Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Always Bet on Duke.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3416433

AxeManiac posted:

gently caress YEAH! I'm screaming this poo poo 24/7 in the gym, gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best.

Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing but masturbating to anime trannies. gently caress you all, YCS really did suck and you all are left sucking a giant dick and the cum is your lovely posts and you gobble like the homos you are.

I'm going to E3 in like 5 hours. With me. Hell yeah, furry bounce house.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3416433&perpage=40#post392398998

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Someone brought up Michael Richards earlier, and honestly it was pretty unfair that he was shunned by society and had his career destroyed just because of a failed attempt at humor.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Finally got my Balls of Steel. I came home to find it missing from my porch where the delivery thing said it should be. Made a lot of phone calls, even ran to the police station to report a theft.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Finally got my Balls of Steel. I came home to find it missing from my porch where the delivery thing said it should be. Made a lot of phone calls, even ran to the police station to report a theft.

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Am I the only person who didn't interpret "Looks like you're... hosed." as a rape joke at all? The humor is in that it sounds like Duke is about to crack wise, but then simply states that they are hosed. Making it into a joke about them getting raped is a huge stretch.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

All the negative nancy's in this thread (and I do mean Nancy) haven't gotten me down in the slightest. I am still going to be first in line for the midnight release and play this bitch all day tuesday. And it is going to be wonderful.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kongming posted:

Am I the only person who didn't interpret "Looks like you're... hosed." as a rape joke at all? The humor is in that it sounds like Duke is about to crack wise, but then simply states that they are hosed. Making it into a joke about them getting raped is a huge stretch.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm glad the guy whose dying wish was to play Duke for the rest of his days was still alive as of Dec 20, 2018.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

All the negative nancy's in this thread (and I do mean Nancy) haven't gotten me down in the slightest. I am still going to be first in line for the midnight release and play this bitch all day tuesday. And it is going to be wonderful.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

You're reading way to far into it. You think a Duke game is trying to be allegory?

Context.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

So I take a glance at this thread every now and then.

I saw the video with the twins that was pretty sick, but at the same time I can't help but think "If I was watching the TV show archer, would I have thought this was funny?"

I really don't know. Maybe it was just his carefree attitude, but if it was archer, I almost think this would have been acceptable. Maybe not the twins reaction, but certainly dukes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Requesting that anyone who doubts their bets on Duke has their Duke's Bros tags removed.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Carpe Nukem.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Soral
May 30, 2009

the bro's are lookin sick

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This guy got banned for being a pedophile 6 months later.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Too many fuckers rating this thread low. Duke's going to find you haters and rip your throat out.
2 weeks to go:)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I cannot believe that all of you forgot about Duke. This game has been in the making for 15 years. And now you're not betting on it just because some FAKE, ANIMATED, COMPLETELY NOT REAL WOMEN get killed in an over-the-top, cartoony fashion? Whatever, losers. I'll be busy enjoying my game. There's absolutely nothing BAD about the game as it is.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfao

good idea tho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

crying lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Just want to say that I have no intention of relinquishing my Duke's Bros tag. Duke Nukem Forever or not, I wear my colors proud. You jokers can have your Serious Sam tags.

Having an alien teleport right in front of me, only to shotgun it across the room and be met with "Take a teleport..to hell" is a joy that only the Duke can bring.

Edit: oh, I guess I am relinquishing my Duke's Bros tag. :(

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfaoing at everybody posting their preorder cancellations of the Balls of Steel edition as soon as they saw the minute plus load times whenever you die.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

Just want to say that I have no intention of relinquishing my Duke's Bros tag. Duke Nukem Forever or not, I wear my colors proud. You jokers can have your Serious Sam tags.

Having an alien teleport right in front of me, only to shotgun it across the room and be met with "Take a teleport..to hell" is a joy that only the Duke can bring.

lmao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Bonus: That was posted by Tail's Butthole Guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kongming posted:

Kongming posted:

Bonus: That was posted by Tail's Butthole Guy

loll