Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which happens first?
This poll is closed.
Luffy becomes the Pirate King 9 8.26%
Asta becomes the Wizard King 5 4.59%
Deku becomes the Symbol Of Peace 10 9.17%
Shippuden stops airing 8 7.34%
We all die 77 70.64%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

By the way, I have an overnight shift next week, so while I will be able to make maybe an hour or two of Goonami, I will be doing inventory from 9pm to 5am. As such, Luluco and Gaim will not be airing that week. Bunny Girl should be going as per usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

So, apropos of nothing, nothing at all, I'd like to remind people that I do have an official Goonami Discord server, in case of nothing.

https://discord.gg/7jbJQBQ

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Wait are the forums about to close again?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Some poo poo went down in Cspam.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

FYAD, CSPAM, and ADTRW, the trinity of Bad Subforums.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

THE KING HAS RETURNED

quote:

It’s time to draw your blade – again! Toonami is excited bring back some old friends in this all new adventure.
Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld premieres next Saturday night on January 18th at midnight! Check out the full lineup below:

Toonami Lineup 1/18 Lineup
11p: My Hero Academia
11:30p: Dr. Stone
12a – Sword Art Online Alicization War of the Underworld
12:30a - Fire Force
1a – Food Wars!
1:30a – Demon Slayer
2a – Black Clover
2:30a - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
3a - Naruto: Shippuden
3:30a – The Promised Neverland
4a - Attack on Titan

https://www.facebook.com/1440408039583372/posts/2331700590454108/?d=n

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Yessssss

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Only problem is SAO is on hiatus in Japan until April. :(

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Can this show get crazier than the main villain being molested to death by a flaming clown? I'm afraid to find out the answer.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

I. M. Gei posted:

Only problem is SAO is on hiatus in Japan until April. :(

The show will run out of episodes right at the end of March (or one week into April if they show the .5 recap episode). Thus perfectly syncing up with Japan for a simuldub! :eng101:

(I'm kidding, that won't happen... maybe)

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jan 8, 2020

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Can this show get crazier than the main villain being molested to death by a flaming clown? I'm afraid to find out the answer.

What does your heart tell you?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

:allears:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
RIP in peace to Eugeo. He never scored.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

My Hero Academia - Alright, time to assault the yakuza base! Lock and load, watch your six, stay frosty, and happy birthday

Dr. Stone - The survivors aboard the ISS return to Earth and manage to avoid dying during re-entry, only to NOT avoid dying of pneumonia over the subsequent years. Senku's (step?)dad, as the last man standing, tells the first post-petrification generation to one day head for the mainland and watch for the wise man who will one day lead them to glory.

Oh and also Tsukasa's army of cultural revolution meatheads is coming to kill is, just... just thought y'all should maybe know that.

One Punch Man - Garou manages to fight off the kill-squad of A-listers. Then Genos shows up to do the job, but gets interrupted by the arrival of both a squad of monsters (who mistakenly think Garou is on their side) and, uh... those two old guys who've been searching for Garou this whole season. Those two.

Fire Force - Arthur multiclasses into Samurai. Also, now we're gonna fight the Plague Doctor now.

Food Wars - Okay, remember that one episode of Spongebob where they sell chocolate bars and keep getting pursued by that one guy? Like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8zTDvqHH6k
Okay, now, imagine that I'm that guy, except instead of "CHOCOLATE!" I'm screaming "T I T T I E S!" and that's pretty much last week's Food Wars in a nutshell.

Demon Slayer - So, it turns out that Michael Jackson apparently tolerates no sass from his employees, because if a demon speaks his name, they get turned inside-loving-out and then gruesomely mulched on the spot.

Black Clover Episode 99: Skullcrusher Mountain's Holistic Detective Agency - Oscar of Pistoria descends into the Angler Tunnel to find the Surf Harp; Jimmy-Bob organizes a posse to re-take The Trench from the Knights of the Vale.

Jojo Part 5 - Mista manages to defeat Kraftwerks after a lengthy back-and-forth (both in fight tempo, and direction of travel) atop a delivery truck.

ONE PUNCH MAN ENDS TONIGHT

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Argus Zant posted:

Food Wars - Okay, remember that one episode of Spongebob where they sell chocolate bars and keep getting pursued by that one guy? Like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8zTDvqHH6k
Okay, now, imagine that I'm that guy, except instead of "CHOCOLATE!" I'm screaming "T I T T I E S!" and that's pretty much last week's Food Wars in a nutshell.

:hmmyes:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Reminder of no Luluco or Gaim tonight because I'll be in inventory hell.

Bunny should go on as yuz.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Bunny Girl Senpai: Teenage angst is so powerful it's warping reality. One such case is Mai Sakurajima, an ex-actress whose desire to be ignored has led to people including her own mother becoming oblivious to her very existence.

e: also two other teenagers kick each other in the butt, it's weird

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Argus Zant posted:

Black Clover Episode 99: Skullcrusher Mountain's Holistic Detective Agency

That's too good of a name for this show, it doesn't deserve such association.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Hello I'm in here:

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Argus Zant posted:

ONE PUNCH MAN ENDS TONIGHT
Ah, so that's the weird place this season ends at. Thank you very much for the recap, Argus.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
bunnygirl senpai on now, get in

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Thanks everyone, 3 & 4 are two of my favorite episodes of that show.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm actually watching the Link's Awakening speedrun on AGDQ instead of MHA this week, and I don't feel the slightest bit bad about that.

i'll be be back for dr stone, tho

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

i would just really like some good anime tonight to distract me from the ongoing horror that this past week has been

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Amajiki is very relatable.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

He's Izuku if Izuku's best friend wasn't a shithead.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

who keeps inviting the animal people from DragonBall into this place

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Okay, split up into teams: all the boys run into the building, and all the girls stay here and do jack poo poo

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Funky Valentine posted:

and had an extremely overpowered quirk

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Funky Valentine posted:

Alternatively, Sasuke if he didn't have the eye that makes him murder-happy.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Suneater wants some of that sun Mirio.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Reminder that Ryukyu turns into literally the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

LET'S CRACK SOME loving HEADS, BOYS

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Arist posted:

Okay, split up into teams: all the boys run into the building, and all the girls stay here and do jack poo poo

Shounen anime!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

This just immediately devolved into a full on riot.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Funky Valentine posted:

So, the original plan for Deku

Scrap Dragon fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jan 12, 2020

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Arist posted:

uhh excuse me they were on screen for at least six seconds

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Soapy bubbles to the eyes is a powerful move.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Imagine popping up to fight and seeing a giant centipede-man right in front of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O2JNjmwiT4&t=3s