loooooooooooooooooooooooves fort warms

hes 16 now and this is the best thing for this old man cat to curl up in :kimchi:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Oct 23, 2023

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
:kimchi:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

*looks at a picture of Pepper*
"Small Leland!"

*looks at picture of Leland*
"Tall Pepper!"

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

graph posted:

whomsgt was the first fort warms original recommender ?

that would be me.
I have three now lol

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

void blep!

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

heck yeah, lump

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock
velcro loafin'

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
orange cats own

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Somewhere Moo is upset with you.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Velcro and Lump are a solid addition to the cattery here

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Leland is a big fan of global warming. 70 on a Saturday in January?

Time to go outside

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://i.imgur.com/Gq2DLvV.mp4

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Marcy get the bug!!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

same

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I have livestock on my couch

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

holocaust bloopers posted:

I have livestock on my couch

The loafeth judge

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Tony Sorete posted:

velcro loafin'

looks like a hovercraft

hovercat?

hoverloaf?

yes.

life.jpg

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

this is a v good twitter thread

https://twitter.com/esummerbell/status/1214252394223218688?s=20

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Woah I never thought about how cow cats are black with white spots even though I've been aware for years that Zebras are black with white stripes.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
moo is a black cat who rolled around in flour

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lmao my friend has an ultimate flooflady smoosh face cat who’s winter coat has been getting more of more problematic for little Lilly to be able to groom herself and is also getting food stuck to it so my friend started trimming Lilly’s cheeks and neck. then it was uneven, so she trimmed more, and repeat.

looooool

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Leland is a big fan of global warming. 70 on a Saturday in January?

Time to go outside
update: it is now very windy and wet outside, so Leland has decided that my lap is the correct place to be

good gato

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

lmao my friend has an ultimate flooflady smoosh face cat who’s winter coat has been getting more of more problematic for little Lilly to be able to groom herself and is also getting food stuck to it so my friend started trimming Lilly’s cheeks and neck. then it was uneven, so she trimmed more, and repeat.

looooool

lmfao

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

looooool

Where's Walt?

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Oh hello, delicious friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv1MXEy9wno

Sly would like to register a complaint.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Neveth posted:

theres a puma in your house fyi

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

same

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

same

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Neveth posted:

Whatever a handsome cat wants!!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ended up getting this young man yesterday :3:. His name is Freddy and he's 8 months old. He's extremely shy but brushing/treats have certainly helped him come out of that slightly.

Any advice for getting him used to his new place?

I was keeping him in the bathroom with a bunch of stuff and checking in on him hourly since it's small and compact like the kennel he was staying in. My bathroom is way to small for all of that though so I moved him to my bedroom which is unfortunately like 10x the size of the bathroom. It looks like he's been eating, drinking, and using the litter box which is a good sign! I should probably should just wait for him to come out on his own?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
ya just leave the door for him. he’ll explore in his own and if it gets too much he can hop back into the bathroom.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Ended up getting this young man yesterday :3:. His name is Freddy and he's 8 months old. He's extremely shy but brushing/treats have certainly helped him come out of that slightly.

Any advice for getting him used to his new place?

I was keeping him in the bathroom with a bunch of stuff and checking in on him hourly since it's small and compact like the kennel he was staying in. My bathroom is way to small for all of that though so I moved him to my bedroom which is unfortunately like 10x the size of the bathroom. It looks like he's been eating, drinking, and using the litter box which is a good sign! I should probably should just wait for him to come out on his own?

make sure every room has good hiding spots. a chair or end table with a towel draped over it giving a gap of two or three inches for him to stare out of is ideal. get a bunch of cardboard scratchers that he can go to town on for a bit and that you can spread around the house to give the rooms an "oh hey this is mine" thing.

also get the carrier out and make it a cat fort. towels, blanket, toys, toss some treats in there from time to time, etc. get him used to it being out and a positive and safe place and your life will be so much easier in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

oh and it is also very important to take and post lots of cat pictures to this thread.